Why do some Europeans think their pagan religions are superior to Semetic religions?

why do some Europeans think their pagan religions are superior to Semetic religions?

Why would you worship a twig or a Greek God that is known for constantly screwing up over something that is actually benevolent and created the universe?

Why would goyim rather worship a delusional homeless man over G*d Himself?

Greek gods like to benis in bagina :--DDDD

Greek god** sorry

Neopagans are retarded.

News at 11

Benevolent gods are a joke, it's far more logical to think that a complete cock created everything because the world is a cruel and inherently unfair place.

Honestly, when they're all just bunch of collected stories passed on by generations of people long since dead, you should just choose the one you like.

I'm not even a fedora tipper, but c'mon.

No need for empty opinions, all the truth is already in the Quran. Misery and violence is part of life but there's mercy on the horizon(for some it's the opposite) so either way you must always remember God and sacrifice. May we and our loved ones be with those who succeed in the afterlife amen.

Honestly? To spit in the eye of some douchebag manchildren, who are unable to behave in public and to show reasonable respect to beliefs other than their own. And because of what the two Nordic user have told.

>is actually benevolent and created the universe?

Why would it matter? There is no god anyway.

So what makes you think of that, because the universe as it is is very complex and probably goes beyond current Human understanding.

>over something that is actually benevolent and created the universe?

Because he's not benevolent he's a piece of shit who slaughtered millions according to your meme book

No and protip for you from a white-ish muslim: fedoras from islamic countries are extra cringeworthy. Now act normal or go be a fag somewhere else. Bye bye

Arguing that we are ignorant of the universe is not an argument that there is a conscious arbiter that created it.

>from islamic countries are extra cringeworthy
i know man they fkn piss me off too and make me ashamed of being an atheist
i'm not like them tho I respect religions and I actually defend them
I just meme here but in a serious convo I would defend religion from cringey atheists
idk if you can read pic related

Because there is no proof of his existence, only few fantasy books. Same way you can belive in Harry Potter.
>universe as it is is very complex
Yes. That's another reason why there is no god.

> fedoras from islamic countries are extra cringeworthy.

Subhuman brown Allah screaming are cringe worthy everywhere, kys

obviously not a european, but I say it is part of their cultures and contributed to their cultures so maybe some want to return to this..

or they are the edgy tumblord group that think they are witches and pray to some rocks

no Italybro I'm a fedora and I can confirm this
you dont see how they are on facebook

>I respect religions
Why? Religion is just a one more way to enslave people. Why do you hate people?

Honestly anything is better than being a muslim to me, they could wear 4 fedoras one of top on eachother and they would still be better, but if you're ok under Isis control then ok guess that 85 mean IQ of Lybia adds up after all

The leap of faith is actually an important part of what makes religion useful to people. It allows you to fill in what for some people are unacceptable gaps in their knowledge of the physical and moral universes, which you simply can't do without making something up.

Superior isn't a word I'd use, but anyone thinking christianity belongs in Lithuania either doesn't know it got brought here or has no self respect.

religion in itself can be stupid but
I dislike all the stupidity cringey atheists have and pretend they are enlightened while everyone is stupid
imo religion doesn't define you
sure I don't like it but I respect other's choices t it and it's important to most people so I respect that
I have no interest in converting anyone since it makes no difference to me what religion or lack of religion the person has

>I dislike all the stupidity cringey atheists have and pretend they are enlightened while everyone is stupid

That's definitely the case in Muslim regions, a bunch of fanatic brainwashed fucks

>which you simply can't do without making something up.
So you think making something up is a good way to understand world around you?

so you think all muslims are ISIS?
why do you think we're fighting them? a fact is 99% of libya is muslim and they die in droves to fight isis in sirte
>IQ
we don't have IQ tests here I have no idea how those were collected
probs tested arab speakers with English tests

This.

I don't know about that and I don't care
religion really doesn't define people imo still

so how did the universe get created?

I don't personally, no. But for some people it's essential.

>so you think all muslims are ISIS?

Most muslims sympathize for it, it's no secret nigger, they basically ARE applying Islam.

Trick question. It didn't.

Are you really that afraid of the words "I don't know"?

We just don't know~

>religion doesn't define you
It actually does in some way. Your personality is a sum of all your beliefs and traits.

So how did God get created?

Well, I don't know if you're playing 5d space chess here or what but may you become my bro in faith anyway. Peace.
>Italy
Laughter_tears.jpeg
You did this to yourself luigi don't ever talk sh*t about coloured ones without proxy.

We don't know yet, but will try to found out. What's wrong with it?

Here's a good example. This feller has the rather anthropocentric tendency to believe that everything needs to be willed to existence by a conscious entity. Rather than just shrugging and saying "why is that a problem?" or saying "muh Big Bang, duh" he actually needs an answer that's consistent with that human prejudice.

