Post the most horrifying period of time for your country

Post the most horrifying period of time for your country
1990's and 1598-1613

Oy vey the deluge. Either that or 1367, because that's when it slowly started going to shit.

Or more recently WW2 and its aftermatch.

1939-1989

1794-1918

Besides that it was always pretty cool and now we're trying to get back to the cool times.

Was it comfy during 1918-1939?

WW2 occupation and 1453

right now

>it seems more comfy to be roaming on a horse, trying to create a new country
>the country didn't exist during ottoman times

With the end of dinosaurs. Everything has gone to shit since

1521-present

Besides the war with USSR pretty much.

Culture was superb, country was developing. We had Warsaw, Lwów, Kraków, Poznań, Wilno, Stanisławów, Brześć, Toruń, Bydgoszcz, Łódź, Lublin, Grodno, Tarnopol and partly Gdańsk.

Gdynia was expanding and made to be a beautiful post-modernistic city.

People were patriotic.

City centers were beautiful.

There was poverty of course and some nationalist strife but it was all on a good road to be solves.

But, welp, it's gone.

1918-1945 (fuck hitler)
1990-present

black plague, 1349

44-45 was probably the most devastating
tatars genocided half the cuntry
turk occupation wasnt pretty either

Now

Not 1929-39, but now?

>obama rules, soon hillary

1891-1924

1500-2016
Truly the darkest days.

1939-1989

What about 1798-1834?

1688-1689

1714-present. Literally nothing good has happened since then. Not a thing. And more to my region, Catalonia.
FFS, my city had installed withing its walls not one, but TWO freaking citadels with cannons aimed at it for more than 100y just in case people wanted to rebel like they've been doing since FOREVER.
And then a retarded king invited the french armies to invade us, free of charge of course, and then sold the entire country for sparing his life.
After that we lost absolutely all the colonies because the cunts from Madrid wanted to rule with an iron fist and fuck democracy.

Then came the civil wars. Like 5 or 6 of them. And after that? A pacted 'democracy' where 2 parties gave each other the power every term, for 30 years!

You know what's better? That when that ended, we had a dictatorship for 10 years. And the country was SO shit, thje dictator resigned because he had enough. He was literally wasting his life trying to rule this shit.
Of course after that we had another civil war because 90% of the country was rural and they wanted to live in the Middle Ages, so that's what happened for another 20 years.
Even better, the US and the rest of the Allies sold us out because it was cool to have a friend against the commies, even if it was a dictator, in Western Europe after republican soldiers helped you win your World War.
And nowadays we're trying to have the record on most retarded prime minister. And we're winning I think.

>1918-1945

>1924-1938
>Germany became the beacon of European Arts, Science & Engineering, Economics and Culture

Preventing communism from gripping your country in 1936 was okay, I suppose.

We're in a downward spiral and shit is about the explode

The dark times haven't even started yet

>Weimar Republic
>Good

Yeah, mass starvation and a third world tier economy is good lmfao

1526-present

Lol don't say you every thing you have come from niemcy albo EU szkoda ale u polakach nie ma ekonomiki nic nie ma u was nic nie wasza wszestko przechdzi z Germania i of wespa wilka britania korwa polak

btw how was Kennedy i hear that we was planning do a lot of good stuff

>, but TWO freaking citadels with cannons aimed at it for more than 100y just in case people wanted to rebel like they've been doing since FOREVER.

Ayyy, espartero

I guess migration period?
Otherwise it was mostly getting screwed at a constant, moderate rate by the great powers.

Either depression of 1890s or 1930s
And I guess there was the whole convict thing
That would have sucked

Great Depression probably, first years immediately after colonisation if you count the time before Federation

When Trump becomes president

Hey, the 20th century was kinda shit but we had a goat moment of prosperity between the time we developed Cuba and the robbery of the eternal anglo. Well, prosperity for the high class, but fuck plebs t,b,h,

1393 - today

Pretty much all of it if you're native american.

Kennedy had huge public support and was easily one of the most adored presidents in our history. If he hadn't been assassinated the US would have never deployed into Vietnam. He also pushed for the equal rights of women and black people. It is likely that Kennedy would have kept the Cold War more hush-hush stuff between the CIA and KGB rather than taking a visible stand against it in Vietnam like Lindon B. Johnson did.