Fun fact: Rus was an ancient Scandinavian tribe

fun fact: Rus was an ancient Scandinavian tribe
tfw we are Swedes

Other urls found in this thread:

gotland.3000.BC.kvenland.org
books.google.pl/books?id=2pw-CgAAQBAJ&pg=PA248&lpg=PA248&dq=odin drank the semen ejaculated from hanged men&source=bl&ots=GW8fdJ51Vj&sig=3RXwQvNxIjzyDewtfoTp5ibD_QM&hl=pl&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiLnYLYw__OAhVkKMAKHcAvD8kQ6AEIHjAA#v=onepage&q=odin drank the semen ejaculated from hanged men&f=false
intercuba.net/wiki/articles/h/o/m/Discusión~Homosexualidad_en_Alemania_fdfb.html
pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lech_(postać_legendarna)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Truly the blood of vikings flows through your veins

WE

You are mongolised Poles

Truly the pinnacle of what it means to be subhuman

COME HOME, RUS MAN

WE WUZ VIKINZ N SHIEEET

hell seger! union when?

They called us Skraellings and settled here too. We wuz Swedes n shheit too nigga.

Swede genes + feral alcohol syndrome = Russians

Sounds about right

What?

I am a Greek.

*fetal
Fucking iPhone

Australian education

ahahaha

>feral alcohol syndrome
>feral
dumb bogan

You wuz got SWEDE'D at one point

Nope, we have nothing to do with these scandinavian savages.

They were germanics and polish

>tfw you are actually Danish

When are the danish army going to cross Öresund? We have waited long enough. LIBERATE US DENMARK.

>mongols
>subhuman

Russia is Northern Europe now.

Remains of viking settlement were found roughly 30 kilometers north of where I live.

WE WUZ SWEDES AND SHIT

wtf i thought slavs came from the stars

DÄS RITE.

Delet this thread

>owning an iphone

Rus were Finnic

>Rurik was a Finnic Kven, i.e. he was "Finnish", in similar way an average Savonian, Tavastian or a member of some other Finnish tribe is Finnish. Rurik was the founder of the early stage of what gradually became Russia, and his descendants ruled what today is known as "Russia" well beyond the Middle Ages.

>The results of the Rurikid DNA study referred to below are not surprising, considering that other DNA studies and other evidence point to Finnic people having inhabited the modern area of Sweden for thousands of years, including the modern-day area of Southern Sweden:

>"The hunter-gatherers show the greatest similarity to the modern-day Finns", says Pontus Skoglund, an evolutionary geneticist at Uppsala University in Sweden, about ancient skeletal remains excavated in Gotland: gotland.3000.BC.kvenland.org

>Genetic studies were conducted on Prince Rurik's modern-day male line descendants. The 2007 Polish-led "Family Tree DNA Rurikid Dynasty Project" pinpoints the origin of the Monomakhovich branch of the Rurikid descendants' DNA "to the genetic haplogroup N1c1 – the so-called “Finno-Uralic”" group.

>According to the Family Tree DNA report published, the studies concluded "that the N1c1 Rurikid princes belong to the so-called “Varangian Branch” in this haplogroup. The study confirms Rurik to be genetically related to the later Baltic Finnic peoples.

>This DNA study is consistent with Roslagen in the northeastern corner of Uppland, a suggested birthplace of Rurik, having represented the southern border region of the land inhabited by Finnic people at the time of Rurik's birth.

>The DNA study also supports the view that Rurik descended from the Finnish-Kven royal ancestry introduced in many medieval accounts, similarly to many other members of the Scandinavian-Fennoscandian royal Yngling Dynasty, a.k.a. the Fairhair Dynasty.

Look at me. We are the Swedes now.

>Rus were Finnic

Nah, they wuz swedish vikangz

>The 2007 Polish-led "Family Tree DNA Rurikid Dynasty Project" pinpoints the origin of the Monomakhovich branch of the Rurikid descendants' DNA "to the genetic haplogroup N1c1 – the so-called “Finno-Uralic”" group.
>Polish-led

Why would Poland lead his?

Hello, nordic brothers

WE came here in our space Pyramids but then they flew away.

>Vikings never settled in Finland
Why?

look at that sperg again

would you?

Too depressing

>wanting to be a descendent of barbaric snowniggers

Ancient Finnish kings fucked them up.

nice Scandinavian culture you faggots

AYO HOL UP

>Letter G in native Finnish names
I don't get it.

>Insults nordics
>Got cucked by Sweden

weeeeeeeew

duh

and look at sweden now.

don't know who's cucked more.

They are Norseifications of Finnic names. Kind of like how Widsith called Kaleva Caelic.

what, settling amongst a bunch of hunter-gatherer Fenni?

