My GF is studying abroad. She has a laptop with windows 10 and im suspicious...

My GF is studying abroad. She has a laptop with windows 10 and im suspicious. Is there any sort of data logging or remote operation "program" I can get onto her computer? She will download and run anything I send her.

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/quasar/QuasarRAT
youtu.be/U6-0jmJGDA4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Spying on her won't fix your crumbling relationship.
Just talk to her, voice your opinion and come to a mutual understanding of the situation.

she’s cheating, now go away.

This.
Be a grown up.
Is that so hard?

github.com/quasar/QuasarRAT

>My GF

Why should you be a suspicious of your GF? Be happy that you have one and continue to love her.

I agree.

This

Fucking insane neckbeards in this board

Not to sound like a whiteknight, but spyware won’t fix your relationship

OP, just come clean. Tell us why you want to install spyware on your GF's computer? What do you mean by suspicious? If she loves you, she won't leave you. Plain and simple.

Yes, but I won't help you, and I hope no one else does either.

>being a moralfag
Just because OP shouldn’t do something doesn’t mean we shouldn’t give him an answer for his question.

OP here. I agree that busting her fucking me around wont solve anything. But if she isnt doing anything, bringing it up will cause a giant shitstorm that will never go away. Would rather just find out on my own.

//thread

youtu.be/U6-0jmJGDA4

This. It's probably illegal as well.

I did answer his question. I said "yes".

>falling for the amorality meme
is that way

She is fucking chad bro. Once you let her go abroad, it was a moment you lost her.

then fix your insecurity. Are script kiddies allowed in this board? Why and how Sup Forums became a apple shilling, Sup Forums tech support, win10 skids' board? Code your own keylogger or get the fuck out of here. Sage goes in every field.

>windows 10
pajeets are fappan to her nudes

Unironically, you're better off without her (if she's on your level or higher, you shouldn't be reproducing)

>BEING THIS PARANOID

fpbp

If you're worried about it, she is and has been for some time.

>>>/reddit/

>relationships must be combative

and if she finds out its over anyway

look man. here's the real shit. from the sound of things you're both still young. move on from this one. everyone gets insecure but at this level its time to find someone else. someone who you wouldnt have to second guess. long distance rarely works, even for a short time.

Stop being a spineless idiot. If you don't trust her, end this farce of a relationship.

You're fucking trash.

Don't listen to these soyboy beta losers OP. Get that shit done. With modern women there's a good chance she's cheating based on statistics and with modern technology why deny yourself the comfort of knowing with certainty if she's a slut or not? It's also a good indicator of how suitable she is for a long term relationship: If she stays faithful while overseas that is a tick in the checklist for a potential wife.

>my GF absolutely trusts me so I would like to become a fucking traitor and spy on her because I'm too fragile to ask her directly
Please leave her immediately and stay away from women for the rest of your life.

>she's studying abroad
You're already a cuck for letting her go without you.
She's already sucking some niggers cock.

Believing that what you're doing is immoral.
There is absolutely no problem in spying your gf or bf. Tell me where the Bible or the Sacred Tradition says that.
Saint Paul too says that a women must be subjugated to a man, thing that OP gf isn't.
Fuck off (((moral))) fag.

Real dolls can't use laptops

/thread.

>having a so-called "gf"
You're breaking one of the unwritten rules of Sup Forums, "Girls suck, so you shouldn't have a girlfriend"

So sorry user, but she's getting TUXED by the local comp sci boys. Double root in, full triple core llvm passed, she's practically begging to be fragmented.

You shouldn't let someone borrow your laptop so easily.