Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/view/articles/2017-07-19/china-s-cashless-revolution
youtube.com/watch?v=f0oxoqKOk1I
youtube.com/watch?v=YPi3r5oSWF0
wired.co.uk/article/chinese-government-social-credit-score-privacy-invasion
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yeah bro upload all my data to the Chinese Government

Yeah bro uploaded all my data to the American Goverment

I have nothing to hide, especially from the chinese.

cash or fuck off.

In nipple bleaching tech?

I trust China more than USA

t. European

all the best europeans moved to america

Everyday i am convinced more and more that China is the perfect place to go and work.

It is

america is literally a 3rd world country. i don't know why this is surprising to you.

average europeans are retards, can't even land a man on the moon and are poor. Not one decent tech company outside of the UK

>QR codes

yeah that is so advanced.............................................................................................

stay mad mutt.

>Americans think they won the space race

whos the guy in the gif

>Russians are European only when we want to measure our dicks against America

>man on the moon
>USA has no craft that can take astronauts to space
>has depended on Russia for 15 years

t. chinaman living in europe

the chinese are untrustworthy insect people

Protip: USSR included many European countries

>literally all of them except consumer tech shit

>implying putting someone on the moon isn't harder than all that shit combined
>implying anyone other than sjws cares about putting a woman in space

what if you get your phone stolen

Not talking about that you retard. I'm talking about the fact that your eurocucks hate slavs and act like they're non-european subhumans until you need to rifle through their achievements because you feel embarrassed you haven't done half the shit they did on a fraction of the budget.

>put a man on the moon
if we put a man on the moon in the 1960's then im donald duck.

t. Amerimutt

Americans are untrustworthy insect people

the only people the chinese look out for is their own ethnicity

This isn't Sup Forums, leave your stereotypes at the door

I want her umpc.

t. American white mutt lefty who thinks europe is all hugs and love for everyone

> Not talking about that you retard. I'm talking about the fact that your eurocucks hate slavs and act like they're non-european subhumans until you need to rifle through their achievements because you feel embarrassed you haven't done half the shit they did on a fraction of the budget.

White people do it all the time.

Jesus, do you spew nothing but pure cringe?

>brags about "America" landing on the moon
>literally all the tech was stolen from Russia and Germany
>literally every rocket scientist was a kidnapped German Nazi forced to work for US government

Operation Paperclip was a secret program of the Joint Intelligence Objectives Agency (JIOA) in which more than 1,600 German scientists, engineers, and technicians, such as Wernher von Braun and his V-2 rocket team, were recruited in post-Nazi Germany and taken to the U.S. for government employment, primarily between 1945 and 1959; many were former members and some were former leaders of the Nazi Party.[1][2]

The primary purpose for Operation Paperclip was U.S. military advantage in the Russo–American Cold War, and the Space Race.

China will eclipse the west, I'm sure. It's kind of bitter knowing that we're only a couple IQ points after them and we're lowering it through various means. Future will be interesting and I'm learning Mandarin

> allegedly

>relevant
No it's not. The farthest man has ever traveled is the moon and that was american. Spacewalking outside of your spacecraft on a leash is no achievement.

I sometimes wonder if Germans wouldn't own the world today had they not started the world wars.

>be country with money not worth anything to anyone
>nobody in the country bothers to use it
shocker

american citizens walked on the moon
it doesn't matter if it took german brains to do it.

America regardless of German scientists has a lot of Germanic people that make up America. Mainly in the rust belt, of course.

Hitler basically didn't think the US would get involved in the war. And for a while he was right. If he had stopped at Poland no one probably would have cared but he kept on going and going. Even marched into Russia like an ass hat.

People say he went insane towards the end. That's why operation valkyrie happened.

Wonder if they gave her a western injection after the filming was done.

