Has a piece of technology ever been so good that it's changed your life?

Has a piece of technology ever been so good that it's changed your life?

crypto

Netbeans

I guess pretty much everybody on this board can say that smartphones changed their behavior pretty dramatically. But I wouldn't say that qualifies as a good thing necessarily.

Dildo

Linux

The Internet.

>that smartphones changed their behavior pretty dramatically
For me I wouldn't say "changed", but it did consolidate many things for me.

This, and then high speed cable internet.

>smartphones

For me are Force feedback devices, such a wonderful world i never knew about until 2015, they amazed me more than vr

Indoor plumbing is nice

Yeah, computers really fucked it up big time!

True and it hurts

templeOS

AirPods.

>truly wireless
>seamless operation
>actually work for my many phone calls per day unlike sealing earphones which make very uncomfortable reverb

GNOME

Anime.

Unironically Linux.

pic related all qualify.

Yeah same here. I started using Linux in high school because of Sup Forums and now that skill is critical for my job. Probably the only good thing Sup Forums has done for my life.

Smartphone

So good it ruined my life.

smartphones gave me a hemorrhoid

tablet + genlib. That's basically half of heaven.

true

ssd

kindle paperwhite is probably my new favorite piece of tech.

true

UNIX

Smartphone turning me into a phone drone and I'm not proud of it

What is your job?

When first experiencing VTEC kicking in yo

Digital music. Massive amounts of all different kinds of music has changed my life.

[COOL VIBRATIONS]

I went from barely computer literate Sup Forumsermin to being a well off techie thanks to Linux, specifically Ubuntu 8.04 being so good out of the box.

Nice trips

Why would they if I rarely leave my house anyway?

Basically the same thing for me, but I used linux a bit before Sup Forums. Browsing Sup Forums helped pushed me into using it full time.

A dildodrone, it's a drone but it got a dildo on it, so you have to.bend over holding an rc and slowly fly it to your ass using a camera for aiming. I guess this is what you actually hiding in this box from Sup Forums