Is australia just a giant desert with little sheds out in the middle of bumfuck nowhere or is it actually a developed...

is australia just a giant desert with little sheds out in the middle of bumfuck nowhere or is it actually a developed country?

it's just britain with decent weather and people who aren't apathetic cunts

Better than your miserable overpopulated dump, that's all you need to know

You do know Britain could fuck you over if they wanted to right?

Why? If they for some reason attacked us there'd be a massive military intervention from the US and it's allies. It would never happen in the first place. So no, they can't.

that doesn't make Britain better though

The US only cares about themselves, I would believe you if you said you had a lot of money to give the US or you have a vast oil deposit.

>aussie tries to open pic related
>reaches data cap

Well if you don't judge military strength, which of course we're quite weak in, even then it's still a very close fight at best

t. knows nothing about geopolitics

We're one of their most important assets in the Asia pacific region, and one of their closest allies worldwide. Australia is extremely strategically important to them in countering the rise of China.

>get skin cancer
>called it decent weather

No difference, the US will intervene, but they'll instead occupy you, build like all their bases there, put their ships there and put "defense" weapons there, under the illusion that they're "defending" you, it's not like it hasn't happened before, a person with a least bit of common sense would know that this would happen.

Careful m8 a 15KB image is a bit too much for our Kangaroo friends.

Even better, America can now fuck you over more easily if they wanted to

They have no need to occupy us. A prosperous and wealthy Australia is much better for them than a hollowed out military base. That sort of exploitative colonialism is outdated. You're probably underage if you believe the shit you're writing.

>Singaporean education
You're a human calculator. Stick with your strengths fampai.

Well, just look at Japan and Romania, makes sense that they'll would do it, it's not like Australia has Nuclear arms

Lol jokes on you, cousin got into University of Melbourne, medical school, and is studying there now, Year 3, I'm also planning to apply there too.
>That's a damn good human calculator if that's what you mean

They already have bases here, which most Australians have no problem with. Without them we'd have China throwing it's weight around even more than it already is.

Not sure what your point is with Japan, they're one of the world's largest economies and contrary to popular belief have one of the world's best militaries too. They just have a pacifist constitution. And Romania?? What the fuck do they have to do with us?

yes it's what he means
it also has nothing to do with geopolitics

t. fellow unimelb student

Kek, every Singaporean I met at UoM was a slightly dejected NUS reject. I had to strain myself not to rip off the scab.

>Rejected by NUS
Only NUS medicine or law is acceptable, cause those require 6 A level As, and interviews, don't think many Australians would even make it in, taking into the fact you're international as well.

Thanks for your university space tho

I spent Year 12 pulling my dick and playing Final Fantasy with the occasional break to do a calculus problem and ended up doing my first preference at the most reputable uni in the country. So I can live with that

And despite our mediocrity we still run our country better than 99% of the rest

Singapore needed an authoritarian britaboo dictator to tell them to not put trash on the street. Sad!

Yfw
>Most reputable university in Australia
Still easier to get into than NUS, despite being Singaporean.
Wew

you cant hug your children with nuclear arms fampai

we're an anomaly lad

We need students like you to fund domestics. Your sacrifice is appreciated.