So I tried learning Python, but I found it too difficult. Can I just keep using Haskell for all my coding and be fine?

So I tried learning Python, but I found it too difficult. Can I just keep using Haskell for all my coding and be fine?

It's ok buddy, not everybody has what it takes to understand Python

this is very clearly bait but people will still take it seriously anyway

People still use Haskell?

I don't get how a write only language like python ever got this popular.

Because it is easy.

>know Haskell
>Python is too difficult
At least bait properly. 0/10.

OP, not trying to shit on you. Remember that all programming requires the end result in binary object code.

Academic language, ie language they use to teach people about computer stuff. Like Pascal was in the 90s. Remember when everyone "coded in Delphi"? (Delphi is an IDE for Object Pascal).

To be fair, it takes a very high IQ to understand Python.

this
python doesn't make sense in the first place, so it's no wonder it's so difficult to understand.

if you approach programming from "I use this because this is how it works" python is fucking impossible. If you approach from "I don't know what the fuck this does but I plug this shit in and get the right shit out so I guess that's okay" standpoint, python is great.

Isn't this the appoach to using libraries in any language.
>I don't really know how they've programmed this shit, or the specific inner workings, but I have the API docs so I know what to call and what it will give me back.

except in python you need to put in some shit you don't understand, a few brackets that exist for no reason, throw a few commas in there, with nothing between, and if you don't it does something completely different.
have you ever worked with numpy before, user? neither have I, but I've made a mess with it.

kek

Lol if you don’t wanna job you can ignore python. Scrub

Python isn't an academic language

print("Your mom has gay")

>too hard

learn perl

>putting parenthesis around a string

it has become one

>still using Python 2

>python2

This is pretty accurate, the number of times I've had to add or remove a [0] at the end of a variable, or add brackets around an array or list for no god damn reason to make it work dye to its type system.

What else would you write your monad tutorial in?

>le 3 > 2 meme

have you tried learning home cooking instead?

I hate duck typed languages.
every single time I do something in python I just pretend everything is statically typed and that I'm not using python.
Also why can't you use brackets to organize your code, why does it have to be indents only?
It's a language for faggots and homosexuals

just bc you don't know what you're doing doesn't mean facerolling is the proper way to write python code

>tfw to inellignt to understand python