In all honesty if he had reached the oil fields in Baku it would've been game over and that fatso Churchill would've ran away like the french did.

they worked on the space programme cover programme
the us/uk guys worked on the real space programme

It's not just getting the first man on the moon thats hard, its getting them back alive as well.

good morning

>that jungle track at 1:04

With Trump running America, I can see why the world is looking to China to lead us to a better place.

The fact America still won't change century old systems and laws for the advancement of technology and humanity, I could see China outpacing the US in 10 years in terms of commerce and tech unless we make some major societal changes in the next decade.

I too think that movement is progress.
So when shall we stump le drumpff and his le sad drumpfkin maymay boys?

lol chinese think qr codes are advanced

lol burgers think pin and chip is advanced

> mfw China uses an energy/compute efficient , centralized, and regulated form of digital transaction
Yet, it gets dumb burgers to participate in an energy/compute inefficient ponzi scheme cancer.
> mfw China makes efficient and cheap asics for their mining OPS yet sells expensive Vidya to goys for the same task
> mfw revolution for the mainland : bloomberg.com/view/articles/2017-07-19/china-s-cashless-revolution
> mfw de-evolution for the burger .. shitcoin ponzi scheme.

> mfw due to greed the dumb burger fell for it as the chinks laugh their way to the bank and production line

why would I want tech that makes my transactions slower and forces me to remember things.

I mean theoretically it's more secure. But I never had anyone steal my credit card info on the old system.

how can a women born and raise in a country like china like you fucks say is a shitty country have such good complexion and big boobs?
are you fuckers from the west and EU jealous and spread false info so i dont go to china?

God the tribalistic chinese monkey shills are on g again

she's from a well-off family in china. every country has a class of citizens that has a high standard of living. Even North Korean elites can afford boob jobs.

She's a popular maker/model.

I could show you many good looking models from several countries.

Enjoy having no rights and breathing in tar and dying young.

you have fewer rights than us and your government poisons your water with estrogen. the future belongs to us. move over El Goblino.

>makes my transactions slower and forces me to remember things.

It's automatic. You don't need to remember anything.

Example: youtube.com/watch?v=f0oxoqKOk1I

>>/s/

I'm not American though. I have the most and best rights.

This tbqh

I was talking about chip and pin credit cards.

Also I got to tell you about this cool app

it's called uber eats. You download it on your phone and a delivery drive takes the food to your house.

>Keck observatory
Praise

in easterneuropenland there's something similar
but due to privacy (i think) u must install app from your bank.

but it uses 6 digit otp codes and then you need to enter main pin in the app. but from what i saw it's not really popular.

most people tend use NFC or chip and pin (less and less each year), which has really boomed in last 3-4 years after interchange fees were lowered to like 0.3%

Is that the whore with open-source tits?

yes

so this Thread is her shilling again?

>first women in space
>relevant

Yes. Americans are far behind China and Europe. They even use Wechat pay in South Africa for everything from buying electronics or food online to buying music to getting an uber.

Chinese people love cash because they can avoid paying taxes

> whore with open-source tits

youtube.com/watch?v=YPi3r5oSWF0

I'm kind of confused at this point...
We have all of these options and more in the states. We used what works best in a particular situation. I have about 3-5 digital transaction systems I can use for insta-pay. I also have cash, credit cards, and check. Whatever I decide to use I use. I use credit cards due to rewards benefits. I used things like paypal for ebay/online. I use insta-transfer services for friends.

The Chinese are uncreative insectoid subhumans whomst will see their economy collapse in the next 15 years.

For poltards itt, the dumbest 50% of students arent allowed to take intl tests, and they still barely beat Americas score dumbed down by niggers LUL

>nokia
>logitech
Just two off the top of my head, before you call me a butthurt yuropoor I'll let you know I'm not even white

Amerifat too busy fucking his dog to realize how far his country is behind China

i dont know, i think its a delicate balance between a lot of people doing what they want.

the Chinese have had advanced mathematics dating as far back as Europeans.

it's hot as fuck in the American south... hot enough to drive people crazy especially before air conditioning.

just an oppressive leeching humid swamp that sucks the water right out of you. in june, july and august.... that's why ray charles went blind... so when you say "american tech" idk, we're all on the same page, but got allmighty damn.

