Why hasn't Apple been classified as a terrorist organization yet?

tenorshare.com/iphone-fix/how-to-fix-iphone-8-8-plus-stuck-in-boot-loop.html
theverge.com/2017/10/6/16437790/iphone-8-swollen-battery-issue-apple-investigating
extremetech.com/mobile/256783-apple-seriously-investigating-reports-iphones-splitting-open-charging
bgr.com/2017/09/29/iphone-8-battery-explosion-display
bgr.com/2017/10/09/iphone-8-battery-swelling-incidents/
telegraph.co.uk/technology/2017/03/16/iphone-explodes-owners-hands-should-worried/
nzherald.co.nz/business/news/article.cfm?c_id=3&objectid=11952307
fin24.com/Tech/Gadgets/exploding-battery-reports-on-iphone-8-20171002
au.news.yahoo.com/a/38130590/man-claims-iphone-6-exploded-smoked-in-hands/
bgr.com/2017/09/29/iphone-8-battery-explosion-display/
9news.com.au/national/2017/12/03/08/54/incredible-moment-iphone-6-explodes-in-mans-hands

Other urls found in this thread:

theinquirer.net/inquirer/news/3018303/iphone-8-plus-handset-allegedly-explodes-while-on-charge
qz.com/1091071/reports-suggest-customers-apple-iphone-8-phones-are-exploding-aapl/
cultofmac.com/15298/exploding-iphones-not-our-fault-apple-says/
express.co.uk/life-style/science-technology/719587/Apple-iPhone-Explode-Battery
express.co.uk/life-style/science-technology/741241/iPhone-Battery-Explode-Fire-Apple-Statement
abc7ny.com/technology/exclusive-nyc-man-says-iphone-6-exploded-in-his-hands-/2724914/
lifewire.com/could-my-iphone-explode-4129037
6abc.com/technology/iphone-6-explodes-in-owners-hands/2726697/
gbtimes.com/charging-iphone-explodes-east-china
news.com.au/technology/gadgets/mobile-phones/apple-investigates-after-iphone-7-plus-explodes-in-incident-echoing-samsungs-smartphone-scandal/news-story/f44a8ea8c5dcc5fe8ae99a1cc0477565
wjla.com/news/local/couples-iphone-explodes-then-catches-fire-near-3-month-old-daughter-in-southeast-dc
inverse.com/article/37011-iphone-8-issues-apple-investigates-battery-problems
fortune.com/video/2017/02/24/exploding-iphone-problem/
digitaltrends.com/mobile/more-exploding-iphones/
news.softpedia.com/news/iphone-6-explodes-like-a-grenade-in-owner-s-hands-video-518810.shtml
forbes.com/sites/gordonkelly/2017/10/05/apple-iphone-8-plus-new-iphones-battery-problem/#203029f57019
fox8.com/tag/iphone-explodes-while-woman-sleeps/
nbc25news.com/news/nation-world/gallery/couples-iphone-explodes-then-catches-fire-near-3-month-old-daughter-in-southeast-dc
gizmochina.com/2017/09/29/iphone-8-plus-reportedly-explodes-charging-taiwan/
wccftech.com/apple-iphone-8-explodes-and-is-absolutely-ruined/
deccanchronicle.com/technology/in-other-news/141017/video-apple-iphone-6s-allegedly-explodes-in-china.html
wtoc.com/clip/13609534/iphone-explodes-catches-fire-near-infant-burns-couple
mirror.co.uk/tech/iphone-explodes-customers-hand-starts-10039160
nypost.com/2017/03/16/iphone-suddenly-explodes-in-mans-hand-at-repair-store/
news4sanantonio.com/news/nation-world/couples-iphone-explodes-then-catches-fire-near-3-month-old-daughter-in-southeast-dc
extremetech.com/mobile/256783-apple-seriously-investigating-reports-iphones-splitting-open-charging
iphonehacks.com/2011/12/another-iphone-explodes-this-time-in-brazil.html
gizmodo.com/5348029/report-are-iphones-really-exploding-all-over-the-world
