Good earbuds

Know any good non-chink earbuds?
I want them to:
* be loud
* mask outside sounds
* not leak out too much sound (so that I can comfortably listen to it at a volume where I can't hear anything else in a standard city/bus/school setting but also people aren't annoyed at me)
* have strong bass (but one that doesn't mask other frequencies)
I'm not an audiofag, I've been living my whole life using cheap chink shit, but I wanted to get something better for once. My budget is around 50-60 dollars. Must be earbuds, no headphones (I don't want to look like a retard).

Additionally, can anybody recommend any of these?
* Creative EP-630
* Roccat Syva
* Sennheiser CX 300 II Precision
* Sennheiser MX 375
* Sennheiser CX 1.00
* Sony MDR-EX110AP
* Sony MDR-EX110PB
* JBL T210
* JBL T290

Other urls found in this thread:

massdrop.com/buy/massdrop-x-nuforce-edc-in-ear-monitors?mode=guest_open
youtube.com/watch?v=dnNXIKxySWI
amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B004PNZFZ8/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1517789753&sr=8-1&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65&keywords=shure se215&dpPl=1&dpID=311N0kFs2UL&ref=plSrch
youtu.be/XLvlUI58vlA?t=6
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i have the sennheiser momentum and used the cx series before that. i like them.

>>>/hpg/
your budget is chinkshit territory

fuck off faggot I'm not spending 300 dollars so that my nigger headphones can shit the bed after a month but hey at least I was able to listen to my indie garbage in perfect quality

etymotic mk5

I'll never get posters like you. You start by creating a completely unnecessary thread with the sole purpose of asking a basic question that should've been posted in the general, /hpg/. This tells me that either a) you're new to the board and don't know how any of this works or b) you're an entitled little shit that has his head so far up his own ass that he thinks he deserves a personal thread. Then, when people give you sound advice (go the the general), you flip your shit and start spouting off using completely out of place derogatory terms just for the sake of sounding edgy. Using 'faggot' and 'nigger' doesn't make you tough, it makes you look insecure. If you actually want advice the fuck off to the general and let this thread die.

I'm a newfag
also I was replying to the "your budget is chinkshit territory" part, not to the /hpg/ part, where I already moved

I suggest changing your search to "Noise Cancelling". That part is huge with helping sound quality and not requiring it to be too loud.

>move to /hpg/
>be told to move to /csg/

Someone has a massive chip on their shoulder. Holy fuck dude, calm down.

massdrop.com/buy/massdrop-x-nuforce-edc-in-ear-monitors?mode=guest_open

ohh yeah, be sure to use the foam buds.

Go up to $100 and get Periodic Mg. Use the foam buds. Fits all your criteria except price.

I actually could, but if I'm gonna spend 100 on earbuds I'm gonna need to make sure they're really good (at least compared to what I use normally).

Will they break quickly (especially since I sleep with earbuds on)? What makes them better than the ones that I found (in the list in the post)?

I've not had a problem with their durability, after dropping them a few times. I'm not sure I'd recommend sleeping with these or any IEMs though.

As to what makes them better, I don't actually know, but I bought them and am happy with them. Many reviews said they're an excellent option at this price range.

>Additionally, can anybody recommend any of these?
>* Sennheiser CX 300 II Precision
Have them, they're pretty good, best IEMs I used, but I never used anything that didn't come with a phone (QuadBeat 3 were pretty nice too, first comfortable IEMs I had)
Now about the Senns, the asymmetrical cable is fucking great (using only one earbud won't make the loose one pull the whole thing down), they fit very comfortably into my ears and produce good sound (by my standards for IEMs)
Where they really shine for me is that the "pop filter" or the grill or whatever is metal instead of shitty glued on plasticky flimsy ones found in cheaper IEMs, that way the filter doesn't permanently slide off when you eventually need to clean the earbuds
Also the wire seems to be reinforced in all the right places, though on my first pair after half a year one earbud started cutting off, was still under warranty so they fixed it and now been using them for another half a year and they're still fine
Was fairly cheap at 35 or so euros too, so I'm happy with them
Also all earbuds should be loud enough and noise "cancelling" enough for your needs, can't imagine IEMs that would leak sound in or out, just by design

Focal Spark

I once had shitty IEMs that leaked out so much that my friends nicknamed them "earbuds for friends"

Phillips SHE3900
Mediocre sound and no sound leak unless you turn up volume all the way up. Only 15 dollars and it's lasted me over 2 and a half years

The earbuds which came with my Samsung S3 do all of that. I had some akg buds prior to that, but they leaked outside noise and had no bass. I've seen on eBay some offers for genuine buds, but idk if they're legitimate.

