Iranians threw such a fit over this movie...

iranians threw such a fit over this movie, but they had no idea it was based on a comic book and had no historical relevance.

i remember even the americans didn't even know that "persia" is "iran". they did the "ou-rah!" chant for football games against their opponents.

the fact is, americans didn't give a flying fuck about the movie in the way that the iranians took it.

Other urls found in this thread:

natureasia.com/en/nmiddleeast/article/10.1038/nmiddleeast.2013.24
observers.france24.com/en/20090907-saudi-arabia-hidden-city-cursed-islam-history-Meda-in-Saleh
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/300_(film)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/300_(comics)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_300_Spartans
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kangz

I'm a Sup Forumsfag and I haven't read 300. Thanks for the reminder.

Iranians are black though, don't know why they threw such a fit.

how are you canadian? shouldn't you live in atlanta georgia?

Kek, he's a hue

Laidyboyz
(good movie btw)

I think they were upset that the zionists and neo-cons were so openly promoting propaganda.

ancient greeks saw themselves more related to persians imo than other people of the region due to being indo-european and thought whites/northern europeans were subhumans.

fact is that more than half of the city states joined the persians during their invasion.

Whenever Western media wants to portray ancient Middle Eastern "bad guys" they portray them as niggers.
Look at the movie Prince of Persia. They had motherfucking Jake Gyllenhaal as the main character. The rest were white as well iirc

This.
Also Sumeria, Phoneicia, and Egypt.
The Greeks got half their cuisine and alphabet from the Middle East. Not to mention the countless centuries of trade and intermixing.
To argue that ancient Greeks were blonde-haired blue-eyed Nordes is fucking laughable.
Most of them were shitskins similar to Arabs, Persians, Assyrians, etc. of today.

Hah delusional shitskin

The Greeks looked at Middle Eastern populations as close because those used to be ethnically close to European before they got blacked by Arabs.

"While Lebanon's mtDNA shows a very strong association with Europe, Yemenis mtDNA showed close affinity to Egypt and North and East Africa."

natureasia.com/en/nmiddleeast/article/10.1038/nmiddleeast.2013.24

>delusional
So Greek mythology is not a copy-paste of Egyptian/Sumerian mythology?
The Greek alphabet is not based on the Phoneician alphabet? Even geographically speaking, Greece is closer to the Middle East than to Western Europe or R*ssia. And I didn't even talk much about the cuisine.
You're a nigger in white skin.

You are nigger in nigger skin tho

this does not even address the fact that the movie was based on a fictional comic. it was never trying to be historically accurate. but people took it that way, and became buthurrt so bad.

Oh god you're that chicano from yesterday.

The timeframe we're talking about, there weren't any major European civilizations to speak of. We're talking about 2000-3500 BC you dumb taco-nigger.
A nigger's a nigger. Doesn't matter what skin.

Good thing im not nigger then. Unlike you brown subhuman

Hey, you're the one jerking off to pictured sandnigger

you're trolling up a dumb thread about a comic book.

the movie is a story of strong men resisting tyranny. that's something iranians would benefit from, but they saw to see the film in a different light.

there are plenty of american films that americans should see as "anti-american", but they love them anyway. iranians are unable to do this because of their propaganda.

>i remember even the americans didn't even know that "persia" is "iran".

What kind of retard doesn't know that?

americans threw such a fit over this picture, but they had no idea it was based on a real life events and had no comic book reference.

>this does not even address the fact that the movie was based on a fictional comic. it was never trying to be historically accurate. but people took it that way, and became buthurrt so bad.

You're the type of nigger to get all chimp'd out if a movie portrays the Romans as black.

I know they're not trying to be 100% historically accurate. The thing that causes my butthurt is the false impression it creates. When dumb snow-niggers like think they're descended from the founders of civilization.
They don't know that their ancestors were still shitting in their mouths before "subhuman brown people" came and taught them how to live properly

I don't even know who that is.

americans. we grew up in a home surrounded by midwestern forest. we grew up with people other other races in schools, and only learned about racism from textbooks. and then the media shoved racist movements down our throats.

all the video games we played growing up involved an awesome nation called persia. but all we hear about is this fucked up iran that causes problems. you do the math. we see a movie about persia, and don't even realize it's iran, who's fault is that? no ones. we grew up race-blind in the 90's.

>Arab thinks Romans and Greeks are his ancestors

You are subhumans, always were. Countries as rich as Norway and still dont manage to be first world. Ruined Turkey, ruined Persia. Arabs are cancer of this earth

i don't even know how to address this. it's clear you're trolling. grow up and move on with your life.

