Pay 5000$

>pay 5000$
>get a screen full of bezels
>get a mouse which cannot be used while charging
why the fuck itoddlers buy this shit??
why do you buy applel products even when you know its overpriced?
explain me itoddlers

Other urls found in this thread:

anandtech.com/show/12152/apple-starts-imac-pro-sales-on-dec-14
pcpartpicker.com/list/LmVsHN
youtube.com/watch?v=vqztGUwhRlQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

build me something for 5k with those specs and a monitor to match it.

its not 5000
it's 12000

>tfw she got blacked
Why live

>5K 8-bit panel
it's trash

So like a Pentium 4 and 1GB of RAM?

Becuase it's the only way to buy Vega with *working* primitive shaders.

It's 10bit, no one makes an 8bit 5K panel.

MACTODDLERS

B

T

F

O

>It's 10bit, no one makes an 8bit 5K panel.
You're retarded right? All iMac 5K displays have been 8-bit. They only thing they added was 10-bit support later on (dithering).

There's software that I like that's only available on macOS. Also, macOS' DPI scaling is second to none.

I don't know how nobody else can get scaling right.

anandtech.com/show/12152/apple-starts-imac-pro-sales-on-dec-14
You do understand what dithering is right?

You illiterate fuck

soygrill?

pcpartpicker.com/list/LmVsHN

iJustine is one of the few white girls in tech in a sea of pajeets and shitskins, why are you picking on her specifically?

Sup Forums is an anti-white board, I wouldn't be surprised if the anti Apple/iJustine crowd are jealous shitskins and liberals

>using google
gtfo

We are employed

what's with apple's chronic failure to understand heat

>iJustine
>i
that's why

but it's pretty

yeah basically this. Pick up a gigabyte motherboard and install hackintosh. In my personal experience it's worked flawlessly (minus a few EFI issues but that was windows dual boot being a bitch more than osx)

Why is it that the described resolution of screens used to be the smaller vertical amount of pixels, 1080 ect, but now it seems to be the horizontal pixel count?

So which one wins?

bezels are actually useful
never saw the necessity of using the mouse while charging; do you ever not-use your computer fucking neets

you decide

The base iMac Pro is not overpriced.

You can get it for 4K now. You will not build an equivalent PC for 4K. It is actually great value.

Courage

>1700$ CPU
what the fuck? A Threadripper I could understand but an overpriced server CPU? Why?

iMac pro use xeon?

Aren't gpu and ram so expensive right now?

>not double socket EPYC

Typial mactoddler. W xeons are cheaper than e5, especially considering that you are using previous gen xeons for their full price. Actually, you can get 7820x for a whopping $600 at the cost of no ecc support. You don't need $500 motherboard for 8 core cpu. Dell has better screen that imac has.

Same reason applel shilled retina while it was basically a shittier 720p.

Then no 5K LCD is 10bit.
Apple uses Sharp IGZO panels.

Sharp == 8bit+FRC to 10bit
LG ==8bit+FRC to 10bit
Samsung == 6bit+FRC to 10bit (yes, 6bit native.)

There isn't a 5K panel with native 10bit.

Holy fuck you’re retarded.
What you can’t attack someone being stupid just cause their white? She doesn’t need you to defend her and trust me, she’d never let you fuck her.

My opinion on this subject has changed over the years, as I've matured, I mean if it makes them happy who cares? They're not living beyond their means, if Apple is able to satisfy it's customers, more power to 'em.

Found the white knight

>The base iMac Pro is not overpriced.
It's a dumb meme macfaggots are trying to push. The one and only argument here is based on the fact Apple "innovates" (or maybe I should give them that without any irony) via pushing display resolutions not readily available on the market. Thus, trying to add "exactly the same display!!!" inflates the price of the arbitrary custom-built PC in question, as said display will always be incredibly overpriced as its only reason for existence currently is dictated by Apple pushing their resolutions.
The fact literally ALL displays that answer/support the standard pushed by Apple are stupidly overpriced doesn't change the fact their display is also stupidly overpriced. However, I readily agree, it's less overpriced in comparison - which still doesn't justify retardedly overpaying for the hardware, even disregarding the actual reality of thermal throttling all Apple production suffers from.

The bottom line is, going for 5k display in the current day is a waste of money, no matter what you're buying - a custom PC or an iMac. Especially, given the context of the supposed purpose of the machine in question. Building a custom PC gives you the option of either not wasting extra money or redirecting them into getting better performance. iMac, even if we presume it is not being blatantly overpriced, does not.

A fool and their money are soon parted.
This is how this law of nature function.

>5k for a UNIX workstation
yeah, The company I worked for used to pay 12k for SGI's.

>she’d never let you fuck her.
do you talk about her mom or what?

it's for retards, notice how the screen is practically a fucking mirror and would be a joke in a professional office and the whole point of what a bezel is supposed to do is lost to them?

why does she needed that? He don't cut hour long videos, make bloated app or use it any profitable way, so it was a retarded consumerism and advert

All her unboxing video is like this.
youtube.com/watch?v=vqztGUwhRlQ
She is horrible at acting.

I think this is the first (i)Mac Pro comparison I've seen that doesn't have a GeForce GPU, i7, and non-ECC RAM. Well done

>attacking whiteknights = whiteknight
You know what I’ll ask you, who am I whitekniting for?

Does have a degree in idiotism?

"ree I hate fan noises"
~steve jerbs

What about Dell's 5k monitor? What panel did it use?

>mfw you an make a PC for less with two 4k monitors than shelling out for a 5k
>mactoddlers trumpet the native 4k output while having controls in a video editor
>not realizing that with two 4k displays you can have even more controls and timelines visible with native 4k output

wtf with this huge bezels, my 150$ dell monitors have small as fuck bezels

Sharp IGZO, 8bit+FRC.

>Sharp
Are those Hisense panels or is that just with TVs?

Nobody makes a 10-bit 5K panel.

What about Dell's 8k panel?

but l like bezels, fight me

Your $150 dell monitors don't have workstations inside them

Dell doesn't make panels.
Hisense doesn't make panels.

Then what panels do the Hisense-made Sharp TVs use? As far as I know they're lower quality than real Sharp TVs.

But why would you need 5k on 27 inches? You won't see a difference between it and 4k. And 4k monitor will be like $1000 cheaper. You still won't see pixels.

You know what I mean.