>make windows better: give us feedback
They never listen though.

chrome is tra-
oh.

Any themes I can install on LTSB?

>privacy reminder
kek

Add some gray to that blue paper, it looks disgusting as is

Yeah that looks like trash. What the hell is wrong with their UI design team?

>winblows 10

>windows has literally just put a new theme on windows 95 for the last 20+ years

>sh* doesn't realize the value in multiple themes active at the same time in one os.

LOL

triggers me too. I fucking hate this UI.

Unironically looks worse.

If it ain’t broke

Bob the builder will fix it

ahahahahaha

I'll wait for Win 11. Win10 is garbage.

>theme to match my soul

You don’t fuck with perfection, except the pajeet retards didn’t get the memo when they were making windows 8

aaaa!!

Holy shit

They've changed plenty due to user feedback. Try getting over your "fuck M$FT xD" mindset, and you'll see that.

>win11
never will
win10 will is evolving, it will change alot but will remain 10. btw, it's still somehow the same kernel since nt4
only autistic people boycott win10 right now, it's already very different from the first consumer release and most of the critics aren't true anymore

the fucking UI is still a beta, fall 2018 update will correct that
>we wish

>pure black is beautiful

sure kids...

frankenstein os, made out of patchwork of older better bits of itself

it's great if you have a monitor that represents black accurately.

RESTART NOW MOTHERFUCKER

>They've changed plenty due to user feedback.
I see that they brought back the start menu due to user feedback, but just not how people wanted it.
>Try getting over your "fuck M$FT xD" mindset, and you'll see that.
But I don't hate microsoft (and their psuedo-apple-esque hardware) user. I just think that windows 10 is hot garbage, and their customer support is pretty shit as well (for their products, and their online store). On a lighter note they do have amazing logistics, and they have amazing delivery speeds for their shitty products.

what's wrong with the start menu? I like it better than the old ones. Yes, 8 got it wrong, that was fucking retarded, but 10s menu is fine, except for the lacking context menus on icons (see pic rel)

that's actually pretty ugly. it looks better by default. turn off that cancer dark theme

they tried something different with 8 and everyone including myself hated it.

It's not "perfection." it looks like shit. literally every other desktop looks better. Windows is obsolete

>no universal dark theme.
windows really needs to step up their game

>vivaldi

>imagine being being this much of a brainlet

still ugly as shit

Fucking namefags need to die

Looks like a screenshot from an old as fuck build

:^)

You forgot this

That text rendering...

nope, the issue is still there.

Why can't they make it consistent at all?

/thread

dis

t. basement dwellers

holy kek

>this piece of shit is the most used OS in the world
Ubuntu 16.04 Unity with ArcDarker is the most comfy thing in existence tbqh

ugly af mate

Why there are same threads on Sup Forums and on reddit? Let's face it we all like reddit here and the hate for reddit is just an old meme.

eat shit and die

/thread

An actual M$ shill everyone.
Unfortunately this is what remains on Sup Forums.

>oh.

The sound of faggot being fucked in the ass

>Why there are same threads on Sup Forums and on reddit?
Sup Forums is now lebbits trashcan.
>Let's face it we all like reddit here and the hate for reddit is just an old meme.
Nah. Lebbit is shit, and plebbitors are unironically just a bunch of annoying cancerous faggots.

Man. I just remembered the times I used to theme Windows as a kid.
Haven't even been to Deviantart after that.

6 years later since windows 8 was released and we still have 2 control panels

>minimalistic = nice looking
fucking fuck i hate this meme

>namefags

Ok pretend you don't go there

>768

I wish it was. Vista was the most /comfy/ operating system. Provided you didn't have nigger-tier hardware of the time.

now post a screenshot of that blinding white file manager.

i already did

10 is a fucking trainwreck. gates needs to come back to MS and fire everyone. That's the only way windows will return to glory.

Which is just what they should have kept doing. Fuck this UWP.

>Windows will never look good again
Fucking pajeets

The nostalgia is strong with this one

Do you prefer the fisherprice look of XP or the glossy neon colors of vista and 7?

I personally prefer 10 so far. I like classic Windows 95/98, though it's hard to say that it looks good. I wouldn't turn to that as an example of a desirable interface style.

>inconsistent material trash looks better than clean professional 2k
Take your shit elsewhere pajeet

>I like badly-scaled pixelized icons and dithered shading with my gray, embossed edges

Not trying to linuxfag this up, but KDE has better look and feel. Just saying Windows could do so much better.

>stuff no one sees on the regular still uses old icons
Literally nothing wrong with this. Windows 10 even has its own power menu now, they're slowly phasing out old stuff with each update

That looks 10 years old

>win10
>nice looking
baka

I know, it is fantastic. Basic, simple, clean and doesnt blind me when I wake up.

>what is monitor brightness

icons in the taskbar flicker randomly and when you delete shit, problem since like 2003 still present in windows 10

This is fucking disgraceful

And yet they still look better than 10
Go clean your room you manchild

releasing unfinished os is not okay. i'd gladly use it if they didn't fuck around so much.

>some legacy stuff means an os is unfinished
Guess that's almost every os except Temple os

I never understood people saying that. I honestly think it's the best looking OS. That aside, the real problem today is the fucking thing spying on you.

But just to stay on topic, I think windows 10 is prettier than 7 but it's a few steps back in most things.

>le shill maymay

They really don't though

Straight outta 3.1

>using perfect black anything in windows
>when literally EVERY monitor is trash tier for BLB, IPS Glow, VA Black Crush, or TN Gamma shift

Holy shit are people really this fucking retarded?

WEE WOO WWEEEE WOOO
we have a shill
a poor one at that

LMAO

Other than having to tweak some stuff Windows 10 Enterprise just works.

jesus fucking christ

>have a shitton of start menu shortcuts
>type in the program name in windows 10 search
>nothing comes up
>wtf
>install classic shell
>try searching again
>it fucking works

Honestly who even turns their monitor brightness down? Getting a dark theme is easier and everything on the monitor looks good still, if you turn that shit down it's gonna look fucking disgusting

oh no nononono

Is there a way to fuck with the headers and darken everything without resorting to shell trickery patches or using contrast themes on W10?