/bst/ - Battlestation thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_JUCfX1P1ik
furniturerow.com/fr/Oak-Express/Gavin-Office-Chair/prod1760172/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

dumpin some

actually want

Yeah, I want to do something like this eventually. Get a nice comfy recliner and mount a rotating monitor and keyboard/mouse to it.

more webms

good cameras are too expensive

I think you have consistently posted in almost ever bst thread I have been on dude.
But regardless, your room as a whole is top notch my friend.

sauce on the tv?

how do you have so many plants indoors? dont those things require sunlight?

very nice

>Theres nothing here worth Dying For.

I wad about to call you an edge lord but this also seems like a way to say you shouldn't invest your life into your PC

Post before and after you have kids XD

do you ever get neck pains?
i tried the 40 inch thing for a while but it just started hurting from looking upwards so much

Yeah kinda that was my intention but still the pistol kinda ruins it. I just removed it

youtube.com/watch?v=_JUCfX1P1ik

ayy thanks
they do but not as much. Think about plants that grow at the bottom of the rainforest. They don't get much sunlight as well.

If you look for low maintenance/light indoor plants you can find a ton of different typs.

>kids
not happening

Recently moved back into the main bedroom because someone moved in and took my fucking office space.

this desk is tiny as fuck man.

which speakers are these?

what is this griffin thing under your monitor?

>64595721
Not mine, some anons

It seems audio related

i could figure that, but i'm to lazy to google

why are you posting someone elses pictures?

ok i actually looked it up, it's a 150$ soundbar

>this desk is tiny as fuck man.
changing here soon(tm)

>people with screens next to their eyes rather than at least 1 meter away

Don't your eyes hurt and in long term you develop nearsightedness? Also all these desks that seem to be never used for writing or reading or doing any desk job.

Ignore how shitty this photo is

r8

>cognac
Even if it is just hennessy, good taste, lad.

what size screens are those?

Really Cozy, digging the subtle weebshit.
Like the setup, Desk looks a tad small for both those monitors but I imagine its because of space constraints.
My dude, I always wonder how the hell you use your computer at that angle, but to each their own.
Very clean, I like the wallpaper, DBZ figs and the vinyls
Nice Kizu poster, you have the one I'm missing.

My station is trashy weeby and basically all second hand. and it probably won't change until I can move. but its comfy.

>discord
found the 16 year old.

good looking desk. the rest is trash.

You don't need all that shit user. You don't even want all that shit.
Put it all in a cuboard and get your shit together.
There's nothing wrong with liking anime I like it too but come the fuck on.

The vape didn't give that away?

Hey i'm coming up on being far too old for this site and I am secretly using a vape to quit smoking. I'm not that user though.

hi there

I wish I had some shelves to put my figures on so they could be displayed relatively nicely, they kinda clutter my desk because I impulse bought them as they were all super cheap. I've since gained self restraint but now its a bit too late.

is that what that is? though that was a anal vibrator he most likely uses on himself.

How do you make them go sideways?

fire hazard to the left mate. careful.

Those of you that have studio monitor speakers on your desk, what is a good speaker size?

3", 4" 5" ?

Is it not even worth bothering going with cheaper 3" ones since the bass only goes down to like 80hz? Any recommendations?

I am unfortunate

speakers are tannoy mercury v1i

>My dude, I always wonder how the hell you use your computer at that angle, but to each their own.
I sit at the same angle of the monitor when I sit down, I only push it into the desk when I take pictures so it looks tidier

Good evening

TooReal/10
TooComfy/10
8/10 - The light tube, isn't my style, but you do you. Also, you're air cooling.
PS4/10
7/10 - Compact. You do what you can with what you got :)
RecordPlayer/10
6/10 - Monitor is a bit lonely looking.
8/10 - Points taken off for live-action Ghost in the Shell poster. Burn it.
9/10 - Points taken off for settlers of Catan. Fuck that game. Fuck it right in it's asshole.
7/10 - The posters bother me. I don't know why.
6/10 - Desk
Damn/10
9/10 - I dig it, the point off is simply for having different tastes than me.
7/10 - Nice, multimonitor required.
Coaster/10
WTFAnimu/10
Mac/10
3/10 - Clean up your sty and it'd be 7/10. Jesus fuck.
Me/10
9/10. Again, points off because of mismatch taste, but your execution is on-point.