>You did this to yourself luigi don't ever talk sh*t about coloured ones without proxy.

Laughing at what?

Retarded Bomb-headed fuck

Allah can suck my dick and pluck my pubis

>a person who never met a muslim talks about them
I'm not gonna argue ISIS is islamic or not but
I lived amongst them my whole life
they are human beings
whatever religion tells you killing a human being is still a really really really hard thing to do
I had arguments with people who would say they would kill an apostate if they saw one and I would do stuff like "here I am one, would you kill me?" and they would usually back off and say something like "you have your religion I have mine" (a verse in the quran)
people are stupid
but they are not monsters

>they are human beings
Doubt that.

>whatever religion tells you killing a human being is still a really really really hard thing to do

It does though, that's the religion

>I had arguments with people who would say they would kill an apostate if they saw one

So you see?

They are degenerate beings, I don't see what kind of point you're trying to make here.

The cringe worthiness isn't in the lack of respect for religion, it's just how some fedoras love to troll religiontards whenever possible and develop an identity around it.
Other than that, any ideology based on false information isn't worth "respect".

The Universe was created by Big Bang.

ah whatever Russiabro
you'd think you can relate given the stereotype about russians being savage here
my point being
those people can have edgy opinions like poltards who want to kill jews
but they can't do it since mate taking a human life is hard think about it for a sec

Muslims having explosive personalities isn't the only reason to dislike them tho.

>russians being savage
Not so savage as muslims at least.

this

At least pagans gods actually exist as forces of nature.

so what created the big bang

the idea of a god is a being that's beyond our understanding and reality, an entity that can exist outside our universe and be able to build it like a programmer who builds software on a computer.

>beyond our understanding and reality
then how did you figure it out?

be careful so you don't end up in jail like that one Russian fedora

Please explain the difference between
"I have no knowledge of how the world came to be"
"Something I have no knowledge of made the world come to be"

Literally fills no gaps whatsover

>and be able to build it like a programmer who builds software on a computer
ohh so software like a computer, now that you used those complicated words I can clearly see that you are a man of logic and rationality

no but seriously, that doesn't answer how god was created in any way shape or form, if you can say that god "just existed" then why not the universe?

>inb4 god is a force by definition un understanble

Oh, by Tooth Fairy of course. Tooth Fairy can do everything God could do, plus she can ccreate Her perfect copies, one Fairy per Universe. Praise Tooth Fairy, as she's more powerful than God.

too late deed done you're going to hell gg

>easter
paganic
>halloween
paganic
>christmas
paganic

ayy
lmao

>ohh so software like a computer, now that you used those complicated words I can clearly see that you are a man of logic and rationality

thank you

>no but seriously, that doesn't answer how god was created in any way shape or form, if you can say that god "just existed" then why not the universe?

if you were going by that analogy, then the universe itself would be equal to just code in it

only kids think like that they often have a completely roimanticised idea about that pagan religion and blissfully ignore or deny the fact that it was based on the worship of the strong, of force, and by extension of evil. Around here we still find "bog bodies" often, remains of human sacrifices of 2000 years ago, you know, so-called Greco-Roman lies and propaganda out of jealousy.

>ver something that is actually benevolent and created the universe?

Also here opinions differ. Plato, sometimes regarded as the first christian thinker, already pointed that out: how can a benevolent superbeing create something as inherently evil as our world? Even without humans it is pretty cruel.

That is eactly what early Christians used to think, and later deviant groups that were considered heretical, like the cathars and the bogomili. They considered God as the force behind the hearts of some of us, behind all that is good. But not the material world. As is wwhy we feel out of place and long for a lost paradise, a lost Eden (which is in reality the state of the soul before life).

>all the truth is already in the Quran

yeah right, speaking about being delusional....

>Christian thinker
Born 428/427 or 424/423 BC
Athens
Died 348/347 BC (age c.80)
Athens

what mate?

It's literally just to be edgy.

what did he mean by this?

>people are stupid
>but they are not monsters

you'd be surprised
also ISIS_beheadings.jpg ISIS_stonings.png

>Plato, sometimes regarded as the first christian thinker
Dude, he was pastafarian

ISIS are an extreme
it's a collection of all fucked up/brainwashed people in one group
you'd be surprised by the average person here too if you imagine all muslims as ISIS

Yes that is the point. Read Justin Martyr for that, an early Chrsitan convert and philosopher of the Plato/Socrates school. Many of his ideas stood very close to and were adapted by early christianity.

maybe early christians studied their philosophy but plato wasn't a christian

The average Libyan believes apostates deserve to be killed

Still, they do exactly what is in their holy book and whoever says different is munafiq.

