GOOGLE IS TRACKING ME

Hello Sup Forums friends,

How do I prevent Google from tracking me like this? IT's scary and I don't want them knowing what I'm looking at. How do I turn this feature off?

Stop using Google services

Use startpage instead and enable "do not track" on your browser. Use private browsing if you want. Don't sign in to google services.

you have a goy account
you do everything logged into your goy account
you are probably using the goy browser
you probably are using the goy phone

>w-why do they know e-everything?

who cares

Sup Forums uses recaptcha, it is google's

i do use startpage but only sometimes. thanks ill sign out of everything

its a shame google acquired youtube because i want to stay signed in there

disabling your Google search history also removes that.

It removes it from being displayed.

Even if you "disable" that, you'll still be spied on by their countless other services. Either accept that privacy does not exist anymore in the 21st century and ignore it, or go full Stallman and reject all proprietary software, which spies on you.

No Stephen, we aren't tracking you.

Stop googling "s4s" to visit [s4s] retard.

What kind of cable is that?

Eletric chair 2.0?

>Uses google
>Suprised the bptnet is tracking you

Use incognito goog

>its a shame google acquired youtube because i want to stay signed in there

There's a way you can do this very easily. Use Firefox with the Mozilla official extension "Multi-Account Containers"

It will allow you to specify a "tab" just for YouTube, so you'll be signed in there. But if you open Google in another "tab", you won't be signed in. It basically contains the cookies to the "tabs" you specify.

I've been using these containers since they were released a while ago. I've never seen anyone talk about them on Sup Forums and it's pretty shocking, because they are fucking awesome if you care about privacy.

Use Safari on a Mac.

Use umatrix stupid

This. Look for google shit in Behind-the-scenes.

Stop using google retard

>enable do not track
A good way to get easily identified there.

>i don't want to be tracked
>posts blog on facebook
>on reddit
>uses google services
Why are westerners brainlet? Do they not know that if you give away your personal information, people will take it and use it?

Thank you for mentioning this.

^^^^^^^^^^^^

>Why are westerners brainlet?
t. brainlet in your own special way, no doubt

>Don't sign in to google services.
reCAPTCHA is a google tracking service. a UUID is used

>do not track
HAHAHA
i went to some page, and everytime itd give me a popup. nothing was on it. then thye started that shit.

then the page would open and say turn on the new security feature, do not track

unless you're chinese or japanese your IQ is probably shit.

I'm at a gifted range. Not so much higher but I'm in the top 5% in the world.

Still IQ is only reflective of potential, not an indication of current knowledge.

Iq is reflective of your ability to take iq tests. Nothing more.

When YouTube introduced recommended videos they also showed on what videos these recommended videos were based on plus when you watched them. It actually made recommendations for videos I watched 8 years ago or so. They really save everything forever.

Brainlet detected

Etherkiller's european cousin.

MENSA FAG BTFO

dude there are more than 3 times as many east asians as there are white people. literally. they study hard, they work hard, they have had access to western science for hundreds of years. yet the world is still dominated by the west, militarily and economically. why? what went wrong?

i fucking love asians though and hope chinar gets really strong and enslaves the west somehow. i hate western culture. but i still don't irrationally worship them like many on Sup Forums