Flag no and no.

Bin
No
Of course

1. iranian in flag
2. no
3. i don't care

2. No
3. No (depend, if they want to have sex secretly I don't care)

1. Flag
2. Traps and feminine guys don't count
3. Yes

1. France
2. No
3. I don't care

2.No
3.No
Fags should stay in closet, you're fucking men? Cool but keep it to youreslf, you don't need paradies, special treatment and all that just becasue you're fucking people of the same sex. It's stupid how homos are less than 6 percent of the world population yet they are represented EVERY WHERE. Movies, games, TV. They've got their own rights organisations, laws etc despite them being a minoirty. + they tend to be obnoxious, not "well yeah i'm gay but it doesn't matter" but "I'M A FUCKING MAN SLUT, I'M GONNA COVER MY SELF IN DILDOS AND GO THORUGH YOUR MAIN SQUARE JUST SO CHILDREN CAN SEE ME AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME YOU RACISTS BIGOTS!". And they wonder why we kill them.

Lelgium
No
Don't care

I'm disappointed Ivan

*takes a long look at your thread*

hm, interesting...

*leaves to join another thread*

t. Ahmed

Aus
No
Yes

Flag
No
They're should be treated with dignity, but they shouldn't be allowed to get "married" or adopt children.

t. Chink

We get it Sasha, you suck cock.

Jewtopia
No
Yes

1. Flag
2. No
3. I'm against public faggotry, i don't care if they want to suck their dicks in private.

I don't and it's 2 different persons

No, only girls with dicks

Mahmoud, please

>Hates gays
>Likes Futas/Herms

Nigga, are you for real, though i like girls with dicks as well?

I don't hate gays m8 wtf

Wait, you trying to say is your indifferent to them

Yes. With the exception of the feminine ones, I'd "fuck" them if you know what I mean.

Greece
No
No

1.Fleg
2.I'd fuck a (hot) ladyboy, nohomo
3.Depends, I'm so-so on marriage, no to adoption and want to ban pride parades

typical fag, die from AIDS, please

1. Flag
2. No
3. I don't care

not nice Ivan

You're the reason why fags spread AIDS to straights

1. Scotland
2. Nah
3. It's whatever, I think everyone deserves rights. From the homophobe to the homosexual.

thought that was the lad who fugged a monkey

either way it's not like I'm not gonna wear a johnny if I fucked a ladyboy

Basically this. I am even leaning toward outlawing homosexuality. They should certainly be shamed back into the closet, at the very least. Media should put a spotlight on the huge fag/pedo overlap. Faggotry is a disorder probably stemming from in-utero hormonal problems and my belief is that it's mostly people predisposed to being hypersexual special snowflake attentionwhores who go down that road.
If that 6% figure is accurate, it would still be lower even in anonymous polls if we'd retained a sane attitude to it, and flamboyant faggotry wasn't paraded around before children as the highest possible virtue.

Look up bugchasing etc. There are documentaries out there about fuckparties where hundreds of guys fuck anonymously because they like the "thrill" of being pozzed up with HIV.

They prolapse eachothers' assholes and spread diseases, both of which diverts funds from legitimate medical concerns.

Homosexuality is just degenerate, antisocial behavior and should thus be discouraged, civil rights be damned. There's a reason social norms were strict in the past. Because permissive societies went under.

And before the memesquad starts their unfunny shit - I am a white swede, not of the terrorist race.

t. Kuköld Slampason

t. Mahmud the Pedophile

USA
NO
NO

>secretly
> It's ok to be gay
> In secret
I am sure you are an imigrant

USA (Texas)
Yes!!
Yes

I wonderhow far in the phobia ride a person has to be to believe anything you "said". Does your asshole ever get jealous of your mouth for the amount of shit that comes out of it?
> It's ok to be gay
> As long as noone knows it and you live in secrecy
That's basically what you've just said. Why am i wasting my time talking to a troll anyway. By the fucking way, when was the last time you saw a gay male character? Please do tell me, I'm starving for some man onman action in agame that's not an rpg. And what about music and tv? You must really sorround yourself with gay media, cause even though I'm gay, i can't even remember the last time i heard a song about it, or watched a tv program about it, apart from ru paul of course.
Are you that kind of homophobe that types gay sex inti google and gets "mad" when you see naked men?

Aus

Yes

Yes

1. Norway
2. No
3. Yes

Man I'm so done with this thread
I'm done. I'm so done

Olha o viadinho ai

Viadinho não, meu filho. VIADÍSSIMO

I think they should be allowed to sleep with each other but at the same time they should respect public morality and not commercialize their relationships

This post reeks "praise me i'm not like the other swedes".

>i'm gay
Stopped reading there. I don't care about you.

1. Chile
2. A little bit
3. Yes

Calm down there homo.
>WHY AREN'T YOU PANDERING TO ME YOU HOMOPHOBE?
>HOW CAN YOU HAVE OPINIONS THAT DIFFER FROM MINE?!
That's how you sound.

1. flag
2. NO
3. NO (I'm ok with gays, but the gay rights movements and parades are just fucking fagatory and stupid)

1.Mc Sicko
2.No
3.Gays shouldn't extra laws just for being gay, they must have the same as everybody else