/Culture Pals/ General

/cp/- defeating autism edition

Come meet qts from around the world, practice your qt talk skills, hang out with the lads, share qts, don't cuck anons, recommend new qts to others,, share replies from pastas etc.

www.interpals.net

OP pastebin:
pastebin.com/vt3wZ0NU

Other urls found in this thread:

interpals.net/LinaMofu
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>defeating autism edition

rate me

2 out of 10 due to the desperate factor,
nigga you always spam rate me in every thread, you are such a fag

ugh my main qt is breaking my heart portubro. she's flirting with other guys and it's killing me inside i feel like shit rn fml

assert yourself as the main contender, quebecquois.

i thought i was .. never fall in love with one of these bitches don't do it to yourself

Lets make that sloot jealous

BOAT have you got any updates?

grow out the top of your hair

rate me my friend
RATE ME, RATE ME AGAIN

are you the american grill? lets do it

>join cp to get dank nudes
>realize it takes more than a weeks worth of conversation to get nudes
>most people are super prude thai girls

Back to tinder i guess, plenty of nudes there

OKkk ha
whats your profile m8
i love playing game :D

I just got this qt crawler script thing and ran it. Must've visited like 300 profiles.

Now I'm getting a ton of views and I'm being messaged by indonesian gals.

Fuck. I had 49 views 5 minutes ago, now I have 61 and rising.

I regret this shit already.

The american grill is mean, pls don't do that

That's why you need to run on a single continent, Indonesians and Thais will swarm you if you don't.

Who the fuck are you man
i am the sweetest girl ever

5 days to D-day, lads.

I think I unticked Asia though, cause I feared this shit would have happened.

Oh well.. I found a south korean qt.

God I love you boat. Keep us updated

hahaha

>one week

that's cute

>the pure hell when the qt you have a crush on hasn't read your message in 2 days
It's happened before, so I'm not worried, but it's hard being lonely.

im ignorant on this, how do i run the script? im too lazy to check profiles one by one and text

It's in the pastebin, Luigi. You just download "Tampermonkey" and subscribe to the qtcrawler script. After that, just go to the search page in the site and click "view all" once you've chosen your filters.

You blocked me for no reason after sending a message about Michel Teló shit

The boat is goat

you didnt message back in 5 mins and didnt give me the attention i deserved :D

There is about 4000 people online right now. What happened? a couple of years ago the average was like 10,000 :^(

:^D
confirmed a grill

ha you can message again

Interpals has been pretty buggy since last year, being down often, etc

grazie amico

begone

>they can't get a girl in real life

fucking lol and ROTFL even. Lack the charisma, confidence and anything even resembling a sense of style huh? Don't worry guys I was just like you. When I was a kid that is.

Tell me about your great romantic voyages on the internet sites I'm curious what secrets you can share with me.

seriously boat?

>she's flirting with other guys
Why in the fuck would you let her?

>it's been a year since we started talking
>all I've seen is 2 pictures of her in a bra, the rest is just normal pictures

quoted the wrong person. . .

polish girls are pretty goat, Slawek. That's why I am here 2bh.

Dumb race mixer.

How would I message someone someone when I am blocked familiar, also I don't reply on time because of laziness.

Pro tip portubro: Russians love Portuguese guys, 2 regular Portuguese /cp/ anons got Russians gfs on Interpals tbqh

i have seen mine in a bikini with a seal no joke

(autistic) female here, I made an account some time ago and only now I'm going to start using it.
Any tips for meeting dank people, without the nudes shit involved?

I'm white though. R1A, man.

I get most of my views from russians for some reason. Most of them are god-tier, but their english is garbage.

kek, i have a gf, im just there for the lulz

how am i supposed to stop her?

nah fuck that

>I'm white

exactly and Poles are not

I don't get most of my views from russian - I get most of my views from eastern europeans, I meant.

friendly threadly reminder

Post profile and we will message you some dank memes familiar

Guys, I need help, I really really need help

tulslaeh

huh

with?

I think I'm in love with a turkish qt

why do you think you are in love?

Absolutely haram

you're breaking the golden rule #1 don't fall in love with these bitches they will break your heart

profile pls

The cute face, the broken english, the obvious enthusiasm, I just can't handle it, it's too much

man, the script is powerful. I think i might end up burning myself

Yeah, that shit is dangerous. I fucked up my first time (forgot to untick fucking Asia) and now I have a bunch of thais and indonesians thanking me for visiting their profiles. I thanked one back and she immediately started asking me what my job was and shit. Fuck.

interpals.net/LinaMofu
not much there

hahah rookie

>Hold on! You have been visiting too many pages in a short period of time. Take break and come back later :)
How do we get around it lads?

come back later

how many laters?

yes

i dont fuckin know because i play by the rules

Jew fucker.

ok

when you fuck your enemy you win
got a problem faggot?

I can't message you, I am too young :(((

about 30 minutes I think

Why would you fall in love with a Turk?

at least she's loyal

InterPals is glitchy af. I can't message almost anyone, most say I can't contact due to privacy settings but it seems I should have no problems since I already activated my account and I am past the filters.

Also
>hunting for Algerian and German qts
>can't message them
>Algerian qt
>Does not accept messages from Algerians.
This aways gets me, kek.

I've seen canadian girls not accept messages from canadians. If they wanted to meet people from their own country they'd just go on Tinder.

btw since you seem to like arab girls,i don't know if there's many on interpals but i met a girl from lebanon here in quebec and she was Greatest of all time. i tried hard to fug her but i only got to see a boobslip

oh ye also sorry for spamming you but i used to have an algerian friend and once his sister was coming out of the shower naked but she crouched down so fast i didn't actually see anything

You sound like a real asshole but I'll take it! GIBS ME DAT!

well if we're both goin to get cucked at the same time might as well be bros before hoes mate so enjoy

Just hit a home run with an american girl

Jean 16:33

Je vous ai dit tout cela pour que vous ayez la paix dans l'union avec moi. Vous aurez a souffrir dans le monde. Mais soyez courageux! J'ai vaincu le monde!

Lok
L

Help me out lads, need to chose between 2 girls:
>Really cute Moroccan girl, has really similar interests to me but is dumb as a brick (she's redoing her last year of high school because she failed it and she's failing again this year), she doesn't respond to my messages frequently at all, and she compliments me every chance she gets and it's getting pretty annoying.
or
>Probably even cuter Brazilian girl, has very different interests to me but we get along really well, she is really smart and she responds to my messages every chance she gets despite the conflicting timezones. Also she has better English and doesn't constantly compliment me unless she really means it.

I feel like the Brazilian girl is by far my best option, but I feel like the conflict in interests would be too great eventually. What do you lads reckon?

found a 10/10 peruvian qt

wishin she has a big bunda

bump

don't trust a moroccan she is probably a gold digger she will betray you sooner or late

I'm not going to give her any money so it doesn't matter anyway.

I'm not a stupid cuck, I can deal with gold diggers.

well i spoke with an algerian girl and she asked for skype after 1 hour of chatting
tunisian or algerian are more sweet than Moroccan

Hello is this where I lose my virginity to an average and desperate slut?

czech republic of course

I would only do Tunisia, but I can't find any cute girls from there.

Morocco women are better looking in my opinion 2bh.

>tfw 5 views today

need to write something in my description

If you ever use qtcrawler, remember to untick asia in the filter.

does qt crawler message them or just view them?

:^)

It can do either of those, as far as I know. I've never messaged though

Fucking lisa.

why do I always get 0 views every day
am I just ugly