Fucking sexism

Fucking sexism.

i think calvin harris existing is an even bigger problem

Is this because he wants more females in the audience or because they know males will come exclusively?

Calvin or Tiesto?

What if I say that I identify as a female?

just like some night clubs, females enter for free or for a lower price to attract male customers

If there were no girls at the club, what is the point of going.

They can't stop us all user

DJ Bl3nd is the true patrician choice.

I guess OP sausage fests and wants to be cucked by nigger monstercocks while CH beats overdrown his cries for help.
Yes, OP. This is what happens when you go full fedora with MRA bullshit and still expect to get laid.

this is like some word salad generated by an autistic word program that was filled with buzzwords

what were you trying to convey with this gibberish post

damn...

WOW IEE

HEHE

LOOK

I THINK WE HAVE A PERSON WHO DISREGARDS OPINIONS HERE

HEH HE HE HE HEHEHE

GUESS HIPSTERS STILL EXIST HUH

Why the fuck would you even want to go and see this cunt preform anyway?

lol who cares its fucking calvin harris. go see beyonce taylor swift and wiz khalifa life while youre at it

I guess OP
>[spoiler]original poster
sausage fests
>goes to parties with not proportionally enough single ladies or hardly any single ladies
and wants to be cucked
>asserted dominance upon[/spoiler]
by nigger monstercocks
>oversized reproductive organs belonging to an african male specimen
while CH [spoiler]calvin harris[/spoiler]
beats overdrown his cries for help
>vocal request for a passerby to intervene[/spoiler].
Yes, OP. This is what happens when you go full fedora
>spread values that develop in young emotionally immature men
with MRA
>males rights activism
bullshit and still expect to get laid.

I guess this is supposed to make me aware of the inequalities between men and women

But all it does is make me hate women more

Is this my fault, or their fault?

So now you are acting exactly like the feminazis, hating on men instead of working in,a solution together

what the fuck

see image

Identify as a woman when you buy the tickets and when you see the show. Problems solved.

CAN WE PLEASE BTFO CALVIN FOR BEING TRANSPHOBIC ENABLER

>tfw not charismatic or brave enough to rally an army of men to arrive naked at the show demanding female tickets while sporting raging erections

I feel bad for you because you were trying really hard to ironically bait but no one can understand what the fuck you mean

butthurt fag detected

i think (hope) it was intentionally incredibly confusing and disjointed for comedic effect

Who is this important to

Calvin Harris' male fan, who probably came up with the idea himself

reminder of Calvin Harris before he became a shekel maker

He will probably be shooting a vidya and you know, chicks look better in the vidya

Such sweet misandry. I love it.

who gives it a shit? it's calvin harris ffs

ready for the weekennnddddd

The eternal Normalfag strikes again

But everyone knows men are better than women, especially for sex

that was acceptable in the 80s

It's sexist, but not in a negative way. Both males and females get benefited by this decision (if you ignore the artist who is playing there).

Now, that would be great

first post best post

/thread

/unthread

In what way do men benefit from paying $60 dollars more. A lighter pocket?

Are you just idiot or mentally retarded?

Ehh, any option of starting some king of twitter or tumblr shitstorm accusing this of being transphobic and problematic to minorities, just to put some colour in this sad world?

The reason clubs do it is so that it's not a sausage fest. It's not like you're going to a Calvin Harris show to listen to the music, you're there to get fucked up and get laid.

only bitches like calvin harris anyway

you a mark ass trick ass hoe

There are less dudes?...

What if we want to just fuck dudes there?

But if you wanted to get fucked you'd go to a club before you decide to go to a calvin harris concert surely. There must be people that actually enjoy his music

all joking aside though i'm actually curious why this is

lol

>In what way do men benefit from paying $60 dollars more.
It's more like girls paying $60 dollars less. Or either paying 30 more and less. I doubt the normal price of the tickets at $40. But even if they did, men benefit with having more girls around (I would guess the producers want a 50/50 male/female distribution) at the expense of paying more. The tickets are going to be sold anyways, so it's a good strategy for the producers (they get more money), males (they get more girls), and females (they don't feel outnumbered).

I'm sorry you are stupid enough for not being able to come up with arguments about why someone is wrong and how that makes them stupid.

Or you could have both

To have a more even distribution of males/females

fucking lol

I wouldn't even pay the female ticket price

It's the same for Avicii at Encore Beach Club

>he isn't patrician enough to get BL3ND

At least there's one good user here.

>less dudes at the concert
ooh baby

I had no idea who this was. Wish it would have stayed that way.

kek

>$60 price differential

This must be like fucking Christmas for scalpers.

Kraftwerk because I'm not a faggot. Oh sorry, Tietso.

just buy a ticket for women and say you identify as one

>But if you wanted to get fucked you'd go to a club before you decide to go to a calvin harris concert surely. There must be people that actually enjoy his music
You think the frat types that go to EDM shows are really engaged in the music and not just trying to fuck? lol

/thread

Guys want to be at the place with the most girls because it increases their chances of getting laid. The opposite is not true. Thus lower prices for girls means more girls, and guys are willing to pay a higher price if they know there will be more girls. It's a market driven by sex, sucks but what're you gonna do.

How is this any different from every fucking bar/club that doesn't do cover charge for females or that does "ladies night" (ie, cheap drinks)?

ERROR ERROR

Sup ForumsBOT MALFUNCTION

SHITPOST OVERLOAD

Welcome to the world of night clubs! The idea is to have 2 females for every guy. It's not right but that's the way the world works don't forget tour credit card to buy drinks for them.