Ideal Lineage Device

For an ideal Lineage device, choose between:

Moto Z Play $300 (with warranty)
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 $150 (no warranty)
Third option?

Librem 5

>Proud to be a slavedroid
This desu

You're going to void your warranty installing LineageOS anyway, so just get the Redmeme

Your warranty is fucked if you install lineage op. Get the chinkmi note 4

>LOS
AEX is better

AEX?

Good point

is there any lineage supported devoces that have a good physical keyboard?

Came from a Moto X Play to a RN4, you lose fast charging and NFC with the RN4 but gain a ridiculous battery (4000mah) so it really doesn't ever become an issue as a 2 hour charge will probably get you through 2 days. You also get type c on the moto though, but then again you're paying double for it. Rear fingerprint sensor is a huge plus for me as well, doubles as the finger-anchor dimple on Motorolas and it's fast as shit.
AFAIK Lineage should be just fine on the RN4 but I honestly haven't bothered to install it because I began to like MIUI so much.
Plus, since it's a xiaomi you can be assured that only the chinks are backdooring you instead of the NSA. And what do I care if some chinks have my personal data instead of some americucks?

What's the best chink Note for a Burger on T-Mobile?

I already get 2-3 days from an X Play. Shouldn't the RN4 be better?

I used to run xposed and had serious battery issues, so I can't compare directly. Generally only got a day to a day and a half out of it. I also haven't tried non-miui on the RN4 so for all I know it could be better with some tweaks. One thing I noticed is that the X Play would always get hot as shit, meanwhile this thing pretty much always stays cool to the touch unless it's charging.

Sounds like you had some problems with the X Play. I had that for a while, but it's perfect on LOS 14.1 now. Only thing I (slightly) miss is LTE. Tried flashing various modems and no help.

Get the Z Play, it's fantastic. How the fuck do I go back to shit battery life after tasting the forbidden fruit?

Aosp extended I think

Good lil' phone, but in my mind it was just a bit too slow to be above the "good enough to not notice" threshold, which for the record the snapdragon 625 most definitely is above. That and I got a huge scratch through the screen early on, so I was happy to replace it when I did.
Woah.............

on RN3 it works perfectly.

LeEco Le s3 $138

Z Play between the two of those.

But I'd go G4 Play before either of those.

Redmi Note 4x ! ;) Its the snapdragon one, and it has the gigantic 4000 mA Battery. Pretty good for the money

You're gonna use it for normie stuff like WhatsApp and Facebook anyway. So just get the cheapest device that supports LineageOS.

Something like Samsung Galaxy S*, BQ, Wileyfox, Nexus.

Can you even play that fucking MMO on a phone? I never knew.

Begone

You can't void its warranty by installing LineageOS, Would your Linux laptop's warrant voided if you installed Windows on it?

It's not the same thing

Ok, if you say so.

Dude just flash the stock ROM and you're good. They won't know better.