Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/politics/2016/jun/29/why-elections-are-bad-for-democracy
youtube.com/watch?v=1DZmYNNu8Ds
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Brits should give new nice house to them

hmm

maybe they shouldn't have so many children

build bigger houses

What the fuck is this absolute communist bullshit of giving people homes?

They're not given a free home.
They're given a council home for while they pay taxes and stuff towards.

It's what Europeans call "progress'

kek europeans need to be exterminated

shut up, leaf kike

Brits aren't going to be European in the next couple years so don't call it European.

Down the street there is some new building that has absolutely gigantic flats meant for familied and they used one of those to house one(1) morrocan who applied for asylum.
It is ironically this way because we have a lack of homes meant for this purpose.
It is of course temporary, but that while the waiting lists for those homes are extremely long. Dude got lucky.

Where is they democracy?

for people who seem to not care about europoors, americans seem to be making threads everday about how to "save" europe. obsessed?

also good job using dailymail

What paper is that? What I mean to ask is, is this a tabloid or a real story?

Really? There are 2 threads up about Europe, don't see how that equates with obsession

everyday there's an american saying how to save/fix europe, and quite often it's using a literal tabloid newspaper like dailymail

yes

>with 8 children

Oh just fuck me

How can black people be so fucking awful? Why is it that they are absolutely incapable of not being a giant burden on everyone else.

>Europe
Britain, and we have 30 non-/brit/ threads about us daily anyway so we're pretty used to the harping of obsessed yanks/poles/spaniards/whomever else

Honestly it's because most of us are your kin. Distant but family still.

>shoes inside

Why on earth would you have 8 kids?

Oh Christ, I didn't even notice. Only poor and tacky people don't remove footwear in the foyer or mudroom.

I want eight childer, so fuck you.

It's the same guy every day, I'm pretty sure

Still not as bad as Canadian threads

But why? Do you hate your wife?

Because you're a pedo, that's different.

I wear shoes at home and I went to an ivy league school.

Please don't me that I'm sad and alone.

Honestly children are one of the few things in this world that gives me genuine joy. I want a large family and your comment is insulting.

they clearly are american immigrants

Read
>I shart in the mart and I went to an Ivy League school.

Is Britain even European? How long until they consider themselves a separate continent like Australia?

Not letting people die on the street is communism ?

A very big exageration. It was inocuppied getaway houses in Bavaria, I think. They ruled that the refugees had no places to sleep so they would be put there. The owners were heavily remunerated, there was insurance against damage (not used AFAIK) and they had to leave the house clean on leaving.

>family of 8 children
>no dining room

Probably means there is not enough sleeping space as well

Location, location, location. I would rather have a 76m^2 flat in central London than a 214m^2 house in the shithole that is American Suburbia

What else would you call it? No one is forcing them to refuse to work.

they are obviously niggers, wtf did you expect?

Check his flag do you really expect him to know anything about communism other than "big gubbermant doing stuff that is da gommunisme"

Lets not forget those man-made famines and forced work camps.

>Is Britain even European? How long until they consider themselves a separate continent like Australia?
400 years ago.

You can't vote for or say undemocratic things in a democracy, you mongol savage.

Not welcoming refugees = undemocratic

>Oh just fuck me

said no women, to you, ever.

JUST

check out my FRESH meme just out of oven. xd

Let's not get carrieed away here, yes, the government should help this people. No, beggars can't be choosers. The only reason they turned down the house is they genuinelly believe they can get something better by refusing. It means not only something is wrong with the law but that they're being advised by someone.

Based MedellĂ­n

ayy euros are so fucking dumb, pls remember, when your mother/sister/daughter is spreading her legs for Mohamed and Jamal, the melting pot... land of immigrants bullshit was OUR idea.

>Honestly children are one of the few things in this world that gives me genuine joy. I want a large family and your comment is insulting.
3 are more than enough
Is Europe European?

Was she compensated?I don't think strasbourg court would count that as a situation were government had no choice but to confiscate her property

brithouses aren't even 76m though

There is so much make up that he looks like a 3D rendering

In the progressive stack democracy ranks lower than "diversity"
theguardian.com/politics/2016/jun/29/why-elections-are-bad-for-democracy

My granny had 9 children. They lived in 2 room house in 60's.

Fuck these niggers.

The British Isles are only barely in Europe geographically.

We don't, they deserve it.

Everyone being provided a house by the government is literally Leninist.

This is the best idea ive ever heard

yayy

Margaret Thatcher, Britain's last Leninist.

why do people have so many kids

that's what's happening

that sounds like hell

>dailymailscreenshot.jpeg

That paper is a shitrag that still posts reefer madness articles.

youtube.com/watch?v=1DZmYNNu8Ds

The article's a complete turd, not worth discussing.