How's life in Egypt? What are the people like?

How's life in Egypt? What are the people like?

Tell me about this ancient country.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oeEEWXbLNQs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Egyptians are kind, friendly, social, etc. etc. They are some of the awesomest people. I watch this show called What would you do, and they were testing to see what people would do when a person falls in the street (actors of course that are hobos or business women). My dad saw it and he was like Egyptians are so much better than those people. They would carry the man/women to the hospital if they were hurt. Egyptians will always help no matter what. Also, I notice theyre really funny. But of course there are bad people there too.

:)

do egyptians live in pyramids??

>they do

If you are a man, life's normal

If you are a woman, prepare to be raped in 10 different ways the time you step out of the plane in all your orifices. You won't be able to leave your house without your male guardian's consent, keep secrets from him or enjoy any other activity women in the western world do

Literally thought that was some stupid anime sword from the thumbnail.

Is baqlāwa as delicious as it looks like?

It's going downhill, used to be the best in NA

>Egyptians are friendly
>hates women

wew

>Now entering :The Temple of Anubis

peace be upon u

first
let me say that ur question is soooooo nice and made me smile

second
as an answer for ur question ,
no dear
this was thousand of years ago
now Egyptians r ordinary people
wear like all people
live like all people live in , houses , appartments , and so

even there r cars , factroies and many advanced things
not soooo advanced to be specific like in the west , but at least fundamentals of advanse and progress is in Egypt

and by the way there r computers
and the evidence is my answer

and to what belongs to greeting
it is by check hands
and if the persons know and love each other very well it may reach to hanging

u r welcome
Ummm.. No. Do you realize how bad Egypt's economy is right now? People will do shifty stuff/take bribes/ whatever and that to earn a few extra pounds for their family. Egypt is going to be a great civilized country one day. After there is a president and stable and FAIR system of government...Egypt will rule this world. Great people, just gotta understand what kind of situation they are in right now.
No they are not hated
i agree . It's awesome
we have the talent to make special things
the butter in from cow milk , baladi
the sugar is boiled and concentrated in a specific way

every housewife has her secrets in cooking , presenting dishes
each has her NAFAS !

I can't tell whether this is real or copy pasta.

eh, I'll indulge you, how have things been since the revolution? I remember watching Egypt in the news and rooting for you guys. Your people seemed very likeable and sympathetic. I really wished you could achieve something great.

But that is true for all Arabic countries user. Yes it's a shame, but we must step beyond that issue to learn about Egypt.

Inshallah um-aldunia

I live in Benghazi which means I deal with Egyptians on a daily basis
they have a reputation for being scammers and imo the worst immigrants we have
went to Egypt (alexandria and cairo)
other than an attempted shit treatment I got at the airport (triple checking my papers and searching my stuff thoroughly)
the people are nice there
it almost made me think those we have in Libya aren't even Egyptians
I don't know why but they send the worst of the worst to us

Right now, i feel that there is nothing positive about what happened. I supported the Egyptian revolution back in the days, but right now I think it was a mistake. Egyptians are not born for democracy:( just loss of so many lives

Explain the picture then, obviously the majority of Egyptian men are hostile towards women else you wouldn't get these kind of numbers and criminalizing sexual harassment only in 2013(!).

As a woman every day in Egypt I would be called names and touched by random Egyptians in the street, it was the worst place in North Africa I had visited.

ah I'm sorry you had to go through that
what other places did in NA did you visit and what are you opinions of them?

>I live in Benghazi

t. ISIS

I have a paper from the army that proves I helped der fatherland in her glorious struggle against terrorism

I've been to most countries in North Africa and the Middle East. Nice places but some places are not safe for female travelers.

Sorry :( please read the answer I gave Maghreb hereAlso I think enta ely 7onayen w ra2ee2 3ashan keda beyetda7ak 3alek
bas ba3d moda lama tet3amel m3 el nas kteer hatefham w te3raf tet3amel
kolena kona keda w yama etda7ak 3alena f 7agat so3;yra keda, bas kol mawqef hay3ady 3alek hay3lmk 7aga w b3d shwya htb2a enta ely btsr2 el nas xD.
Since you mentioned it, this issue actually pisses me off soo much..
som3etna kolaha fel ard cause of these ppl and it sucks, like when my moms friend says that she's never going to Egypt again cause people are low-mannered and behave like animals then there's a problem..
yeah i know, the low class people have this misconception that white ladies are "moba7een" or you can do whatever you want to them.... ugh
i mean, i was in tahrir street near the old auc, & these two american ladies were shopping from a grocery when 3 guys went to them kept touching them and whispering in their ears.
those 2 ladies where wearing maxi dresses & 3/4 sleeve shirts, with no makeup on, i was with my friend & when i complained about it, the grocery man told me " ya bnty homa el7khwagat dol beyhemohom 7aga, dool 3alm sayba, yestahlo" !!!!! (They are western sluts and deserve it!!! So disgusting.
O_o