It's the mexican valet kid who's standing behind chloe moretz after she had gotten out of her car. In the picture he seems to be staring at her ass and looks disgusted by it

I don't know why you're bringing up videogames or whatever, I went to high school in one of the poorest parts of the country but still had a chapter in the history book about persia and its modern day successor Iran.

I don't think Greeks/Romans were my ancestors. Never once said that. I do, however, say that Sumerians and Phoneicians and Egyptians are my ancestors.
>inb4 NUH UH DEY WUZ WHITE

>You are subhumans, always were.
Says the dude from fucking Slovakia KEK

:--DxD:DDD :D

Lmao dude turks ruined turkey not arabs wtf

you clearly are not from ohio, michigan, indiana, or west virginia. we played games like age of empires, or caesar, or civ 3. there were many games that did not equate persia to iran. maybe you grew up in a city. good for you. i hope you had a great education none of us else had.

well I grew up in the poorest part of California, which somehow manages to be poorer than west virgina. Anyway education standards can differ by county and state and all that. It just surprises me when these things aren't common knowledge.

Literally the best you can do is hitch off the accomplishments of countries like France, Britain, and the Italian States, just because you have similar skin-tones. That's as far as it goes for Shithole-vakia.
Eastern Europe in general is known to be Africa-tier in terms of literally everything. You snowniggers fell for the communism meme and have no culture or civilized heritage that goes beyond 1500 years.
He's a joke who thinks "Arab" and "Muslim" are synonymous.
I don't need you to address anything. You couldn't prove me wrong because you know what I am saying is true.

Ancient Greece was closer to the civilizations of the Middle East than to the (non-existent) ancient civilizations of Europe

when real estate is so bad you have to pay for $1000 to rent a garage, i'm not surprised that california has different educational standards from the rest of the USA.

I'll just leave this here for Slovakanon.

>He's a joke who thinks "Arab" and "Muslim" are synonymous

What? People really think all Arabs are muslim? I've met plenty of Christian Arabs here, they're mostly from Lebanon or Copts from Egypt. Muslim Arabs are more trustworthy though in my opinion.

Also he said something about first world? Man I would love to live in Dubai or Abu Dhabi

We're one of the worst in the country apparently (they actually used to tell us this in school kek)

Thank God I love reading and studying independent of school though, otherwise I'd be fucked

Because you are dosgusting shitskin arab so you would love to live among your peers.

All i see is Europe being superior to subhuman arabs again. And guess what, im an european and you are not

Wow even the niggers had a civilization before them I'm fucking dying over here

>Because you are dosgusting shitskin arab so you would love to live among your peers

Nah I'm not an Arab. You wouldn't believe how luxurious those countries are though mate, look into it yourself

>all I see is Europe being superior to Arab
KEK
>And guess what, im an european and you are not
Good. I don't want to be European. I'm glad that my people invented civilization so that your people can fall for the communism meme.

>my people inventd civilization

>Ancient Greece was closer to the civilizations of the Middle East than to the (non-existent) ancient civilizations of Europe
I actually agree with this,many other greeks think so too

Ignore him, mate. He's mad because he's a poorfag
Want me to post the map again, buddy? Slovakia is irrelevant as fuck. Didn't even know it existed before you started talking smack.

Literally he is from a country that piggy-back rides off of the accomplishments of France and Britain KEK
Making it too easy to laugh at you.

I've noticed that some Southern Greeks look pretty Middle Eastern too.

Not seeing your sand dune colored on this map

Is there a subtle joke you're making here? Because you lost me.

But the pure Arabs come from Yemen, you're misapropiating the stories of people you only co-opted after Islamic conquest. The Phoenicians, while Semites, never extended into the Arabian peninsula which was pretty much the backweater of the Middle East prior to Islamic conquest. If you look at you'll see genetically your people have closer ties to Africa.

As for your wealth that's only the happy accident of oil and not any merit on your part, that you've elevated noveau rich into a quasi-civilization really is no merit, you've destroyed the valuable historic parts of your cities, including in your holy cities, to ape Vegas on a grand scale instead.

I think he's had too much vodka and passed out. There is not much else to do in the European state of Slovakia.

You don't know about Tigris and Euphrates and mesopotamians and sumerians n sheeit?

