In this thread we improve upon already existing flags

In this thread we improve upon already existing flags.

Estonia is Nordic. Just look at that flag!

Canada is Nordic. NORDIC!

That flag looks awesome
Sure thing, Jacque / Chang

A

Obligatory at this point.

That flag is epic. Don't know why you're flying the Islamic Flag of Portugal instead of that.
What did you improve here

>not one fucking leaf, but

huh

>wanting canada in your flag

breh

oh fuck now i see it

DELETE

Texas isn't southern go back to your shitty trailer park dixiecuck.

Texas is literally the staple of the South-west, not South-east redneck bullshit. Texas is about as "southern" as Arizona

>three leafs

>Texas ain't Southern
>Staple of the South-west, not South-east redneck bullshit.

Never been to Texas huh lads? As you know, Texas is a huge state. Being such it lies in many regions. For example, I live in Tyler texas (Pic related) The city could be in Georgia or Tennessee. Southern accents everywhere and antebellum houses. Anything west of I-45 is the "Southwest" as you put it. People in East Texas will look at you stupidly if you say we East Texans are southwestern. "Real" Texas begins in Dallas....draw a line from Dallas down to Houston anything west of that line is SW.

Minnesotans have proposed this flag as an improvement over our current ass-seal state flag.

Majestic
Three fucking leafs

So does the blue and the star represent all the Somalis there?

>Blue borders

DELETE THIS

People had a problem with our """commie""" star, so I made it worse.

It's supposed to represent the North Star. But yes, the Somalis would get to feel all tingly about being represented.
>tfw roommate has a pet dog (Somalis are scared shitless of dogs) and we walk it by the mosque daily

Arizona can only go up from the bottom, this is an improvement.