I'm gonna take a safe guess you never been to Libya

youtube.com/watch?v=oeEEWXbLNQs

I've been :3

really?
where and why?
please tell me all about it
did you get a dose of our stupid racism

Well democracy is not the goal, but a step towards a better system. Power and money corrupts, politicians lie and steal, everyone knows that.
That is why we must strive to rid ourselves of governments, and unnecessary laws so they will stop interfering with our lives and treating us like slaves and cattle.

did you go willingly or were you drafted into the army?

our army is currently 100% volunteers
doubt that's gonna change in the future people have a big hate for drafting cuz chadian war memories
I did so willingly I wanted to die 2bh (changed now)

Yes, it was not safe to travel there according to Norwegian officials when I did most of my travelling.

It's very bizarre, much more frequent than any other countries I visited.

Volunteered in some stuff a couple of years after your revolution happened (Gaddafi died :(
It was pretty nice and comfy lol. Still have some of your money and packets of mekyata? As memory lol. I hate how you keep putting hot sauce in all your food tho ree

volunteered in some stuff? do tell
why would you drink mekyata lmao only smokers drink it
>I hate how you keep putting hot sauce in all your food tho ree
haha I had an Egyptian for lunch once and he told me
"why do you love torturing yourselves?" when he tried msayer (مسير) (basically pepper+sliced lemons+water and take it like a soup)

I think it's disgusting. These guys are retarded. I really think it stems from the fact that most guys can't find jobs; and thus, they can't afford let's say to have a family, so they do things like marry secretely, date, or flirt a lot. Maybe they think it gives them street cred among their friends. Who cares what it is, but it really doesn't justify what they do!!
Now it's several folds worse than it was. Economy crashed because of war in Sinai we were forced into with is is and military spending. No security. You have no idea.

things will get better Egyptbro
atleast you didnt take down a whole government like we did and only changed the president

how did you react in the gropings?

It was facilitated by an association at our uni where we would sorta talk at some schools/ or set up at some koleyat and talk about stuff like becoming a better person is like the cornerstone to making your country become better and stuff like that (since we went through the same stuff) and motivational talks and stuff like that.
I dunno lol haha I just saw lots ppl ordering it so I just went with the flow
The caramel one was awesome tho.
Lol everytime I ordered food it would always have this hot pepper. On my last day I was like so ugh and at the airport wanted to order something that wasn't so hot so ordered tuna sandwich (it was red from all the chilli poured on it)
Ended up only eating the bread -_-
Also thanks.
I really wish you guys all the best. I feel really bad what has become of our countries. Sometimes even cry just thinking about that ;_; Take care

>I did so willingly I wanted to die 2bh (changed now)
Wow, that's a creative way to commit sudoku. We Hungarians are known to be extremely suicidal with a wide array of tools, but this is new,even to us.
May I ask why did you want to end it And what made you turn back? Was it seeing death? Or something else?

>Now it's several folds worse than it was.
Everywhere is user. The question is by how much. Humanity as a whole seem to be driving towards self-destruction at an alarming speed either by war or global warming.
This isn't the work of the average man. It's the work of giga corporations and government assistance where nobody is actually held accountable for their actions.

oh that's interesting what you volunteered to do
thanks for helping even slightly
>The caramel one was awesome tho.
I'm assuming you had santra or khalta
pic related is santra
it's really awesome honestly all foreigners here love it
>it was red from all the chilli poured on it
hahaha you don't have harissa in Egypt?
>Sometimes even cry just thinking about that ;_; Take care

iktf too well
>May I ask why did you want to end it
was betrayed by close people and felt unloved and no point in life and wanted to end it
>Was it seeing death
wasn't afraid of that I was actually fearless and rushing
it's interesting how many are there for the same reason as me (suicide)
the reason I stopped is I just made peace with the world and learned to love it with it's good and bad and realized that there is too much to see in it and dying early would be bad without seeing it all

Dumb, stupid, dirty. Tons of slums. You should assume men are rapists as a default until proven other wize.

>Egyptians are kind, friendly

W
E
W