"Hi, we're the new refugees from Syria. We just moved here yesterday. What is there to do in this town?"

>"Hi, we're the new refugees from Syria. We just moved here yesterday. What is there to do in this town?"

>implying syrian refugees are allowed here

i don't know. i have no friends and i rarely leave the house

Howdy and inshnaller or whatever. The only thing people really do here is get drunk in the Walmart parking lot and smoke meth, or huff paint and wait in the forest with a gun for a few hours looking for something to kill.

Hello, let me tell you about the jews

suckin on this dick lmao

Whoever leaves the land of jihad is a murtad

Dont let the khiimars ("hijabs") fool you, they are turbo whores who want to move to the West so they can slut around without fearing honor killings.

The West has enough whores at is it

miring the blackpill life

Not much

Nice

This is a good thing, I like them more now

You can get depressed and wait for the withering of nature and death of all that beautiful for the next 9 months

are there syrian whores in canada?

both of you will bear muslim children, whoever is unfortunate to knock you up, so you can fuck off to london for all i care

>murtad
wat
>khiimars
wat

Where can I find a turboslut who wants to whore around without the fear of honour killing?

Suicide is quite popular here, why not give it a try.

>Sorry, my country doesn't accept the refugees from Syria. You need to go back, otherwise you'd get deported by force as illegal immigrants.

I know only one Syrian girl but I've known her for ten years. She is a scholar and a turbo-qtie.

Anecdotical, but true.

Only if they are fighting assad and need medical treatment or artillery support :^)

what about sauna and mämmi

Let me introduce you to the wonders balkan party culture.

Have you been muilute'd yet?

It's quite the experience! C'mon, I'll show ya!

women are crazy enough as it is.
Ill just be hi and bye with the ptsd hot tempered syrian women,best to let their men handle them

fat stupid kuffar, that's not how muslim women behave

those tend to be a rarity, its usually the really rich ones typically from lebanon or iran whom tend to be sorta agnostic, living in very white areas near downtown.
But they have to make the move then youll know, otherwise dont bother

Because they are not fucking crazy
I dream that one missplaced rocket would hit an Israelian trooper/vehicule.
Tsahal would wipe those fucks in an afternoon and still make it home for tea time.

Our city has a beautiful airport you should visit.
Why don't we go right now?

Could you be more over exposed? Thanks.

you lol