theverge.com/2017/2/24/14723798/exploding-iphone-7-apple-investigating-brianna-olivas
ewn.co.za/2017/08/18/iphone-explodes-catches-fire-near-infant
phonearena.com/news/Apple-iPhone-6s-explodes-after-charging_id89087
facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1195261
krcrtv.com/news/irresistible/iphone-explodes-catches-fire-near-baby/606322211
abc30.com/news/fresno-woman-says-her-iphone-exploded-and-caught-on-fire-in-her-bedroom/1543292/
abcactionnews.com/news/region-north-pinellas/pinellas-county-woman-says-iphone-caught-fire-as-she-slept
nbcmontana.com/news/irresistible/iphone-explodes-catches-fire-near-baby/606322164
wfmz.com/news/iphone-explodes-catches-fire-near-baby/606322500
cleveland19.com/story/36164872/iphone-explodes-catches-fire-near-infant-burns-couple
kron4.com/2017/08/18/video-iphone-explodes-near-3-month-old-baby/
iphoneinformer.com/11782-iphone-brutally-explodes-in-womans-eye/
mynbc5.com/article/it-could-have-been-way-way-worse-iphone-explodes-near-baby/12030141
rocketcitynow.com/news/weird/iphone-explodes-catches-fire-near-baby/793299427
9to5mac.com/2016/09/29/comment-exploding-iphone-7/
metro.co.uk/2016/08/02/cyclist-suffers-third-degree-burns-after-iphone-explodes-in-his-pocket-6042774/
newschannel9.com/news/nation-world/couples-iphone-explodes-then-catches-fire-near-3-month-old-daughter-in-southeast-dc
theverge.com/2017/10/6/16437790/iphone-8-swollen-battery-issue-apple-investigating
telegraph.co.uk/technology/2017/03/16/iphone-explodes-owners-hands-should-worried/
9news.com.au/national/2017/12/03/08/54/incredible-moment-iphone-6-explodes-in-mans-hands
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/z-AKUCW9z3QIuaU6QRbRHg/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/cI3_tmP5xpFTGlWmEg9goQ/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/_glUELz4vv9hjRZ8x1cIKg/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/VNbuaDIfThMAlAASqaI0Kw/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/epKkMUP2mAJphUDLwAIY4w/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/llF-zz9URlbvsF7nE4mG0w/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/LDMvhb3n444ISJRI9u7YZQ/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/uskkuBo91wIlsRF2wxGiLg
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/cqSr-2OIIrWCcTMw_U-HEw/
youtube.com/watch?v=GlW53U7BuVI
youtube.com/watch?v=luT9S28OaWA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

theinquirer.net/inquirer/news/3018303/iphone-8-plus-handset-allegedly-explodes-while-on-charge
qz.com/1091071/reports-suggest-customers-apple-iphone-8-phones-are-exploding-aapl/
cultofmac.com/15298/exploding-iphones-not-our-fault-apple-says/
express.co.uk/life-style/science-technology/719587/Apple-iPhone-Explode-Battery
express.co.uk/life-style/science-technology/741241/iPhone-Battery-Explode-Fire-Apple-Statement
abc7ny.com/technology/exclusive-nyc-man-says-iphone-6-exploded-in-his-hands-/2724914/
lifewire.com/could-my-iphone-explode-4129037
6abc.com/technology/iphone-6-explodes-in-owners-hands/2726697/
gbtimes.com/charging-iphone-explodes-east-china
news.com.au/technology/gadgets/mobile-phones/apple-investigates-after-iphone-7-plus-explodes-in-incident-echoing-samsungs-smartphone-scandal/news-story/f44a8ea8c5dcc5fe8ae99a1cc0477565

