Just picked up some prototype samsung devices, pretty neat. i'll dump because I don't know what else to do

just picked up some prototype samsung devices, pretty neat. i'll dump because I don't know what else to do

rear of s6 "edge"

This looks a lot like a Galaxy A3.

and this is the s7

yeah, it's a similar build but bigger.

I've disabled the packages that phone home to samsung and keep the watermark on the screen.

>com.samsung.android.isag.issmanager >com.sec.android.security.LogGuard

So the phones are "usable" ?

this is apparently an s7 edge, it doesn't boot however. When I plug it in it just buzzes.

these phones looks like unironically in some way better than the final phone

Post feet.

the s7 works perfectly. It's verizon branded but works here in the UK on O2. The s6 works but it's missing the back which possibly doubled up as the signal antenna as signal is very weak (wifi is okay). It works if you place it on your palm though...

this is my favourite, it's a galaxy note edge. Shame it's missing it's battery, I'm gonna source one to see if it works. The design is awesome.

fuck yes, can you tell me how you got these gems ?

bought off local gumtree site

Also, this monster is 6.8 inches corner to corner.

They really didn't want anybody to see the edge, they've literally flattened it...

fuck this looks thinkpad like and comfy

>local gumtree site
gimme

It's really close to a thinkpad in terms of looks, shame the material is horrible. The plastic used on these feel shit.

getprop of both working devices:

pastebin . com / 68bc8VZi

Oh hey, I got one too but for the Note 7
It's pretty cool to be honest

niceee could you post pics?

I got the finalized version of the note edge. The curved screen is neat for functions like the timer or flashlight but otherwise I don't use it. Still, good phone, it's been serving me well for two years and I won't replace until I absolutely have to.

There you go, they both have busted screens though (one I can still use, the other totally dead) so I ordered a new screen to repair one

wow, that one on the right looks like it was stabbed or something

They really did a number on these yeah, apparently it's after they initiated the recall, they wanted to destroy them

They failed though

ha ha, awesome

Those were most likely used during destructive testing. The increasing diameter of those screen craters indicates dropping a weighted punch from increasing heights. I can imagine this being routine in their testing labs. Different glass formulations, shell mockups, etc.

I see it to. I guess it goes to show you how overstyled final phones are.

OP must give the sauce of these beauties

inb4 fake & gay no proof spoof

May we ask for timestamp for delusional anons, please?

Might have been doing impact testing on the screens

Maybe I'm gonna impact test your mom. Then what?

maybe you should fuck off?

As soon as I'm done redecorating your gestation chamber.

Maybe, one of them has "testing" behind it, the other is a prototype with numbers on the back. Also the seller told me what I thought, that they were destroyed when the recall happened (Maybe only the prototype was properly destroyed or something though)

>Manufacturing date 2014

Any rare software on it?

>Non-user serviceable battery

Into the trash it goes!

How much did you pay for them in the end?

It took only a cock in my mouth if that answer your question

Not really, why not post the price? Did you really pay that much?

>implying that sucking a dick is "much"

But you didn't REALLY suck a dick though

not op

give it back antwayne.

Sorry boys, been working. Can timestamp if need be, as for rare software I have dumps of a few apks. Would like to dump the whole system if I knew how.

you could make a full TWRP backup of the system and post it, although i'm not sure how useful that would be.

true, but this would trip knox. Not that it's a huge deal... but it'd be nice to retain it.

I don't think using Odin trips Knox, also maybe try titanium backup? I don't know if it backs up system files though.

I have two, I already made a backup of one though I don't think it'd be much use