Best cheap headphones ever

Best cheap headphones ever

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/dp/B0722QXJG8/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_XFRDAbCNCSDCT
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>not buying KOSS meme Pros

The best earphones I've used for $12.

Try the rock zircon and come back

SportaPros or KSC75s have the same drivers but they're half the price.

I like the Xiaomi Piston Paperbacks.... $5. The piston 3's or the Hybrids are both around $15-20 and probably the sweetest spot for value.

I mostly stick with Sony and Sennheiser over ears though(HD558 and MDR 7505.)

Awei ES10

ksc75s

False

Love the sound and comfort on these but the sound leave just kills it for me

Sporta pros are far more muddy sounding than 75s. Also the head band is too short and the plastic digs into your head. Still my most used headphones but I'm looking for earphones and headphones to get. my 75's are broke, they have their own issues. the metal ear clip fucking hurts the top of your ears. They sound amazing though.

Sennheiser HD 598SR?
What is the comfort level, do you ears get hot in summer. What's the sound quality like?

I actually have these. They are pretty good, surprisingly durable compared to most crap that breaks after a month. Sound is decent as well.

Low sensitivity hides noise from shitty chinkphone DACs. Huge but musical sounding distortion. Literally no sound stage; unlistenable for music. Extremely comfortable and virtually weightless. I wish they still made the version with a mic. Mine have survived like 4 trips through the wash.

Decent sound. Too sensitive for phones with shit noise floor. Good microphone, but horrible barrel shaped mic enclosure with impossible to find button.

Like Zircons but with better mic enclosures. More fragile and less comfortable.

>unlistenable for music
you should go to an ear doctor, you pretentious hipster tard.

Aluminum, durable light weight cable, and they have a microphone that sounds like apple earpods. For $5.

I've had my pair since November of last year.

>he bought western IEMs

Everybody is wrong except for me.

Genuine Black AKG Samsung Earphones Headphones Headset Handsfree For Samsung Galaxy S8 & S8 Plus+ (No Retail Packaging) amazon.com/dp/B0722QXJG8/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_XFRDAbCNCSDCT

>microphone that sounds
Great English, Mao

Best sound for $9

>microphone that hears
???

The ones that came with my htc u11+ phone are pretty gud, better than the ones I had anyway so for the time until they break Im gonna use them

(OP)
i lost mine on the bus, still makes me cry.

inb4 triggered high-end headphonefags

>$12
>not 9€
faggot. kys.

I have these and holy crap they blow the Panasonic ones OP posted out of the water

Had them since I bought the Note 8, hopefully they don't break on me for a long time but sometimes I'm a bit rough pulling them out of my pocket.

Actually KSC75 have different, better drivers. Less mud.

One time I bought Sennheiser momentum earbuds. The cable frayed away after just a few months and I had to patch it with tape. Then I pulled a dumbass move and left them in a bathroom while on a road trip.

Seething this much on a Indonesian Idol group image board site. Pajeet please use a toilet.

Was it a school shuttle at ASU?

got KZ ZS 3 for $10 few days ago. so far loving.

Got em a few weeks back, Underwhelming.
>best under fiddy dollas la
Not.

I still love my Monk Pluses... just wish the cable wasn't so wibbly-wobbly.Would imo be better if it had a harder, less-flexible cable like the portapros. Then it wouldn't twirl up constantly.

Replace the cable then, the Monks are very maintenance friendly. The shells pop open neatly without any tools and the solder points are nice and big, clearly no automated mass production stuff there.
When I recabled mine I didn't even need to use any solder of my own. It was just a matter of heating up the solder joints, removing the old cables, heating up solder again and dropping in the new wires.

I got these alongside new phone and so far they are great, but i would be wary of seller you linked to, cause people seem to complain about quality in reviews.