One of the culprits of the Brussels attack was living in Molenbeek in front of his "moderate" neighbours, literally the whole neighbourhood knew who he was and where he stayed, mmeanwhile the police thought he fled the country. Public enemy no. 1, a terrorist, a murderer of innocent people, yet not one single muslim ratted him out.

because they're so hipsters that even atheism is too mainstream for them

as I said here they wouldn't do it irl

>paganic

Just like Alexander the GReat wasn't a muslim. If you would know something about the gnostics, you would understand why this is said. Plato's creation idea and his demiurgos (failed creator, Satan) was practically copied by many early christians, his ideas lasting well into the middle ages and it even took a crusade and the creation of the inquisition to root it out.

that's very interesting Belgianbro I never knew that

That has more to do with a distrust of the police because it's common here too in ghettos with blacks. Perhaps you should consider how the police behave in these zones where people you don't like live and can see how much they distrust authority

Before Bosnians became muslims, they were all adherents of the bogomil sect. There are plenty of other examples, a couple of the heretic books made it even, for example the Key of Truth book by the Armenian Paulicians called Thonraki, which they passed hand-written from father to son over almost 1500 years.

The original christian ideas and what the Church made of it are far in between, the Church basically always being an extension of the Roman Empire, and caring about its worldly power. In such a case you can't have people who claim the world as creation is evil to its core, and that we should avoid that evil by all costs, which includes worshipping an entity of worldly power.

They might not kill you with their own hands, but they'll gladly vote for whoever will make it a law that you are sentenced to death behind the scenes.

>le humanist ideals
Being a human being isn't anything special. I don't see the point in mentioning it.

I'm sorry but I don't buy it. That man was public enemy number 1, not some hood crack dealer. An anonymous tip would have been sufficient.

The worst thing is how he is complaining now from his jail cell, that he wants his privacy back and that people are mad at him and his family.

See that's exactly why he was hidden for so long. No one's going to rat out one of their own community to a power that refuses to understand their point of view

>people who claim the world as creation is evil to its core, and that we should avoid that evil by all costs, which includes worshipping an entity of worldly power
This is probably a long shot and slightly of topic, but maybe you know the name of a sci-fi book that has the same general theme? I remember reading it years ago, but I can remember neither the author nor title. Cyberpunk setting, evil church, Babylonian tablets holding the truth about God etc.

Their point of view? What? The man is a fucking terrorist. Again: one anonymous phone-call would have been enough. They chose to come and live here, nobody forced them to, and the media is pandering to them like there is no tomorrow. But they rally for separate lunch rooms at work for muslims and non-muslims, and separate prayer rooms. And we are so dumb to grant it to them.

Think about what you are saying. Any human with a bit of heart left would have made that anonymous phone-call.

If it would have been vice versa, some racist nut who shot up some people and went in hiding, that would have happened immediately.

People are fed up with muslims for good reason.

>their point of view
It's literally that they want to force their personal way of life on the rest of the Belgian population under the pretense of spreading god's worth.
The type of Muslims who form "muslim communities" will always be frustrated as long as they haven't turned the countries they live in into Muslim shitholes.
Now there are plenty of non durka middle easterners living there too, and those don't form communities and don't even practice Islam.

Their point of view is living in ghettos with the police on their back every second. I don't know how you guys see loyalty but it's an important thing to have when your friends and family are always being treated like shit by everyone outside your community. Who the fuck would rat out someone they know for breaking a crime when it means more police scrutiny and unwanted attention making you all look worse.

>refuses to understand their point of view
Cue a montage of muslim pandering in the EU, national governments enacting policies of appeasement and a couple of trendy hashtags that defend muslims when they bomb something and protests for solidary.

It's seems like Belgians try their hardest to understand their muslim population's point of view but that is not enough.

Easy solution: don't commit crime and/or terrorism
Another easy one: if you truly want to kill people for Islam do it in your home country
Hilariously easy one: stop being a muslim

>just stop guise xD
Confirmed faggot that doesn't know jack shit. Typical Finn

Not an argument

I think you extrapolate the situation in your own ghettos to us, aareas which btw didn't used to be ghettos until 20--30 years ago. Police doesn't even dare to patrol there anymore, it's not like your police.

Sorry m8, in my eyes and many of my countrymen, there is no excuse for this.

Neither is yours. Bring a real solution to the table or go back to Sup Forums

>your friends and family are always being treated like shit by everyone outside your community
And where would this hostility come from? I know, it's a tough question but I'm pretty sure even an American can reason it out.

>my cops don't go their
If that's the case how do you have your crime statistics.
>Belgian education

>I don't know how you guys see loyalty but it's an important thing to have when your friends and family are always being treated like shit by everyone outside your community.

absolutely not true
as I said they fucking lobby for apartheid, they do not even want to eat together with non-muslims at work

> Semetic religions
it semantic