Now that Bitcoin is crashing, what are you doing with your bitcoin money? Resell it, or buy some shit...

Now that Bitcoin is crashing, what are you doing with your bitcoin money? Resell it, or buy some shit, or wait hoping its value will reincreasing sometime?
I just bought a pass.

go to /biz/

I'm buying up even more, it's just a correction from december's jump.

holding, still have some value, I think I will use them later, GOG is not accepting my debit card, this feels bad

who's this semen demon?

That's me

I guess if I really thought about it what I would do is AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

nice, you're hot

>sell low
>buy high

Sold at 19k and 25k. Still holding .8, will wait to sell at $30k.

You have to be retarded to buy during a bubble. It's still overvalued

i am seeing posts about people cashing out and not realizing they owe a tremendous amount of taxes to the government

maybe this wasn't such a good idea, afterall

Katy Perry mate.

Never bought any. But I estimate it should go back down to under a grand in both USD and GBP, by the latest time as September 2018.

holy fuck, you gotta be some kind of special neckbeard not to know

I let go half of my stash at 15k which was my target price from two years ago, won't touch the rest for a couple of years. We'll see then.

just what is the exact method and percent taxed on cashing out a bitcoin?
Also, lets say I sold a single bitcoin at a rounded-down $8,000 and owed/payed 40% taxes. I would still have $4,800 and to the ninety-plus percent of humanity that is still a decent amount of cash to have.

hot, album name?

Rate pass

Man she isn't as hot as I remember.
I remember jerking off to the California Gurls video when I was 13.

It's not a crash, it's a correction.
BUY BUY BUY

It's just a weird photoshoot. She's stellar.

I guess a bunch of people running large mining operations didn't realize they would lose a large chuck of their profit

>buy 1070gtx g1 gaming card in 2016
>ignore bitcoin alltogether
>still made 400€ with bitcoins
the cards prize doubled and I could sell it easily
but I won't and I will regret it maybe sometime soon but that's just how life goes you know

Depends where you are. Google capital gains tax for your locality.