Why the anti Latin@ sentiment?

>Delicious food
>Beautiful women
>Great music
>Hard working
>Strong family values
>Magnificent language
>Humble
I don't know why my fellow white Americans are so against Hispanics. I think you should all turn off Fox News, quit listening to your racist parents. Hispanics bring something that we lack; culture. By being so closed minded, you are denying yourselves an opportunity to expand your horizons. I highly suggest that you open your minds.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gj1gbKW_Wgk&index=12
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

CHI

CA

can you chicanos pls stop shitposting

t. Pablo De la Rodriguez Smith

Chicanos get a bad rap, but they are really great actually and the future of this country so we should treat them with more respect.

t. totally not a chicano

CHI

because they are literally the ugliest group of people on planet earth and everywhere they go they bring poverty and bean smell?

youtube.com/watch?v=Gj1gbKW_Wgk&index=12

>that video

Newfag to this board. Why doe people post "CHI"?

>yfw this user is a chicano

i work with a bunch of hispanics. they're all friendly, hard-working, and make genuine efforts to assimilate.

Nobody really gives a shit about Latin Americans except yanks and maybe Spaniards.

Everything California touches turns to shit. If they ruined whites they can certainly ruin everything else

Haha! That is exactly like my job, my fellow white American male.

I love Latina feet. Do Hispanic girls let white men suck their toes and worship their feet?

Anything for money, amigo.

The "age like milk" is not a meme though.

Why don't you date a colombian girl, Sup Forums?

white women also age bad

That's fucking creepy

because they have been strayed away from Spanish purposes or aren't Spanish at all.

This video makes me so happy.

no

why? your country is such an unbelievable shithole that half of your population had to leave.

it makes me happy because it makes stormweenies angry, it also makes me happy because the more Mexicans you have the more influence we have on your politics

Thanks but I have strong ties to my Hungarian culture. Tacos, cocaine and whores that turn into goblins by the age of 30 aren't really my thing my man.

Posting spic qts to contribute

I don't care about where you come from, just as long as you give me just as much of a chance as I'm willing to give you.

I haven't been around lots of latinos but the ones I have met have been very polite and I like their cuisine and women so I don't really care if 1 in 3 americans are eventually going to be latino. Even Sup Forums tier idiots can't get mad because lots of them look white and you can't even tell them apart from random Caucasian people on the street

I can get the stormweenies point but you're going to realize sooner or later that flooding us just makes it worse for you. And a vain contempt isn't going to help you then

In 2050 latinos will be like Americans and speak English.

And my Grandchildren will use Hispanic slang and listen to cholo music.

>Latin@

Explain this, nigger.

>lots of them look white and you can't even tell them apart from random Caucasian people on the street

That's because most of us latinos are of mixed race. Latino/a is just a term to describe where we come from.

You can have white, brown and black people in one family and they're all related by blood.

t. arturo velasquez of el salvador

Are you trying to prove me wrong?

Left looks like your average dark haired white chick, right could say she's spanish and get away with it. The middle one is the only really questionable one but she's still qt so who cares

>Why don't you date a colombian girl, Sup Forums?

They are whore and prostitutes and has the fame of ebing the easiest girls in the continent, a continent we share with BRAZIL.

con Colombia no te metas, chileno culiao