‘Bitcoin is in trouble’: the cryptocurrency has now lost half its value — and keeps falling

>‘Bitcoin is in trouble’: the cryptocurrency has now lost half its value — and keeps falling

>business.financialpost.com/technology/blockchain/bitcoin-drops-below-8500-as-cryptocurrency-pain-continues-1/amp

Crash when?

Other urls found in this thread:

coinbase.com/legal/licenses
shiftnrg.org/download/shift-introductory-paper.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>when
NOW

I could think of a less complicated system for knocking over ladders.

go back to reeedit you fuckwad

Let it crash now, please.

>coincucks getting btfo

May the cryptopyramids die and everyone finally realize they were all Ponzi schemes all along and all the governments immediately ban all that shit.

What is the point of bitcoin once it crashes hard? Mining it is not worth it at that point.

OH NO NO NO NO
THEY FOUND OUT ABOUT THE PONZI SCHEME!
WASU WASU WASU WASU WASU

All that will do is ween gpu coins off asic coin's teat. Gpu prices skyrocket even more as eth starts to dominate and the only way to mine it is with gpu. Bitcoin is only getting hurt because CN wants to step in, and most of bitcoin is in China. Other coins don't have this weakness.

This is why kids shouldn't be allowed to post here. They aren't capable of thinking in the long term.

The only point it had besides the speculations was to enable ransomware and other e-crime. I guess that stays.

WASU WASU WASU WASU WASU

He-he-heeeeey! He-he-heeeeey! He-he-heeeeey!

>still worth $8k
>b-b-buttcoin is done! For real this time!
>not realizing bitcoin is the MaiSpace to ETH's facebook.
>finally I can play my manchild games at a bazillion fps at 6.5k while I stream hentai!

Even if i was a bitcoin millionaire now, i couldn't convert this useless shit into liquid cash.
God damn useless dung.

> t. nervous miner

>couldn't convert this useless shit into liquid cash.

Have you ever heard of coinbase? Why are ni/g/gers so ignorant of things?

Finally I can buy a new gpu.

>Ponzibase
ftfy

BITCONNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECT

>a marketplace that buys AND sells is a ponzi scheme

You do realize they make their money from the 1.5% fee, right? They are regulated.

>an additional fee means something is regulated
Your bring great news user, that means cocaine is legal and regulated as well!

this is horrible
how will i hedge the loss from my investment of nothing

>proprietary service
>have to give up your personal info to cash out

The Federal Reserve Bank is a proprietary service you mouth breather.

Yes, but crypto as a concept is supposed to be decentralized, and yet any and all of its value comes from fiat being pumped into it and back out.

Why do you think the point of a decentralized money is to exchange it for a centralized one?

You do realize that a simple Google search can save you from looking like an imbecile in many cases?

coinbase.com/legal/licenses

Since when is a "crash" something to worry about?

The non-crypto economy crashes like every 4 years or something.
There's a crypto crash happening like every day.

No matter how many times the economy """recovers""" I stay just as poor and unable to buy decent tech.

QUICK EVERYONE SELL SELL SELL

SELL NOW SELL ALL ALL YOUR CRYPTOS RIGHT NOW

You do realize Ponzi Schemers can also have licenses right?
Madoff investment scandal is a good example.

Does this mean I can finally buy a VC at a reasonable price ?

IBM and other corporations have already ripped the valuable bits out of blockchain technology without making it a currency.

Bitcoin can do 3 transactions per second.
Ethereum can do 30 transactions per second.

Visa/Mastercard/Amex can do 100,000+ transactions per second with better consumer protections.

Crypto-currency is dying.

IBM have a partnership with stellar (XLM)
Worth keeping track of imo

>mfw the post with plebbit spacing is telling the other post to go back to plebbit
>mfw I have no idea why, but it probably has to do with some plebbit insider thing
>implying that the poster must have been to plebbit at least once in order to recognize that thing
Stop posting any time newfag. You're not fitting in anyway.

>normie experiences his first dip

You don't know shit about crypto. 2018 and 2019 will be the years of true useful blockchains, we are entering a new era completely different from shitcoins copied off bitcoin and then relaunched with a different logo and name. Projects like iExec and this shiftnrg.org/download/shift-introductory-paper.pdf will change the IT industry for sure. I suggest you to start studying about blockchains and innovative projects like these or your CS degree may become useless and outdated in a few years

Maybe works for pennies or some Mickey Mouse operation, but if you're a legit bitcoin millionaire, you're not cashing your fortune anytime soon. Have you ever wondered why there are many bitcoin millionaires but no real millionaires who became millionaires through bitcoin? It's because you can't cash out.
>inb4 5 'but the friend of my cousin cashed out $1000 once' replies
Read it again retards.

Blockchain is useful, just not as a currency.

I smell so many fucking newfags ITT

If you guys were over 18 you'd know that when BTC first hit $100 it dropped to $2.
I'd be happy as heck if it dropped down to $200 because I'd buy a shit of it. For this reason it can't fail.

>He doesn't know converting to Monero and cashing out is untraceable
Try going on the deep web for once in your life

NO COINERS BTFO?

>couldn't convert this useless shit into liquid cash
This is a meme on this board, right?

There are use cases where a currency on a blockchain is needed

Dont know about millions, but I've cashed out £90k on Coinbase

Underrated post

still underrated

As a store of value, you witless dodo.

>he thinks bitcoin millionaires are going to cash out via coinbase
Wow you're dumb

I live in second most isolated city in the world after Hawaii and there's a guy on Localbitcoins that will pay cash and has his trade limit set to $650,000 for bitcoin

So in short u can very much "cash" out and not have to pay tax or whatever. I don't think he requires an invoice.