wjla.com/news/local/couples-iphone-explodes-then-catches-fire-near-3-month-old-daughter-in-southeast-dc
inverse.com/article/37011-iphone-8-issues-apple-investigates-battery-problems
fortune.com/video/2017/02/24/exploding-iphone-problem/
digitaltrends.com/mobile/more-exploding-iphones/
news.softpedia.com/news/iphone-6-explodes-like-a-grenade-in-owner-s-hands-video-518810.shtml
forbes.com/sites/gordonkelly/2017/10/05/apple-iphone-8-plus-new-iphones-battery-problem/#203029f57019
fox8.com/tag/iphone-explodes-while-woman-sleeps/
nbc25news.com/news/nation-world/gallery/couples-iphone-explodes-then-catches-fire-near-3-month-old-daughter-in-southeast-dc
gizmochina.com/2017/09/29/iphone-8-plus-reportedly-explodes-charging-taiwan/
wccftech.com/apple-iphone-8-explodes-and-is-absolutely-ruined/

>apple has a higher score than ISIS

You let Apple phones into your country, but refuse to let in muslims?!?!?!? Hello?!

deccanchronicle.com/technology/in-other-news/141017/video-apple-iphone-6s-allegedly-explodes-in-china.html
wtoc.com/clip/13609534/iphone-explodes-catches-fire-near-infant-burns-couple
mirror.co.uk/tech/iphone-explodes-customers-hand-starts-10039160
nypost.com/2017/03/16/iphone-suddenly-explodes-in-mans-hand-at-repair-store/
news4sanantonio.com/news/nation-world/couples-iphone-explodes-then-catches-fire-near-3-month-old-daughter-in-southeast-dc
iphonehacks.com/2011/12/another-iphone-explodes-this-time-in-brazil.html
gizmodo.com/5348029/report-are-iphones-really-exploding-all-over-the-world
theverge.com/2017/2/24/14723798/exploding-iphone-7-apple-investigating-brianna-olivas
ewn.co.za/2017/08/18/iphone-explodes-catches-fire-near-infant

phonearena.com/news/Apple-iPhone-6s-explodes-after-charging_id89087
facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1195261
krcrtv.com/news/irresistible/iphone-explodes-catches-fire-near-baby/606322211
abc30.com/news/fresno-woman-says-her-iphone-exploded-and-caught-on-fire-in-her-bedroom/1543292/
abcactionnews.com/news/region-north-pinellas/pinellas-county-woman-says-iphone-caught-fire-as-she-slept
nbcmontana.com/news/irresistible/iphone-explodes-catches-fire-near-baby/606322164
wfmz.com/news/iphone-explodes-catches-fire-near-baby/606322500
cleveland19.com/story/36164872/iphone-explodes-catches-fire-near-infant-burns-couple
kron4.com/2017/08/18/video-iphone-explodes-near-3-month-old-baby/

iphoneinformer.com/11782-iphone-brutally-explodes-in-womans-eye/
mynbc5.com/article/it-could-have-been-way-way-worse-iphone-explodes-near-baby/12030141
rocketcitynow.com/news/weird/iphone-explodes-catches-fire-near-baby/793299427
9to5mac.com/2016/09/29/comment-exploding-iphone-7/
metro.co.uk/2016/08/02/cyclist-suffers-third-degree-burns-after-iphone-explodes-in-his-pocket-6042774/
newschannel9.com/news/nation-world/couples-iphone-explodes-then-catches-fire-near-3-month-old-daughter-in-southeast-dc

Jesus

iTODDLERS BTFO

This is I guess too much evidence to deny even for itoddlers

lol are you poor or something

Meanwhile ANDROID had to be banned from airplanes due to how often it was exploding LOL

>Android
I didn't know an OS could explode

Holy shit, does that mean iOS gives you AIDS?

>he doesn't know how batteries work
>he thinks apple uses magic batteries
lol

No, iOS is the AIDS.

