Australia, you thought we finally would stop talking about your television shows did you? You were wrong!

Australia, you thought we finally would stop talking about your television shows did you? You were wrong!

youtube.com/watch?v=qYEqMlhndBI

What do you expect of a nation descended from convicts?

We love seeing the jailers rough people up when it's someone else. (especially FOREIGN CUNTS)

I am just amazed and the casual rudeness and racism they display while doing it, not that i am saying thats negative in any way. I just imagine if we did that there would be immediate Nazi associations

What racism? And all of our customs staff are constantly grumpy because every single day they have to call the police when Asian octogenarians try to smuggle powered dog skulls into Australia

>it's another asian gets caught with undeclared rotted cat meat episode

powdered

They're basically the 'too stupid' to join the police force and 'too passive aggressive' to pass military entrance... so, the alternatives are they end up security guards or public servants- or both!
As a culture we're still coming to terms a little bit with dog eating slapheads, darkie spear chuckers and weird poofter cunts from europe.

>it's a kiwi tries to smuggle their shit apples into australia episode

>that episode where jew pretended to be an abo and tried to claim racism

reminder that this show is on US Netflix

>asian "visiting relatives" in Australia
>can't remember name or place of residence

Every fucking time.

SHE´S GOT AN APPLE! LOCKDOWN LOCKDOWN INFORM THE PROIM MINISTA

My favourite ones are when they bust blatantly mail order brides.

>old asian lady trying to smuggle some dangerous chink herbs
>"solly no speak engrish"

Why is a blonde officer at 7:20 censored?

>you thought we finally would stop talking about your television shows did you?
I'll be honest: I didn't know you were talking about Australian TV shows in the first place.

Do you guys also feel that security is sometimes inconsistent? when i went to Pooland i realized i had a cutter knife from work in my backpack the whole time and neither poo nor iran 2.0 security bothered with it

either didn't want her face to be shown or is part of a government body that doesn't allow them to be shown

or her face has a pussy and it's censored for japanese viewers

>or her face has a pussy

When I was younger my family was waved through American security in Hawaii and Arizona because we were Australian but in NZ we were treated like we were going to move there illegally

Well the EU is a supranational entity and immigration between different member countries is expected due to Schengen, Australia has very strict federal measures in place to stop overseas biosecurity risks which is why you'll get btfo for having a half eaten apple in your pocket. Security between our states that doesn't involve air travel is pretty much nonexistent

An another asian looking girl whose name is Yuki look like Maori mix.

>tfw taking bottled water from sydney to melbourne by train so you don't catch being gay by drinking their contaminated water

Really want a mixed maori gf fâm

Tbh the baggage checking shit is pretty low-key and almost just a form of security theater. The real security work is carried out by intelligence agencies that gather the info then they give it to the state and federal authorities that act on it.
Case in point: A few years ago our intelligence agency (ASIO) discovered a group of Islamic terrorists that were planning an attack on an army base west of Sydney. They gathered their info, got the AFP (Australian Federal Police/our equivalent of the FBI) involved, they did a raid, confiscated the weapons, arrested the men, blah blah blah all before they could do any damage... Although they didn't stop Man Monis, so like anyone else, they can be hit-and-miss.
Honestly though intelligence agencies working in conjunction with law enforcement has already done more here with the war on terror than our military could ever hope to.

Those filthy roach chinks are gonna change Australia in another half decade.
They are from third shit world where everybody is allowed to take shits as they want, they don't know about basic rule to follow in the first world. Even if Australia allowed them to enter, those uncultured, uneducated lowest lows never follow basic rule. They think they live in communist country wherever they live. Just deport them,
otherwise, your beautiful beaches are gonna be dust-heap.

Why does the rest of the world never have Japan's sensibility?

>but it's legal where I come from

>in NZ we were treated like we were going to move there illegally
>on an Australian passport

QT

ching chong go home

Tell your cousins to fuck off home.

Except the Maori security guards, they're bros.

>"austruarian" tries to smuggel a deer penis

>As a culture we're still coming to terms a little bit with dog eating slapheads, darkie spear chuckers and weird poofter cunts from europe.
That's not true, we know aboriginals all too well and try to pretend they don't exist.

she's a spook

Sydney water is flammable from fracking but melbourne water is full of the gay gene, fluoride and microbrew

>It's French backpacker forgot to throw away his joint episode
>It's coke inside a chinamans shoe heel episode
>It's an American nigga fugitive trying to flee into Australia and failing at that episode

Gotta love the series.

100% to 1.5% in a bit over 200 years doesn't bode well for them. Heck the last fella I knew that claimed abo ancestry was white as me!

You'll grow a man bun and end up dressing like a gay lumberjack, just stay north of the Murray to be safe.