Japanese vs Spanish

Having mastered English to the degree which enables me to pass for a native, I've decided to learn another language. So at the moment I'm torn between Japanese and Spanish. Which one would you recommend to put my effort in, and what are the key benefits of learning that language?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lBypLXK1R4o
youtube.com/watch?v=sJNxPRBvRQg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Japanese if you want to watch anime and shitpost on futaba chan.
Spanish if you want to react on being assaulted in latin america without being shot.

whichever you want, but take into account that you could learn spanish 4 times over before you learn japanese

>pass for a native
this is a meme. no one can pass for a native, unless you're a native yourself. english is rarely used as it is in textbooks, people will easily hear that something is a bit odd. this is assuming you've somehow got a perfect accent, which i also doubt.

but I have managed to acquire a perfect amerifat accent

vocaroo if you can be arsed. i highly doubt it's perfect, and doubt even more that the way you use english is consistent with a native.

Spanish is worth it even if you only post on /lat/, can't think of a use for Japanese other than watching anime for which there are subtitles

I don't think he learned it from "english in 10 days" guide books

and yes you can pass for a native provided you put in enough effort, which most people never bother to do

>and doubt even more that the way you use english is consistent with a native.
what did you mean by this?
>vocaroo if you can be arsed
can't, my parents are sleeping

bump with my native-like comment

I can confirm. Based on what I've seen so far, he's a native.

Honestly, both languages are equally useful from my point of view, the only difference is that Spanish is spoken by more people, but half are American Indians (who are worse than blacks), in Spanish difficulty it is more difficult to speak well, but easier to write than the Japanese.

If you have any questions ask.

good

if you truly want to be an amerifat, learn Spanish
we will be a Latin American country by 2025

also you get THICC latinas for breeding by learning spanish

learn russian

civervoluntariADO

Japanese is a meme language, Spanish all the way.

I can speak it.
well, then everything at this point boils down to whether or not some spanish pussy will be awaiting me for my accomplishments in the spanish language.

Spanish

Shut the fuck up Manolo, like we don't know what your reality is when you are not shitposting.

youtube.com/watch?v=lBypLXK1R4o

1/10 latinas look like this, they are chubby and ugly

>well, then everything at this point boils down to whether or not some spanish pussy will be awaiting me for my accomplishments in the spanish language.

Spanish women are terrible, trust me, don"t want a Spanish wife. Spain is the leading consumer of prostitution and marriages (Spanish Husband - foreign woman) country in the world for some reason if you want a Hispanic woman is better to go to Mexico, Chile or Colombia, girls are very good, attentive and loving, something crazy, but good.

No dije lo de los indios en tono ofensivo hacia vosotros, lo dije por el brayan promedio que va con el requeton a todo volumen, tiene cara de emperador inca y viene a España a robar móviles porque no es delito.

Macho os ofendéis por todo, ves a youtube y postea unas cuantas ondas vitales.

Don't listen to this guy, he wants to keep the latina pussy for himself.

Come take your claim my Ukrainian brother, qt girls await you all over Argentina, Colombia, USA and everywhere in between.

Grande torrente

I see no benefits to japanese unless you're a hardcore weebfag in which case consider suicide as a priority above learning languages. It's an unnecessary overcomplicated frankenstein language spoken in one insland country. Even japanese do not speak japanese
youtube.com/watch?v=sJNxPRBvRQg

They are not so in Latin America you can find everything are neither 1/10 or 10/10, is varied. Why lie to the poor Ukrainian?

Chicano, Cyber-Volunteer STOP.

holy shit, just look at that pussy. i would kill for putting my tongue in there

Japanese without a doubt. Even as a Spaniard I consume more weeb than Spanish media.

And Spanish memes are making it into English anyway so you lose nothing.

Obviously, they are not ALL beautiful, but since he is white, he can get free 8+/10 girls without trying.

There is only one downside, latinas are very Catholic so you have to be okay with anal sex and fucking without condoms.

Spanish

>latinas are very Catholic so you have to be okay with anal sex and fucking without condoms
wtf, I like Catholics now

That is not true.

No they're not

Maybe it's just the US then, but I was only able to fuck my ex wife's pussy until after I married her.

Also this

Where was she or her family from?
At least here in Ecuador, the girls i've been with are not afraid to have vaginal sex, if they want to have sex at all. Some are really shy when it comes to sex.
Though it would be better if they'd only want anal sex, then we wouldnt have such high teen pregnancy rates