Female coders don't exi-

Female coders don't exi-

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/ceqgcx.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nice gf (male)

Do trannies not know actual women don't dress like this

-st?

That's a man. That's a man's man, with a cock probably bigger than yours.

please tell me xe has a cock

Pretty cute, would marry and bring her to meet my mom/10.

Hmm...
I always assumed him/her to be a trap?

Trannies really need to stop dressing so feminine if they want to pass as women.

There are actually a lot of female programmers.
My mother included... also like half the people at the office where she works at the moment...
Also like 80% of the programmers at the place my friend works are female too.

:/ Programming was originally thought of as 'women's work' by a lot of groups, so I don't know when the stereotype came that women couldn't code came from.

everybody go home, she doesn't have a penis and is a shitty random cosplayer
mods you can close the thread now

She (male) is a Koder, not coder.

That's Fiora, isn't it? I follow her on twitter; she does a lot of LLVM work.

>s a shitty random cosplayer

It's called hobby you moron. She used to work at AMD and now works for Apple.
my.mixtape.moe/ceqgcx.webm

>She used to work at AMD
Makes a lot of sense since Su is just jensen wearing girl clothes when he's not busy playing with deep learning AI waifus.

>Female coders don't exi-
Nobody ever said that

Once the level of math required shot up due to ever increasing complexity, it became more male oriented.

I still don't see a penis, please don't bother me again

That jarring voice.

I try to avoid dating girls that major in a computer science related field because it's bad enough having to deal with my own stress never mind theirs, at least if she studies something different I can play the "I don't know" card lol

All women are assholes that deserve to be kicked in the cunt for being sluts especially sissies and trannies break their shitty excuses they believe as "feminine girly penis" and fucking hospitalize them good they die and don't make it back from the ER

Are you ok, user?

>she doesn't have a penis
Turbodrppped

(You)

reminds me of black widow
probably dangerous
would not bang

They do. They actually dress girlier and more feminine because they actually want to feel womanly and there's nothing feminazis can do about it like they did for women. You can't find a female that dresses girly anymore, it's either gender neutral clothing ( jeans and t-shirts) or straight up skank.

Show me on the doll where the girl didn't touch you.

the funny thing is feminists push the anti-femininity spiel about how women need to be more manly and not wear clothing men find attractive, but then trannies go full perpendicular to that and try to be ultra feminine. they're like water and oil

heartly keks were had. Forcing your voice that you will forever talk in falsetto just to try to be something you are not and you will never be.

God, the voice literally always ruins it. That's why I could never get into the fantasy of Rose having a thick, long piece of fuckmeat. No tranny sounds that feminine.

>those shoulders
She must lift

That's a face manlier than even Harry Potter.