How does a person spend so much time in technology and still know pretty much zilch about it?

How does a person spend so much time in technology and still know pretty much zilch about it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UxuhecF-3c0
youtube.com/watch?v=loxmPuBOiPM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>female
>technology

Pick one

Men do it too though. Have you seen tech nigger? He's been reviewing phones for years and still can't give any honest opinion or intelligent feedback on the devices he showcases.

Act like you know

Do you also think every person on TV hosting a show knows what he is talking about, sports/news/politics, if so you are quite naive.

Has she never actually sat down and just read up on some of the stuff she's reviewing? I'd become incredibly bored with my work if I never allowed my curiosity to look a little more into what I do and what I use on a day-to-day basis.

they were once known as "booth babes" in the old days
employed at shows like CES to bring in the overwhelmingly male nerds
just that these days it's been made super easy for them to have their own show on YT.. but the principle is the same, they are eye candy mindlessly shilling some brand / type of product

this

>someone writes the script
>person reads / plays it

I hate that she’s a fucking millionaire just for being somewhat attractive

Why do you hate women?

She is a paid actor, and you are falling for their scheme.

This makes me want to buy a think pad

I just ordered two after looking at it

As long as they have youtube views, they're fine. And they're enjoying free promotions like this, assuming you aren't iJust*ne herself (it's the second thread today)
It would be nice to discuss technology and not non-technology sometimes

You just described 80% of people in Sup Forums

i think its more the creators have lost their drive and spark. Most tech youttuber who have been in the game a long time are like this now, theyve gone from showing off and explaining/ talking about tech they enjoy to just being pure marketing channels.
Also Unbox therapy did a video at ces with loads of the big youtubers where they all show off what phone they have literally all of them had a pixel 2 or iphone they just arent really into tech that much other than it just werks type of stuff

>second thread today
correction, three.
Mods?

How the fuck does she get a dedication channel for her fapable pictures?
She's not even that pretty.

fuck off phaggot.

your genes define your intelligence. if you don't have it, you never will

She makes videos that millions of people watch. Maybe she doesn’t care about the timing of the ram? You sound like a bitter neet.

>just

because they are never genuine about anything
everything they do is always a ploy for male attention

kys kid

Booth babes didn't talk as much.
And a lot less drama

It's way cheaper for manufacturers to pay e-celebs than advertise on TV.

>vagena

She has a tiny women brain.

>spending $10k+ for these specs

lol

youtu.be/UxuhecF-3c0

First off, I assume that anyone who regularly watches tech review channels is mentally fucked up in some way.

>How does a person spend so much time in technology and still know pretty much zilch about it?
Because you don't have to know shit about technology to review it, just read the specs off of their website, get a few good shots of it, and then call it a day. iJustine never knew anything about technology, people just watched her because she used to have these super provocative thumbnails back when she was first becoming popular. I support her though because her popularity shows how fucking stupid tech review channels are, it's almost comedic.

youtube.com/watch?v=loxmPuBOiPM

They are reviewing technology to an average consumer, so they have to dumb down to the level that the viewer will understand.

>jewish nose
>ugly teeth
>fake blonde
>small boobs
>ugly gaping mouth with shit lips
>somewhat attractive
What the fuck are you talking about, neckbeard?