Do you know/communicate with a girl...

Do you know/communicate with a girl, which makes you extremely horny and gives you boner each time she is near you even if you don't have such libido, how used to have in your 16, becue 25+?

Russia
Yes, picrelated. I will not post her face, but she is fuckinf extremely hot. New generation of Mosow girls started dress like super slags, also all these tattoes and piecings.

yes, the gf

I can't exactly understand what you mean because poor english but my girlfriend gives me boners pretty often

1. What region are you from?
2. Are you white?
3. Where did you find your gf? Pls tell me.

Pls resond

It's probablylegal there, so go for it.

Post pics

yes my mum

>New generation of Mosow girls started dress like super slags, also all these tattoes and piecings.
this is yuck

i going to vladivostok dont like big cities it makes slags like u have

1. South East
2. Not fully
3. At university

Here is front view photo. Don't fap pls.

>brits having incest fetishes
No wonder they look crooked as fuck.

is normal to love ur mum

mine gives me lovies and tickle my willy until the happy yogurt comes

i from south east to! we can be freinds :D
EW

Yes my gf often gives me a boner without trying.

pls respond

1. Midwest
2. Jewish
3. We were both abroad when we met

Is good?

>pedojew thread
Not this shit again.

Just go to her when she's alone, say hi, talk to her a little bit about stupid shit, don't think too much about it, just let yoir thoughts flow with what youre saying without overthinking what to say, say goodbye, repeat. Eventually your conversations will start growing and maybe youll have a chance.

>Jewish
damn kike, I jelly you.
Why did my parents stayed in russia? Now I am suffering, when they are teasing my cut dick

You have weird tastes

It's still not too late to go Israel if one of your grandparents is Jewish (not culturally but practicing).

op pic she is too

I was in usa and israel this year with jewish community. Israel is total shit, usa is 10\10
I am 100% kike so

do you ever have gf?

Had 3 gfs when I was 17, 18 and 19. Now I am 23. 4 years no gf.

Well that doesn't leave you many options. Do you have family that immigrated to America?

thats sad

y not ask your mum

I got fat a bit. Now I see no one want to date with me. It is all fat. Now I am 12 days on low carbs diet, goingto lose this shit and start fucking slags again
only 3 years tourist visa, bachelor dgree and toppest russian uni (Lomonosovs MSU) and 2 flat, which cost 2 million dollars

ew y fuk slags thats gros

is ur mum prety?

my mom is fat and ugly jewish woman 50yo

>3 year tourist visa
I thought 3 months was the longest visa

oh :'(

y not find new lady to be your mummy?

Where to find girl? I mean decent and interesting. I have many co workers but they are pretty dumb. I mean really dumb.

nah, 3 years, I have 2.7 years left.

Tell me about your place? Is your gf beautifull? Are you happy? What state? Chicago?
Are you living in suburb? Are you normie? Do you have frineds? Jew friends? Are girls hot in your place? Thanks for responding

it's 10 years

t. tourist pro

There's no /rus/ thread here right now so I'll just ask this here

Sorry for off-topic :|

How would you translate this in Russian:
"There is only one table in the house now"

I thought of:
"в дoм, тoлькo oднa cтoл тeпepь"
but Google Translate gives me weird results

Any /rus/anons to help me? Thanks

i going to move to vladivostok and all the prety girls want to marry :3
ceйчac тoлкo oднa cтoлoм в дoмa

GTA SA sky in that pic?

I don't wanna write a blog so I'll keep it brief.
Yes, she's cute.
I'm full of anti-depressants, so idk.
Rather not say
No, I grew up in suburbs. Very boring.
Kind of. Meds help but still """nerdy"""
Yes, but I've seen them for a bit
No, grew up in town with maybe 2 other jewish families
They can be, but that's because the local uni brings in thousands of girls from around the state/country. Also lot of ugly fat people sometimes.

what suburb? just interesting. i am from east moscow

It's a small town near the capital. I rather not say because it's tiny as fuck and it would be insanely easy to find the guy dating a foreigner.

Both of these.

OP: she's fit

Tell me at least what is the capital and is is south, noth, west, east? I just want to see, nothing special.

Which one would you choose to bang?

Left if I had to pick one right now. How about you?

she dyed her hair though, dayum shayum

lol u nigga. she went to MGU? gonna message her you posted her pics on here

that sky is aesthetic as fuck

>pig nose
>mongolian browline
>dead eyes
ill pass unless im a six-pack deep, alexei

looks like she will eat me

I know this has nothing to do with the thread but what the fuck the sky is purple.

>shit stained surrender flag

Yes, my fiancée.

>Do you know/communicate with a girl, which makes you extremely horny and gives you boner each time she is near you even if you don't have such libido, how used to have in your 16, becue 25+?
I understood less and less of that sentence as it went on.

I have no idea what should be up the persons mind to find this pale-slut modern fachion any attractive. Most girls who dress like that are physically repulsive and plain-minded children.

I am I am from the Northeast
Yes
We both rowed, she was a coxswain

Still wonder where V.V. found that mindless doll and for whst purpose? She behaves and speaks like fuckin idiotic anime. I don't have anyone among my crowd who happen to admire her or at least be positive.

Moscow have palm trees and beach now?

Putin made it warmer here. He made an engine that generates heat by agregating the air from the butts of oppositon.

yes, my gf desu

DONT BE MEAN TO MUMMY SHE IS PRETY AND REALY INTELIGENT