Does Argentina have more Italian or Spanish/Indigenous influence?

Does Argentina have more Italian or Spanish/Indigenous influence?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pedigree_collapse
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

oh boy here we go

I just wanna make a thread that will reach the bump limit lol

Italian, hence why they're black

Pure Norwegian and Germanic influence.

Spanish and Italian alike. Germany also influence, but not much.

Argentina has their own unique culture - unlike anyone else's in the world.

They're white, lets leave it at that.

/thread

feels good being relevant

> tfw only daily argentina threads reach the bump limit

More italian influence when it comes to ethnicity.More spanish influence when it comes to things that matter

Italian its not even a contest

Our slang for example comes from italian its called "lunfardo"

It's a watered down south brazilian culture but with more pretentiousness and less whiteness.

>t's a watered down south brazilian culture
south br is more germanic, we're more italian, it's not the same

>more pretentiousness and less whiteness
I agree on that, we also have less gays.

Do spaniards get mad about this whole muh heritage situation of argentinians?

spaniards usually get mad as soon as they see a sudaca, let alone our heritage
there are friendly ones of course, but they usually don't care about that, more like they think of us like their ex colonony and not much else

>"Argentinians are Italians that speak Spanish who think they're French"
Spanish influence as a whole was never that liked down there, so it was overtaken by Italian quickly.

Not really mad but it ridiculous, and we don't really have patience for sudacas as the argentinian said.

So sudacas is a term used for the wannabe italians muh heritage bois from uruguay,chile and argentina?

I find it funny, but the majority doesn't care. Heck, the average Spaniard would have problems naming half our ex-colonies, we really don't care.

>tfw no argie gf

no, sudacas is a derogatory term invented by spaniards to mock south americans

sudaca is a term for any south american including brazilians

Sudaca is more anyone from our ex-colonies than Speaks Spanish. Mexicans would be called Sudacas too, even when they are North-Americans/central Americans.

Brasilians some times, they are generally called monkeys tough.

Yet they speak Spanish

They should've made Italian the official language

Latin Americans*

Mexicans, Central Americans, Caribbeans and chicanos are all sudacas as well.

Colonization was such a waste of money.
All for nothing.
Every ex-colony should reinstate their original languages.

actually we almost ended up speaking french with a french king and army

Really? That sounds interesting

Didn't they hold a referendum at some point and italian lost to spanish? Or I have been memed by Sup Forums again?

>Spain's education system
You're completely right

Sudaca is south american, but we spaniards love to expand our ethnic slurs to the max.

I've heard my dad unironically calling philipinos "sudaca moors".

We care more about other European countries than Latin American ones. Spain really doesn't seem to try to form strong links with our ex colonies.

1821 constitution of buenos aires stated that we should find a european prince (some french dude) join the holy alliance, and declare the religion of the state as roman catholic, also to make european immigration the state focus, they were literally one battle away (with all odds im their favour) from making this constitution national, the idea of making the state languange french also rised again in 1870 i think

Even Japan is almost sudaca

never, the argentine elites hated the italian immigration a lot, they wanted french and north european

well, at least they got Welsh people

Really counter productive if you ask me. THere's no future in Europe, meanwhile there are a lot of opportunities to develop your excolonies. China and the US already noticed while you keep trying hard to do business in Europe

Are we sudacas or superior alpha nortenhos?

No, that was french. we should have gone through with it. It would have probably made latin american immigration harder

Look the map, if you're below the black horizontal line there's no way you're sudaca.

You're african though, because you live beyond the Ebro.

they were given lands in patagonia hoping they would become a stronghold to murder natives, then conquest began and the government find they were trading with natives instead of killing them, so government took back their autonomy and enforce spanish in all schools and public buildings, they wanted to get rid of a possible separatist movement too

Yeah we should be trying to get special relations with you and your markets or whatever and instead we're the vomit thrash of Britain and Germany.

Nice digits by the way.

Ah well ok thanks

I know, but we have a corrupt and even worse, stupid upper class than barely sees beyond the quick buck. Heck, instead of importing lats we have imported our more ancient enemies, moors. MOORS. Too much stupidity to clean, and the supossed fixers of the upper class are another class of trash. We are fucked.

There are already tons of them coming to start business. I've met several of them in Mexico City. If it wasn't for the high murder rate in some of our countries, and the generalization everyone makes with Latin America, we would probably be flooded with them again.

>tfw no celtic patagonian nation

It's mostly because most spaniards can't and won't learn to talk anything but spanish, not even english, t.b.h.

France?

French is hard to learn

The fuck

are they integrated inside society? I find interesting that they're almost 1/5 of the population of the Chubut but a Welsh Governor was never elected

Now Italians

It's literally a few hours by car from home, if not a lot less.

Those numbers are too suspicious

>20m/40m

MAMMA MIA!

How?

>from 537k immigrants to 23m ancestrals in a 100 years
wadafug

Imagine being an Italian Mexican
The food must be dope

thisGoing by that logic,every single brazilian has portuguese ancestry,which they have,but is omitted unlike the italian one

How the fuck does Argentina and Brazil have more Italians than the US

The US in a lot of areas is pretty much Italy (New York/New Jersey)

There is a Venetian colony in Mexico called Chipilo, which has its own Venetian dialect, and the people there went on to make several other satellite colonies in Puebla, Guanajuato, and Querétaro. They are particularly proud of their cuisine and dialect.

I really hate these threads.