>literally every brand under the sun
>never heard of marshalls
Seriously user, for fucks sake. GIVE MARSHALLS A TRY.

Check this out
youtube.com/watch?v=dnNXIKxySWI

I use them and they sound pretty decent

>go on website
>fucks up scrolling
>check the earphones
>first bullet point is the Marshalls logo
why should I buy this?

amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B004PNZFZ8/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1517789753&sr=8-1&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65&keywords=shure se215&dpPl=1&dpID=311N0kFs2UL&ref=plSrch

Literally the only headphones you'll ever need. Had them for two years and still going strong.

did you mean phillips SHE3590, the rest are trash

yeah i fucking hate headphones that push their "brand" as the reason you should buy them sans acoustics. Fuck beats and fuck dumb niggers.

>the only headphones you'll ever need
>single driver
nope.jpg

especially since Marshalls is a Literally Who brand

Sony earbuds and subpac m2.

>subpac is essentially a rumble pack for bass
>feels like you are standing infront of the speakers at a festival

Just get a pait of Xiaomi Hybrids, you cheap racist nigger... Yeah, its chink-shit, but its $20 and is better than any of the sennheiser, sony, sure, ety, etc... earbuds that are under $100... And thats coming from a sennheiser fanboy.

If you're going to wear them around outside, getting super expensive ones is dumb anyway since you know the cable and housings are going to get treated like shit and damaged. Put the extra $50 you're willing to spend towards your next open over-ear headphones, and settle on the Xiaomi Hybrids.... Or those NX ones that get recommended all the time that are around $25.

How are they better?

This is unironically a quality post
Except for the nigger and faggot part

The hybrids? Because they have a dynamic and balanced armature driver(hence the name "hybrid")... Which could mean fuck-all if they were not turned properly, but they are, so they sound about as good as Shure IEM's that cost 6x as much.

The short answer is Making "chink" wages it's all you get.

I find myself splitting time pretty evenly between Shure SE535 and SE846 on the IEM side of things.

Try to be both less poor and narrow

>literally have to 3x all your burger prices

Ear pollution and skull candy are the only decent $10 earbuds I've experienced these past 8 years. Ear pollution beats skull candy on price and build quality but skull candy has better sound. Honorable mention are these generic bluetooth earbuds walmart was selling the were about $9 and had surprisingly decent sound and a 4.5 hour battery life. They pulled them off the shelf at my local walmart though, hopefully they weren't causing tumors or some shit rofl. Anyway thats my recommendations as a poorfig.

>I want them to:
>* be loud
youtu.be/XLvlUI58vlA?t=6

Why not Chinese IEMs? They're quite good, not beatable for the price and nice quality

>see: narrow

I'll add glib to that

Is the bass any good?

Anything from Tweaked Audio. Great earbuds, plus if you use the promo cold (colt) or (nerdist) you get 33% off. Be warned, they tend to fall apart under rough usage.

I'd rather have 5 pairs of chink buds than a $50 pair of branded chink buds.

Some actual good chink tier earbuds are action pies

You'll be spending at least $100 before you get something non-chink that might actually be worth it (compared to the chink ones)
Check RHA anyway

Do these earphones actually stay in other people's ears?
A couple I got from a phones just feel off even after using all the available size thingies
I just use the classic shape I used 10 years ago

I have been using Shure SE215 for a couple of years now. Sleeping and training with them has wrecked the cable after 2 years. Great noise isolation with triple flange buds, good bass.

I have the 110ap's... really fucking good, the bass can almost be felt and the sound is very clear, no distortion even at loud volumes

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA u funney

Yu should have bought seinnheiser cx150.
Hovewer, they stopped making this model.

Those things are actually pretty boss. It seems like it would be a gimmick but it's surprisingly not.

Its true though. Your budget is chinkshit territory.