ITT:We strangely speak well of Poland and Polish to make them feel awkward

zitto animale

I wish to discuss Lem

We love you,Poland:3
I'm going to visit this within three years.

Dumb. Dull. Grey. Ugly. Subhuman.

There is literally nothing good about Poland barring how xenophobic it is.

Russia or Germany should reinvade, castrate the men and then fuck the women until then genes have been raised towards something nearing human levels. Pic related- typical Poles.
Subhumans.

t. Zbigniew Kruszynski

Wtf i hate poland now

rude, gimbon

Don't speak ill of Polan pls? :o

KHAN'D we help?

This

The pole is a naturally subservient creature who craves the will of its master, this is clearly demonstrated throughout history that the only deeds that are noteworthy have been when the pole submits itself.

>t. Krzysztof "just cuck my shit up" Nowack

Do 'ctrl+F Poland'
actually there are lots of Polanboo

> Sup Forums
Pls go.

you jelly? :)))))

ctrl + F
>Poland 55
>Japan 54
>USA 51
>Australia 36
lol

Oh look at this, our colony and the 51'st state that we share with the US is trying to be edgy and act like an empire that it never really was, i think thats cute.

Why are brits such autistic, someone can explain it to me? I mean every flag has their amount of retards, troll, butthurt kids and shit but nowadays it's hard to find bong who didn't behave as moron, what's going on?

geez, will you ever recover?

>our colony

If you call becoming a toilet cleaner anything remotely powerful, but then again delusions of grandeur is typically in the "mind" of a pole.

He is referring to breeding your people out. But I don't think our immigrants will stay in your country for long, who wants to live in this multicultural rapehole. It's safer in EE witch is fucking hilarious. BTW you should better start doing something for your nation while it exist instead of 'insulting' people on internet.

Well, well, i think we have a memer here.

Now, pls GTFO of my EU you filthy scum :)

>t.

This. Delusional cunts.

Really? From what I've seen it is always the Polish women who marry niggers here and I'm not even memeing.

>who wants to live in this multicultural rapehole.
Evidently them considering they're forcibly displacing themselves into a country that doesn't even want them around lel.

N-no we're rejecting y-you...

Ok, ok sorry for that "KHAN'D" thing...
KAHN'D we be friends now?
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

It's something in your English air, that's why you love pakis so much. Also I have no problem with interracial relationship but with multiculturalism but I don't expect you to understand the difference kiddo.

I think this is a bit harsh.
It has been proven again and again that Poles can assimilate and become productive members of society.
It is the toxic Polish identity that makes Poland such a shithole. Poles are fine, but the Polishness must be eradicated

pic related, a woman who gave up her polish identity and became an extraordinary member of French society

You are right Hans, I dated a girl whose family had come across to the UK post-WW2 and she was the one. So I agree that Polishness must be eradicated.

...not to mention the Germans that acually hated their germanic roots and literally wanted to be Polish just like their souls an hearts told them.

In other words not to be: cold, primitive, work/hate/work, aggressive autists.

Why does our country create so much autism on this board?

germanisation

While visiting Kraków and Warsaw I saw many cute girls and friendly people

>chav kills nignog or muslim
>race riots for weeks

>chavs kill a ton of poles just for fun
>they just keep their head down like pussies

I think it's true.

While visiting LV and San Diego I saw many cute girls and friendly people

I'd say nice things about Poland but they hate us for some reason

>they hate us for some reason
hell no, poles are huge franceboos thanks to Chopin,Marie Curie.
there are literally no reasons for poles to hate France.

Just 1 doe

Well you shall not ask questions next time when we say that ze germans are freaking out and we must to disarm them, ok?

Just a reminder

How is your vacation in Japan, Paweł? Do you enjoy it?

>we
straya please

Skłodowska never gave up Polish identity you fuckin idiot

I like that Poland takes all the charity money from the other EU cunts and doesn't feel any remorse. Alpha as fuck

They gave us a deal and i didn't even vote for that so should i give a fuck?

srsly i don't know...