Yes you are, these numbers are fake. We literally have nothing to do with those people.

they are totally integrated, they may have their foods and stuff but they don't have an accent and their culture is kind of liked by everyone when it's brought up. Aside from really old people, they don't behave like anglos

kek, embrace your pastanigger heritage, nobody like self-haters user

Fucking stop, this is annoying as fuck.
Have you seen how 90% of muh heritage italians on Sup Forums are annoying autistic pieces of shit?
I don't want my flag to be associated with that shit, fuck that man.
If we have absolutely nothinf to do with i*alians then we do NOTHING to do with I*alians.

do you kiss the food in argentina and south brazil when you make the spicy meatball?
the rest are illegal bolivians

It is not that hard en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pedigree_collapse

In only 34 generations (around 1000 years) you would have around 18 billion ancestors if it wasn't for the pedigree collapse.

Besides, your pic only shows who are """100%""" Portuguese, whereas the Italian pic shows people with just some Italian ancestry in them. Most of them probably have Spanish ancestry as well.

See this It shows people who are """100%""" Spaniards, hence the low numbers, but it also says right there that around 500 million people have some Spanish ancestry in them.

tl;dr It is only showing ancestry, not Italians per se.

old italians are funny af, my friends grandpa sits at the table, if anyone does something wrong he starts yelling like a madman, if not he just stares and goes full mamma mia doing signs and faces instead of comentating about the talk

So nobody is 100% italian in Argentina right?

Why did Italian die out in Argentina and Brazil so quickly?

government forbid it in schools and public buildings, no one wants separatists

Nobody is 100% anything...

But by normal standarts, I'm sure there should be a lot of """100%""" Italians in Argentina, yes.

we seriously should be considered an italian ex colony instead of a spanish one 2bh

stop taking Sup Forums so seriously, that's your main problem, maybe you're spending too much time here

>tfw I never knew muh italian great grand parents, I don't even know what part of Italy they came

My god people just won't stop.
I feel like throwing up, what a disgusting thread.

For the same reason German died out so quickly in the US. There are places in south Brazil with it own dialect of german and pomeranian german

If you put your ancestry before you nationality you should be decapitated.That's the main problem in multicultural countries and what Europe is suffering from now

A quién le importa, carajo, en serio pareces un puto autista.

>we seriously should be considered an italian ex colony instead of a spanish one 2bh

Ok, one ex-colony less. Now we have like 38 more to get rid of it.

Their national drink is native american and their national dance is afro-argentine

I'm not sure about Argentina, but Brazil received at least two major waves of Italian immigration: one early on, during the colonization/exploration era, and one just before and during the unification of Italy, both mostly from northern Italy like Tuscany, Piedmont, Veneto, Lombardy, etc. The U.S. on the other hand received one wave of Italian immigrants, most from Sicily.

Technically, there are more than 1 million speakers of Talian in Brazil, a Venetian dialect, most of them in the southern states, but it was oppressed by the government and made illegal for several decades. In other states, italian is still

gtfo of this thread already, you fag

>Now we have like 38 more to get rid of it.
not wanting to be responsible for the mistakes of the past, Manolo?, sorry, it doesn't work like that.
Also, you're not paying for us or something since a long time, I don't know what are yu complaining about.

People in Latin America tend to be very, very nationalistic, desu. Not a lot of people here are muh heritage fags. Those are seen as pretentious and ridiculous pricks.

not much people does it here though, even does welsh descent dudes in patagonia are 100% argies, and they may be the biggest snowflakes

I full agree on that, even if you're parents are immigrants, if you're born in x country you have that country nationality.

What mistakes? Half of your fucking population is Italian. Your ancestors are not those poor indians who were raped by fucking andalusians. So shut up fuck up South american Italy.

If you constantly mention your ancestry you should be ashamed of yourself and get a fucking beating up because immigrants are in a 90% faggots who ran away from their country when things got difficult or the lowest caste of mongrels there was to be found, hated by everybody in their original homeland who had no other choice but to leave.

Most Italians that immigrated to Argentina and Brazil were escaping the war from France and Austria.

>What mistakes?
colonization, 1492 was a mistake.

>Half of your fucking population is Italian. Your ancestors are not those poor indians who were raped by fucking andalusians.
sure, but that doesn't apply for all the latinamerican countries

God this place is literally limbo, this is the same exact thread with the same autistic Argie guy as yesterday.

what did the native argies look like? chinks with triangle features like the other american indians?

Literally Bolivian-tier.

>uh my continent is at war, I'll sneak out like the faggot that I am to never come back, no one will notice
disgusting, more so italians.

Colonization wasn't a mistake.The independence of colonies especially in the American continent was the mistake.
New world nationalism is so fucking stupid.
I guess Argentina has a point because they're kind of ethnically italians but everysingle motherfucking people that lived in brazil during the independence movement was portuguese.Like more than half of the generals there were born in portugal including the king

You have been independent for 200 years. So, I suppose You had the enought time to solve those problems. Also, I dont care about their problems. If all latin america was destroyed, It would be the best day of my life.

pretty much this

Blame frogs, and in the case of Spain also blame Ferdinand VII and the House of Bourbon... so blame frogs.

That's Brazil obviously.

No, you're wrong. Two countries declared war on each other and used northern Italy as doormat. All agriculture was destroyed, there was no food, the houses and buildings were destroyed and the government didn't give a shit about them while trying to collect taxes and push for Italy Unification.

It's like if Nazi Germany went through Switzerland to attack France, bombarded the shit out of Switzerland and people were surprised the Swiss left the country when the only thing left there is rubble and hunger.

How come the most popular surnames in Argentina are all Spanish instead of Italian?