Thinkpad T420 connected to left monitor.
It's running Manjaro XFCE. It's somewhat a test machine for OSes, but I'm quite satisfied with XFCE.

Desktop connected to monitor in middle and on the right. That's running Antergos with Gnome and some rice. It's quite comfy, and I'm pondering upon whether or not I should change that one to Manjaro XFCE as well.

My PC case is a slab of cardboard and a laundry basket. It's the most powerful gaymen PC I've ever had.

A look inside.

Could you post the wallpaper from this?

faggots

>calls us faggots
>Matrix wallpaper
>rice case
>riced Xbox
>Guy Fawkes mask
>wtfmouse

Stay classy.

What mouse is that?

>Newfags

at this point I'm not sure who is trolling who with this picture

looks like a MMO7

Madcatz RAT. They look ugly but they are comfortable

>Razor shit
>Xbone
Get outta here

are those two orange/white (blue cap) bottles on the floor Tylenol?

GABA and L-Tyrosine

>can't even cd into Desktop (top)
>can't downgrade python to 2.7 without breaking shit and having to reinstall again (bottom left)
>not using ILoveCandy on pacman
>searches for python-apt (god why) on the AUR, tries to install it with pacman
>ls without options, cause fuck permissions
>decides he's too dumb to use ls properly so he opens file manager to check downloads folder
>can't keep his repos togheter
>spotify (bottom right)

average Sup Forums user, a bit of zoom-in and all the incompetence rises up. At least you're using irc and trying to learn some programming.

W2c mousepad?

can you read the fucking mousepad you blind piece of monkey nigger shit

Wait im stupid found it myself

>Windows XP
Nice. Do you have USP4 installed? Also, what are your specs?

cringe

>no coaster
>drinks one move away from destroying your entire pc
>small desk
>terrible lighting
>twitch
3/10

Is that SNES an italian version? I can tell from the GIG logo on the top right corner

My Server + Backup Nas(s)
All in my basement. Server,UPS and network gear is all in the storage/utility room so keeping wiring all tidy and whatnot ain't that big a deal. Nas (s) are kept up high on a shelf out of way.

Digging the dark material aesthetic user
Get yourself a new chair.
furniturerow.com/fr/Oak-Express/Gavin-Office-Chair/prod1760172/
I got this one when it was on sale, I personally hate leather. Gets the sweats.

this wasn't me

Made some new wallart for the cave. Just need to build some brackets to hang the grill, sucker weighs about 40lbs.

I think you just dont have friends.

those are good ish mayne. I get them from a naturopath for anxiety and focus and they seem to work pretty well.

I use them because on Saturday and Sunday I take amphetamines and do the bulk of my homework and labs and stuff, and they help significantly with the unpleasant comedown

gay

>taking drugs to do schoolwork
Why is this a thing?

jesus....the autism in this pic...

>new image
this is fine

my NEET station
been here since 2006/7
>tfw never left
currently working on selling off the computers on the right side and replacing the LG 5k monitor with one that I can rotate vertically. Used to use two of the LG's with a laptop but I've since upgraded to the iMac

also using the same trusty linux server for like 10 years now, seen here running Kodi

can you give me the rundown on that racing setup? what do you even output to? (projector?)

very nice

Can you guys tl;dr me on your experience with those two? I take modafinil and various stims and would love something that would help with the comedown and just anxiety in general

that desk is shitty plywood

>that desk is shitty plywood
I paid $50 for it from Staples ~8 years ago and it has held up pretty well. Yeah it's laminated shit, so what? It looks good in person and works well enough. 90% of desks are not better. I'd rather have some really nice heavy hard wood monstrosity but I don't want to spend the money or the time/energy moving it. Plus I need somewhere to put my TV and this L shape is perfect

which one is yours?

Nah I dont I dont know what that is. its a fresh install only for open arena and doom 3

specs: AMD althon xp somthing sometin
Geforce FX 5900xt
like 265mb ram.

inb4 s0y or whatever

Thanks for the link. I also get the sweats in it but I got it for 10$ from good will. I will probobly try to find one like you linked.And the desk is stained black from a brown ikea table that was fucked up that I got from some thrift store. And the black theme was not on purpose it just kinda happened.

I got this desk from my dead uncle when it somehow made its way down to me. For being made in the 1900s I'd say it's still in decent condition.

Can I get a recommendation for a desk that can fit a tower with these dimensions?
21.89" x 9.13" x 22.83
The smaller the desk the better.