Should I just break up with my gf now...

Should I just break up with my gf now? She's doing months Erasmus in spain and i'm in South Korea for a semester as well.
She told me all the clubs are sprawling with horny guys there, she even called me crying about how disgusting it was. But what if she starts liking it?

Any bros with long distance stories got advice? Should I just drop it and bang korean girls?

yes

She will get the big med cock sorry, at least she will suck it better when you come back.
Still a bitter victory.

I'm french actually so why penis isn't korean.

T'as des histoires?

>spain
>big cock

Wat?

She's obviously a whore.

Why would anyone want to go to
>Spain
on Erasmus program. Spain is basically a holiday resort, not a scientific powerhouse. If she wanted to actually learn, she would've gone to Germany, the UK, Japan, USA or even China, you know somewhere with prestigious universities.

>tfw no more gf

>crying about how disgusting it was
so she at least felt guilty about sucking some spanish cock

why did he mean by this?

You guys haven't heard the best part.
I met this girl when she already had a boyfriend. Should I just come back and post the text explaining how she polished Pedro's cock in a few weeks?

Spain is very Catholic therefore no masturbation therefore extremely high test men.

If she is the type of girl to normally go to clubs then I have no idea what you should do, you probably know better than me.

But if she doesn't usually go to clubs and she ended up in one to be social with the people she is staying there with or something...She might have actually found it really uncomfortable. I'm a girl and I don't go to clubs. If I went to one and it was full of horny guys I'd probably be pretty upset and want to call my bf, too.

break up asap, it is well known that everyone cheats on their bf/gf while on erasmus

Only two, a friend who had his gf in berlin, the thing lasted 3 month and he saw her twice during that time. They spent half of the time arguing on the phone. Another one was a friend who was in england while his gf was in new zeland, didn't work either

Just ditch her, best case scenario you get back with her when you come back, worst case scenario you fuck corean qts.

You won't really enjoy your trip if you think about that, neither will her

>spanish men
>catholics
>spanish men
>high test

Geez. You're working with really stale memes, bud.

I have nothing against the Spaniards, but they are just as bad as the rest of us, yuropoors.

>Spain
>Catholic
When will this meme die?
Spanish men get the women because mediterranean is seen as exotic. It is normally easier to score when you are a foreigner.

never understood why whiteguys obsess with other people's dicksize and think all asians are the same

i'm vietnamese with an 8x6 and white mates of mine are surprised and white guys at the gym stare

Catholic Christianity is by far the largest religion in Spain. According to a study by the Spanish Centre for Sociological Research in 2016 about 70-75% of Spaniards self-identify as Catholic Christians,

I don't really care but people generally tend to have smaller peckers here

And nobody goes to mass retard, christianity in Europe is dead, it has no spiritual value, it only survives because of tradition.
Also, practicing catholics are repressed as fuck.

>identify as
Lmao. Do they go to church regularly. Do they fast? Do they confess regulary, pray regularly, follow all the commandments and teaching and not just the very basic ones that have been secularized?

Religion isn't an identity you dumb memer.

There is a line between identify as a catholic and be praticant, I am and I fap, I don't go to church either

lol why would you be upset though

That's what happened. She went to a club to meet people and ended getting hit on all the time.
Why are erasmus people so horny? Can't they fuck in their own countries?

yes
go and enjoy life, and let your gf do the same

long-distance relationships are terrible and just drag you away from the present

keep a bit in contact with your gf, but don't let skype "relationship" rule your life and study abroad.

I'd say just bang a Korean if she does a Spaniard but Korean girls are really hard to get going.

You shouldn't have gone to a sexually repressed country.

cheating on her is also an efficient option

Well, most of the time when you hear "I want to go to a foreign country for x" what they really mean is "I'm doing x on the side, I'm here to fuck everyone".

I don't think I've ever spoken with an jet'er, soldier or etc that hasn't mentioned wanting to bang foreign women.

Dump the bitch she is probably trashed right now piss drunk getting laid with some random Erasmus dick smdh

autism. Not upset AT the guys but upset by the situation because I wouldn't know how to handle a bunch of 3D people approaching and talking to me especially men with sexual intentions, would be pretty scary and unpleasant, would want to retreat to my bf and talk it over with him

>i'm vietnamese with an 8x6 and white mates of mine are surprised and white guys at the gym star
8x6 cm is pretty fucking small even for an Asian.

yea fair plenty of girls just sticks in groups and dance with each other too

what are inches

not really that useful desu because its sensitive as fuck and i can't hold it in long.

would rather have average size with stamina t b h.

Never trust spaniards, motherfuckers shagged half my ancestors, she will return with a hope solo vag

If you even have to ask it's probably not going to work out.

I spent four years in a long distance relationship, but it was only 300 kilometers and we'd see each other every weekend. It was pretty good.

I don't understand you are considering a break-up even before there is a red-flag .
Aren't you too insecure?

I have big doubts that she won't get dicked at least once during her stay desu
Even girls have needs, and every Chad tries to score with Erasmus girls
It's just a matter of time imo

Wellbutrin. anti depressant few side effects. Lowers libido but makes you last longer

I'm on effexor right now and I have to fap for an hour to cum it fucking sucks

yeah so should I just fuck some one here so the score is equal lol?

>She told me all the clubs are sprawling with horny guys there, she even called me crying about how disgusting it was
what? are you serious?

What part of Spain is your girlfriend?

She is probably cucking you right know and you know it.

POST IT

use to take amphetamines and it certainly did the trick when high-dosed

too many side effects though

Madrid
She doesn't like spaniards, Italians however...

yeah, you are suspicious of your gf and naturally you are taking shit advice about preemptively cheating.

the french cannot go wrong, you are really this dumb and insecure.

>She doesn't like spaniards, Italians however...
sure ? ^^

yeah desu fampai spanish look like french people, not too much of an exotic factor there

spaniards and italians are very similar including looks

Well it is Wednesday (for me), imagine what bullshit she'll feed you on Monday.

My friend was just in the same situation with his gf.
They ended up breaking up.
You have no hope dude. She will be sucking multiple pulsating cocks perhaps more than one at a time.
You are doomed to jack off in your pitiful misery.

Are Germanic women literally made for Mediterranean cock?

I bet AT THIS VERY EXACT MOMENT

she is moaning out load

sweaty bare naked skin rubbing against its other

her legs high up in the air wide apart....shaking

her eyes rolling to the back of her head

pulling the white boys head closer to her shoulder while she screams in pleasure