Can someone make a script that clicks the refresh button on those ever 1/8 of a second?

Can someone make a script that clicks the refresh button on those ever 1/8 of a second?

Since google spams me with this shit, I want to spam back.

that wont work. they ban even legit users now if they want an easier captcha instead of the slow ones.

>he can't afford 20 bucks a year to buy a Sup Forums pass

I'm not addicted to it. I only post 2/3 times a weak (mostly shitposting)

I dont care if this works, I just want to spam their servers all day long. Its not that cheap to serve images I would guess..

when the captcha service bans you you stop getting images. its a text message that is shown when that happens.

we should make an browser extension like adnauseum.

If they ban too many users, their service will be useless.

>paying for Sup Forums

Imagine being this cücked

>paying for anything ever

am I supposed to read your mind? wtf is this?

Is your time not valuable? With my average hourly earnings and the amount of shitposts I make on Sup Forums, I've more than made my money back in time savings

Just pay 10 cents to some pajeets to solve 1000 captchas for you.

>he works for a living

I bet you support a wife too. What a cück. You're just a slave.

This.

i pay my internet provider for internet and they pay Sup Forums thank you very much

even IF you wouldn't just flat out get banned..
do you really think, spamming the refresh button / "spamming the google Servers" would do anything to google? Ever looked it up, how much bandwidth it would theoretically take to ddos google?

> they pay Sup Forums
wut

this shit needs to die

there are clicker softwares that click on that for you

4chanx

maybe the script should just pick random images to make their AI more stupid lol

whatever, I'm just not gonna use 4chins. Its a waste of time anyways and google anti spam bothers me nowhere besides here...

>took me 6 fucking captchas to pass.. fuck you GOOGLE

They probably ban tons of people every day and don't care. It is just more statistics for "bots stopped" to them.

>be business
>have captcha on your contact page
>person cant contact you because banned/ gets annoyed by captcha

yeah, only assholes install this captcha system on their sites. Chinamoot does it to annoy you to buy the pass..

>8 fucking cpatchas this time

are these real? i have only got one where you had to draw lines around something.

One person doing it is literally nothing to them, you won't even show up in their analytics. It would take at least few hundred thousand people for them to even notice it.