His country doesn't have a dedicated wizarding school

>His country doesn't have a dedicated wizarding school
Kekavada kekdavara

We share a magic school with sharts leafs and Australians
The memest school ever

our wizards are all self-made though

>Mahoutokoro
>It has a 1:50 ratio between japs and chinks/poos/SEA niggers.

Do Aussies really have to travel all the way to America to study magic?

Nice pasta

I'd assume that in-universe, in most countries where a magic school is a gorillion miles away parents would just teach their children

They Probably have a magic train or boat or some nonsense

>Brazilian wizardry school houses all of South and Central America
>people still dare call us third world

What is this autism America?

Australians? According with the wiki confimed nations are Canada, US, Mexico, Jamaica and Haiti. Did they get ran out from their continent's by the Emus?

It is actually kinda close.

Dilma is a muggle. She could only fuck up non-magic Brazil.

Can vampires attend wizardry schools or are they technically magical creatures?

I don't know. Go ask Romania. I'm sure they'll love that question.

>vampires are romanian

WE WUZ KRUM AND SHIET

Dutch people study in the French school and not in the Germanic one

this makes NO SENSE

Did Rowling just put colors on a map without taking into account the language, culture and people living in the countries?

>attending a french academy

Did you know the most powerful wizard, Harry Shitter, is actually from America? He studied in the Hogsharts school of shitcraft and eventually ended up defeating the evil wishart waldemart.

Harry Potter is a non-virgin therefore he's already a shitty wizard.
The strongest wizard academy is the Catholicism. A single monk could kick the ass of every single person in Hogwarts

Are any of these schools part of some extended universe or is it just fanfic?
I don't want to imagine how bad the Brazilian school would be.

unfortunately a fuckton of clergymen don't take their vows seriously at all regarding celibacy (not just now, but over the last 2000 years in general)

harry potter is for faggots

Most monks took their vows seriously and i think that nowadays they are even more fanatical about the virginity stuff

>Brazilian Wizarding School

Hispanics rekted kek

>he doesn't know about umbandas
this is based on facts mane

Rowling made an expanded universe, but the only school that got fleshed out is America's. All we know about Brazil's is that it has a foreign exchange program with European schools.

Whatever, muggle supremacy is the only answear.
They don't allow us in their cool schools and leave us to embrace lives of wageslavery, toil and turmor so they should pay for it the dirty bastards.

>I don't want to imagine how bad the Brazilian school would be.

It's unironically located in Acre, so you could guess.

Is the Americna school in fucking Toronto?

Now we know why Acre doesn't exist, they applied a huge amnesia spell around it.

nah, we still have a forts on the entire east coast, which is were most of population is. don't worry, we're ready for those fuckers this time

>Magic
>Located on Acre

Rowling certainly did her research, no wonder everyone says Acre doesn't exist, it's just that muggles can't see what's there because magic.

>brazil and africa have the most unoriginal names

The name of brazilian school is Castelobruxo.

>Israel is part of the african wizardry

>Whatever, muggle supremacy is the only answear.
This is true, only the muggle born get anything like a primary education, they do not learn anything like mathematics, physics, biology or IT. The wizarding world was left in the dust in only a century, from here on the world belongs to the muggles.

>we share a school with the fucking butthurt belt

kill yourself Sup Forumsmblr

that's fucking retarded, why only UK gets its own snowflake wizard school, while there's only one for all those se asians

DURMSTRANG SCHOOL BEST SCHOOL