>tfw third worlder
Damn I need to get out of this shithole right fucking now.

In America it's not seamless because companies don't want their stuff to work on someone else's product.

based

Not big deal desu. How much is the productivity increase of moving from plastic card to mobile payment? It's marginal, plastic cards are cheap. They have more impressive stuff like big dams and high-speed railways, those might make a difference. Mobile payments are inconsequential in comparison.

They aren't though, you can pay at every card reader with your phone using Samsung Pay and a Samsung phone.

This but unironically

I work in tech. I know exactly where the yardstick is including the firmware/driver team and the toxic production facilities. I know, in this world there is no free lunch. Insane progress comes w/ insane costs aimed at human beings and the environment. Everything in this world is cyclical. Were all on the same planet... Everyone's so busy trying to be first in the race that no one's questioning what will greet them at the finish line.

No one is ahead or behind because its all zero sum. Now, you can fancy yourself as being ahead and I wont argue against you. Ahead in pollution, poison electronic runoff, and smong while having gimicky technology that makes people even more robotic and inhumane. You see my friend, you never stopped to asked what the race was all about. Congrats on being 1st.

Welcome to capitalism.
Everyone's trying to wall off their piece of the pie no matter if it harms or hurts society at large. Its a problem that resolves itself eventually. Capitalism is a global problem that globalist have pushed to every reach of land on earth. Those same corps that fuck Americans are in china fucking its youth and poisoning its environment. I don't see the outrage or anyone stopping it there. Makes a lack of integration seem likes child's play in comparison. Also, given how corporations are, I doubt one actually wants deeper integration :
> wired.co.uk/article/chinese-government-social-credit-score-privacy-invasion

Everything comes at a costs. We have options here. That's better than mandated full spectrum surveillance that's formalized into a goddamn citizen credit score.

Nice to see we still have some intelligent people here, kinda lose hope after reading a thread full of retards praising china of all fucking places, where privacy doesn't even exist for the average person.

China will become the next great power not because they are particularly great, but because the western leadership is incompetent and corrupt

>next great power

Nor a fair share of pussy. I still cant wait to see how they resolve that on. Maybe the cyber punk kino was right. Maybe it will turn into a toxic electronic wasteland w/ acid rain and silicon waifu side shops.

Unless everything is backed up by heavy chainlock I won't participate in any of these social state experiments

Love how it looks like two eyes too. It's like earth looking for the dankest memes

>the Chinese have had advanced mathematics dating as far back as Europeans.
Then why was galgulus invented in the united states?

>Welcome to capitalism.

Capitalism is incompatible with technological progress.

WeChat Pay is still mostly a first-tier city thing.

>go to work
Well if you don't mind an arduous visa process every 2 years that never gets any easier and is only avoidable by getting married which removes your ability to legally work, being unable to own property, only have the options of low-pay white monkey jobs or english teaching unless you you're working for an international that has brought you over.
And having to deal with Chinese binge drinking of low quality alcohol culture, open xenophobia whenever the government-owned media wants to divert attention and no legal representation worth speaking of.
Not being able to move your money out of China without moving Cash on your fucking body across the border and hoping to god your chinese-tier bank on the other site isn't going to screw you by not allowing you to put your money into the bank.
Living isn't all that cheap either unless you strictly eat unsafe streetfood, don't have a proper western imported car (can't ride bikes in first-tier cities, chinese cars are fucking dangerous) and don't buy non-refurbished tech (high protectionist taxes, people cross the border to Hong Kong to buy new stuff).

Really just go to Hong Kong or maybe Singapore if you want futurism. Maybe Taiwan if you want a more sane version of mainland China.

>Diet Coke
Never