>Fake chinese iPhone explodes
WHO WOULD HAVE TOLD?

And they say there’s Apple shills here, look at this. A literal dedicated Google campaign.

>t. iToddler shill

Greetings marketers and strategic advertising departments. I am a real human being, here is how you are scoring according to me.

Google: 5/10 (please step up your game, shitting on others also requires you to shill yourself more often, and I don't see that)
Microsoft: 7/10 (try this for a new slogan: Sup Forums is for Sup Forumsaming)
Apple: 8/10 (pay up to get the score higher, I'm sure you can afford it, top quality marketing posts that really get replies)
Nvidia: 5/10 (you got too comfortable after many successful marketing threads, one success needs to be followed up with more)
AMD: 6.5/10 (needs improvement, I can see the funding isn't very high here)

Please continue to market on Sup Forums, feel free to take this post to your supervisor as a testament that we enjoy these marketing wars and it is actually pretty great to see major companies butt heads on an anonymous image board that no one took seriously in the first place.

One day the fucking retards who browse this board will realize that it's literally just neckbeards who have no connection to the outside world, so they resort to defending or attacking companies like a normal person would in their nations military

>continues to use the Google black book tactics after being called out

>itoddler continues to come back after being banned for 5+ years for shilling his gay fruit toys
lmao

The Loogle shill literally copies posts word for word!

Wow you guys sure are adamant about defending your terrorist organization :^)

Wow you guys sure are adamant about defending your DESIGNATED organisation

>"L-leave aplul alone ;_;"

I don’t care who you slag off, as long as you have balance and point to all the android handsets that have exploded also. But you’re not paid to do that.

>punctures battery with metal "repairing" it like a Neanderthal
what the fuck did this retard expect?

You're getting baited retard this whole thread is bait holy fuck

iTODDLERS LITERALLY BTFO

It’s not bait, he does this all day every day so he either has the most concentrated case of autism ever seen or he is paid to do it.

Android phones have never killed anyone.
Meanwhile iTrash has exploded and taken down an airplane killing 66 people.

>either has the most concentrated case of autism ever seen or he is paid to do it

see

You have autism if you think these people aren't doing this purely because it triggers dumbasses like you

It's even funnier now because he gets banned on sight by mods so he's too scared to post his fruit shill copy pastas. He's literally stuck just quietly raging internally that he's not allowed to openly shill and worship his fruit religion.

fuck I work as an ishit dev, should I get some security gloves every time I handle one to avoid getting my hand blown the fuck out?

You need an EOD suit to handle iBombs.

EOD is shit though recon or nothing faggot

god damn

All lithium batteries can explode

>t. iToddler

no shit retard

But only Apple refuses to recall them when they do explode.

>Obligatory ringtone in iphone 11
youtube.com/watch?v=GlW53U7BuVI

This,
I don't even like apple but that's just how lithium batteries are. If you fuck with it, it will burst into flames.

iphone gone full steampunk without hammer time
youtube.com/watch?v=luT9S28OaWA

Defective engineering, like I said I don't like apple. It's overpriced shit and poorly made. I've owned several apple devices and they are often designed like shit. It's not surprising however that a phone with a lithium battery in it bursts into flames. Not all phones do that, but the potential is in every single device with that kind of battery.

The outrage here is apple will charge you up the ass for their half assed chink trash and not even do the bare minimum of testing to make sure their batteries don't violently detonate in your face during a call.

You would think a company bent on selling "premium" phones would at least do that.

i hate applel but the dumbass in the video pierced the battery

>macbooks are made with shit tier cheap chinkshit batteries wrapped in ziplock bags

Thinkpad doesn't have this problem. In fact, if you try to break open a Thinkpad battery, you're more likely to break your hand.

FALSE. The Samsung Galaxy Note 7 was the device banned, there was never any restriction against Android devices.

the thinkpad isn't a glorified smartphone though

More than that, Applel glues their shitty batteries so that removing them is almost impossible without ripping and tearing the shitty flimsy plastic bag holding the explosive fruit bomb battery.