Russians are mostly Finnic and Slavic.

see
Nice ancestors. If Odin was real and a man, he was a faggot. Fits Finland perfectly, you queers.

Oh right, all names sound Nordic as well.

>Polish race science
kek

They wouldn't even have to send an army. We'd give Scania away for free if someone would have it.

Their nobility was Germanic, the Rurikid dynasty, but I don't know if there are many still alive, even before 1917.

>muh polish boogeyman

>Their nobility was Germanic
Nope Butthurt Pole and his Belgian expat sidekick back at it again

We wuzn't vikings, we wuz sarmatians.

see
Odin liked to drink semen

>Poolish fantasies

Some Poles are sensible and do not let their butthurt distort their reality.

We wuz

What, the one about Odin?
Are you mad because "your" ancestors was a faggot?

POO

This image is pure bullshit though.

And Sarmatians got assimilated here, they weren't main population,

The lengths Pole go to soothe their butthurt, be it making meme images or quoting Polish butthurt-fueled texts.

Northern Russians are Russified Finns.

got it from /his/, my dear primitive fenni friend

North-Western Russians in particular.

Here is the source.

books.google.pl/books?id=2pw-CgAAQBAJ&pg=PA248&lpg=PA248&dq=odin drank the semen ejaculated from hanged men&source=bl&ots=GW8fdJ51Vj&sig=3RXwQvNxIjzyDewtfoTp5ibD_QM&hl=pl&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiLnYLYw__OAhVkKMAKHcAvD8kQ6AEIHjAA#v=onepage&q=odin drank the semen ejaculated from hanged men&f=false

intercuba.net/wiki/articles/h/o/m/Discusión~Homosexualidad_en_Alemania_fdfb.html

Poolish /his/ circlejerks are not valid sources. Your Finno-Germanian overlords' reputation remains unstained, Slav.

see
also

>finns
>overlords
Finland didn't even exist but was always ruled by someone else. Swedes, Russians. lmao

test

>A book by David F. (((Greenberg)))
Your Jewish faggot overlords' ramblings are not valid sources.
>Finland didn't exist
Nordic sagas beg to differ, as do historians like Widsith and Al-Idrisi.

I'm talking about more "modern" period, you autistic sperg.

Finland didn't exist. It was under Sweden and Russia.

>all this finnish autistic faggotry

No, Rus' is an exonym, it is what the Finnish and East-Slavic tribes called their Varangian overlords: rowers, derived from the Fennic term for rowing.

> t.Eating jewish bulshit R1b faggot

pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lech_(postać_legendarna)

Ssij pałę Mati, Polanie pochodzili od Srbów, a Wiślnanie od Hrvatów, a oba te plemiona były irańskimi ludami Sarmatów.

>I'm talking about more "modern" period
What modern period? Finland does exist in the contemporary era as well.
>Finland didn't exist. It was under Sweden and Russia.
We did exist prior to and during that. We didn't cease to exist under foreign occupation.

Svecoman propaganda.

Gówno prawda.

Nie pochodzimy od żadnych zjebanów chujwatów, syrbuw czy innych zwierząt. Nasi przodkowie żyją na tych terenach od 1000BC. Sarmaci zostali zasymilowani przez proto-Polskie ludy.

Yet a Fenn writing "certain experts have insisted that the cultural level of Baltic Finns, contemporary to Tacitus, was far superior to that of the Fennians" is completely trustworthy and reliable.

Karl Milan is German.

It is the general concensus amongst academic historians.

>Karl Milan
He's not even important at all.

There is nothing coming up in google about him.

Academia is biased often in favor of the Svecomans, there are multiple alternative etymologies for Rus.
Not an argument unfortunately.

>Not an argument unfortunately.
It's only argument when you spam turanist.org websites.

I get that.

>tfw you will never have a viking gf

>tfw a valkyrie shield maiden will never lay you to rest on her bosom

You can google Tarand Grave Culture and read more about it if you don't believe me. Your claims about Odin are supported by nothing except some Jew's book about faggotry.

It's about Aestii aka Balts.

Nope.

sure m8, surely all academics over the world are Svecomans, luckily there are still some based Fennomans left to bring light in this shameful world darkened by the Svecoman conspiracy. After all, everyone knows that all universities outside Finland are out to get the Finns and deny them their rightful place in history.

Academia is biased in favor of Indo-Europeans, that's no secret.

complete and utter paranoid bullshit, especially in this day and age

It really isn't. Indo-European Germanic academia has always tried to falsify history in their favor.

Where muh nordic bros @?

You're probably a Tatar mutt

AYYYY PARTYMAKER
>Russian pop culture

fun fact: Goths was an ancient Scandinavian tribe
tfw we are Swedes

>this thread
I don't even know why I come to this site anymore

Can you imagine sex with her?