How accurate is this, Sup Forumsscles?

How accurate is this, Sup Forumsscles?

kys

>implying anyone on Sup Forums listens to music for the sole purposes of enjoyment
>implying Sup Forums isn't filled with attention-seekers
>implying comparing charts and deciding who is/isn't the most 'patrician' isn't utterly pathetic
>implying Sup Forumstants aren't desperately insecure about their music tastes

>nice chord progression
only retards who want to sound like they know shit bout music say this.

Not very because no one on Sup Forums has any idea of chord progression or 'mature' music

>I wonder what sort of music I should explore next
>probably whatever Sup Forums spoonfeeds me

>Sup Forums is not one person
>all men are not one person
>all women are not one person

only retards who have no experience writing music or don't know ANYTHING about music in general think composition isn't important.

you just got btfo by yourself bc youre literally retarded.

Woman hating sucks. Guys literally think the same thing as the woman in this comic.

And vice versa. Stick to musical elitism Sup Forums

shocking garbage. i refuse to believe this

Not op but
>Using the slogan of a 12vie youtuber
Right back at ya bud

patricianism is dying with the rise of raptimism, poptimism, not-giving-a-fucktimism.

There are a select few who still buy into the whole "of it wasnt made with a real instrument it's not real music" line of bull.

there was no point in typing that v. 12 already has one

I listen to whatever music I want but I'm not gonna lie I love when people ask me about my music taste just so I can show off lmaoo

> implying that patricianism itself on Sup Forums was ever anything different than just a fashion statement

kek

Stop pointing out my mistakes, although thankyou.

>not-giving-a-fucktimism.
isn't that a good thing?

lol

>not-giving-a-fucktimism

The only acceptable position, I listen to what I enjoy regardless of what Sup Forums or Pitchfork think.

why are men like this

checked and kek'd

guaranteed that nobody who likes that image actually even understands what a chord progression is.

i have no idea what the fuck you're talking about

>not giving a fuck about your interests
l o w t e s t

>listening to music in public
shiggy

whoever made this is pathetic

No memes, whoever made this needs to get laid

JUST STOP
U
S
T

S
T
O
P

Isn't Sup Forums in 2016 fun? I love how I can go to any board and still be on /r9k/ :)

Most of Sup Forums is definitely the bottom image

hopefully no spelling mistakes

How accurate is this?

chai lattes are pretty good but diabeetus as fuck, chai tea is where it's at

regarding the image, the person who made it has lost grip on reality.

patriciandom was originally conceived of as a way to get Sup Forumstants to think critically about the music they enjoyed and provide substantive defenses of their aesthetic preferences, but it quickly devolved into faggots hiding behind a pre-established canon as proof they had taste

>I can really identify with these lyrics
>I love concept albums

chuckled

>implying I know music theory enough to know what the fuck is a chord progression
>implying I discover music by myself

lol!

yea this is pretty much it. Girly girls will never get music, they only get looking cool.

well done

>not Captain Beefheart

I love TMR, but that album is the pinacle of "muh superior taste"

i'm only here to share what I think is great music and find more great music, not about that superiority life.

and i've been here for years

feelspainfulman

Good shit user

How to be patrician:

1. Listen to music
2. Don't tell anyone

not accurate at all. just ask Sup Forums.

read some Hipster Runoff nigga

But that doesn't matter because that album is genuinely very, very creative. I would say a better pinnacle of "muh superior taste" would be to purposefully have a taste bereft of albums that get any widespread positive attention out of fear of committing the sin of liking things that you think have "become memes".

> Its creative so it must be good

frighteningly accurate

a chord progression is a pretty basic concept