He was referring to mactrash portable computers that literally set people's homes on fire.

>puncturing the battery

LOL APPLE IS SHIT

>package hazardous highly flammable volatile battery in a thin plastic bag

LOL APEL IS GUD

Apple doesn't even make batteries.

They chose supplier and CC, which they cheap out to the max. How the fuck is that in any way acceptable for a "premium" brand?

Why the fuck do luxury vehicles use many plastic components? It is not acceptable but these fuckers are jews.

I'm not gay and I'd join them.

Applel iBomb

>cheap out to the max
>handful of explosions out of millions of phones
>no actual evidence of design flaws or cost cutting

My dude, lithium batteries are intrinsically dangerous, the weight and power benefits outweigh the risks of occassional fires. We do this in every facet of modern life from the tank of explosive fuel you carry around in your car, to the design of basic architecture and infrastructure.

>cheap thin plastic film to "protect" batteries
>>>no actual evidence of design flaws or cost cutting

Just kill yourself iToddler.

standard practice my dude

Which is why apple is dogshit. If you're gonna sell overheating computers and phones then the least you could do is check the batteries to see if they will level a city block or not.

check what retard? a 100% safe lithium battery is not possible.

Yes it is, it's not a cheap process but doable if you're charging people up the ass for a half assed "premium" product. X-rays comes to mind.

Real computers (i.e. not gay fruit shit) doesn't have this problem.

Maybe if applel stopped using lipo shaped cells and switched to 18650s they wouldn't be burning down every 3 seconds.

UMM CANT YOU LIKE JUST STOP BEING POOR AND GET ANOTHER IPHONE??

What a load of hogwash.

There's different suppliers with different levels of quality. All batteries can explode but some are more likely to explode than others.

Apple cheaps out on everything, including batteries. It's arrogant and puzzling, really. Their phones are the most expensive on the market yet they use lower quality parts than much cheaper brands.

uhm... not sure that'll last. All older real computers and many real computers sold today have a detachable battery in a housing like your picture. But there's also a lot of new laptops with a built-in non-detachable glued battery.

What a pathetic bottom-feeding looser you must be who thinks being able to buy an iphone says anything. Grow up and try buying something like a house or a nice car. Expensive phones are status symbols for people living on the street.

Good thing they use standard 18650 li-ion batteries that you can buy new and replace yourself.

>72 posts
>38 Unique posters.
Seriously how do I get a job at your mass marketing firm? Getting paid to shitpost about brands on Sup Forums? I’d take that job in a heartbeat, hit me up anytime Rejeesh.

If nobody cares about what phone you own, why do you dedicate hours of your life or shitposting about a brand? Is it because you’re paid to do this?

This. Why aren't assblasted iToddler shills just banned on sight?

I wasn’t asking the itoddlers, I was asking you. Do I really gotta get the Rebeccablack links of you sperging like an autist on a daily basis? Come clean my dude, when your boss isn’t looking, just tell me what mass marketing corporation hired you? This sounds like a sweet job!

This.

No need to samefag.

Bribed news organizations.

i'm still getting my iphone X and there literally nothing you can do to change my mind.

underrated

gg apple, bet you love making everything thinner and lighter now.

Because they arent muslims.

Shit like this always make me feel uncomfortable everytime I carry my phone with me

don't even have a phone but all the zombies around me are potential ied carriers, bravo normies

>be applefag
>get burned

>it only explodes because of off brand chinese charg.. oh

(You)

How many more fruity iBombs is it gonna take for you to accept your fruity overlords are a terrorist organization bent on blowing up anyone who doesn't suck cocks and have aids? How many schools, hospitals, and churches have to be leveled?

>(You)

so what do you do when this happens? leave the room and open all windows. What else can you do?

Apple is gay.

There's no way.