My ancestors are originally from Iraq.
I dunno if that counts since that was a long time ago.
Also, there are many hidden historical cites that are intentionally kept under the radar because the government and the people have a lot of superstition.
Many of these resemble the sites that we see today in Petra, Jordan and in parts of the Levant, suggesting that those people migrated north.
observers.france24.com/en/20090907-saudi-arabia-hidden-city-cursed-islam-history-Meda-in-Saleh
>Pure Arabs come from Yemen
This is just a theory out of many. And Yemen has PLENTY of historical sites that pre-date Islam as well, believe me.

Also a theory is that Phoneicians came from the Arabian peninsula as well. Wouldn't be hard to explain, because there's loads of evidence of people migrating north toward the Levant.

Don't talk to me about the Islamic conquests.
Those shits happened 1400 years ago.
Arab history begins thousands of years prior to that. They've have been moving around Arabia for thousands of years.
You honestly think a pre-Islamic Arab from 4000 BC is going to stop in his tracks? Of course not. There weren't any nation-borders back then. People moved around without giving two fucks as long as they were able to build better civilizations to wherever they were going.

With all due respect, do not try to teach me about my own history or the history of the Middle East in general. This is my turf. I would never come up to you and act all conceited about the history of the Mayans or Aztecs.

Right the nabatians weren't in the eastern part of Saudi Arabia. And your a bad Muslim for trying to study things from before Mohammed

Phoneicians werent arabs bro

WE

WUZ

(painting from Pompeii)

Emiratis and Saudis are ethnically the same people. Don't forget that the only reason there is a Saudi Arabia/UAE in the first place is that some English guy drew up a few borders in the Middle East.
There's evidence to suggest that Phoneicians originated from Arabia. They're Semitic.

The term "Arab" is a historically recent term used to describe the people who adopted Islam, Arabic, and the culture.

They try claiming every Semitic cultures as arab.

KANGZ

There are iranian ayran gypsies with Canadian and US flags here.

Not true.
We don't consider Jewish culture to be Arab.
Read Plenty of non-Semitic peoples became Arabized and became Arab over time.

Mosaic of Alexander

Right it had nothing to do with the fact that there were independent sultanates and kingdoms before the al Saudi family captured ridayah after leaving British controlled basra

I'm not really interested in WW1 level history at the moment.
Just know that Saudis and Emiratis and Qataris and Kuwaitis are literally all the same group of people (Khaleej)

Yes, you're correct, the Arabs do have a long history but they were not however Nabateans any more than they were Persians. Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't Arabs the peoples who originated in Arabia? You might as well claim Hebrews as your ancestors, they did in fact historically hold a large pressence in the Arabian peninsula after all.

Yes, they did, their original cultures were perished because of the Quran's implicit endorsement of Arab supremacism.

Hebrews and Arabs are related though

Closer to the truth than he wants you to believe. The tribe Mohammed was from was Jewish led if not entirely Jewish. And Canadians are the same people as Americans your point is moot

Not necessarily true.
Original Arabs are nomadic peoples. They didn't just live in Arabia. They moved around all over. These are the Bedouin Arabs.
>Yes, they did, their original cultures were perished because of the Quran's implicit endorsement of Arab supremacism.
Nah. It's because literally people who adopted Islam and lived in Arab majority areas just became intermixed into the population.
If that were the case, you wouldn't have Afghanis and Pakistanis and Malaysians. You don't have an broad perception of Islam. All you see is what you want to see.
"All mankind is from Adam and Eve, an Arab has no superiority over a non-Arab nor a non-Arab has any superiority over an Arab; also a white has no superiority over black nor a black has any superiority over white except by piety and good action. Learn that every Muslim is a brother to every Muslim and that the Muslims constitute one brotherhood. Nothing shall be legitimate to a Muslim which belongs to a fellow Muslim unless it was given freely and willingly. Do not, therefore, do injustice to yourselves."

The last sermon of Prophet Muhammad.

I don't wanna get into an argument about Islam, though. You can say what you wanna say.

We are talking about PRE-Islamic history, here.

I like that you're interested in the cultures of the Middle East, but you have a lot of misinformation.
>You might as well claim Hebrews as your ancestors
Did you know that Yemen was originally Jewish? The Himyarite Kingdom.
If you're saying that original Arabs are Yemenis, then it wouldn't be far off to claim that my ancestors are Jewish.

They call him boss, white nigger!
Man of paradoxes! Making impossible possible and possible impossible!

That was not a bad movie though ubisoft did not like it.

To be precise it was
a movie
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/300_(film)
based on a comic
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/300_(comics)
based on a movie
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_300_Spartans
based on Herodotus
based on a novel

Alright Im gonna go sleep foreals now. Goodnight fags