“Not everyone who seeks to join our country

“Not everyone who seeks to join our country

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xY7m4KzYR4Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

will be able to successfully assimilate.

I agree with this

It is our right as a sovereign nation to choose immigrants that we think are the likeliest to thrive and flourish here.”

-Pres. Donald Trump

What did she mean by this?

Delete this, please. I was trying to do something. Delete it.

>burgers think this is somehow groundbreaking
Canada has been doing it for decades senpai, it's hard as fuck to migrate there if you aren't part of the anglo circlejerk.

Wow. I hope you ameribigots don't vote for this clown.

Justin Trudeau will change it.

>Canada has been doing it for decades senpai, it's hard as fuck to migrate there if you aren't part of the anglo circlejerk.

Yo Poland, your flag is fucked up, somebody invert the colors in a circle

You heard that right.
Some people give up on it and settle for the easier Switzerland instead.
They are also very selective of their refugees, they only allow women and children.

Ewww wtf is that?

no he won't

I'm a leftie as well but I don't agree with just letting in hordes of uneducated brown people.

>anglo circlejerk

YOU MEAN RICH CHINESE

fuck no, are you dumb
canada accepts way more immigrants than the us. during the 90s, hundreds of thousands of yugos and other east euros managed to emigrate to canada, while the us wouldn't have anyone. it was impossible to get a us visa, while the canadians were basically handing out passports
trust me, i know because many people i know tried to emigrate to the us and ended up in canada
it's a mystery to me why the us denied access to millions of euros, most of which were educated and everything, while at the same time they allowed millions of flips and chinks to come. i know the mexicans and latinos come illegaly, but letting in asians and kicking out euros is retarded imo

I'm not a leftie. I'm just saying that Trudeau will make it easier to get inside Canada.

this has to be some kind of lizard type edit, right?

You just need to buy property there and you're in.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

lol sharters once again shown to be pathetic

putin did it.

Fruit peel

My hair are like Trump's, we have the same condition.

Very thin but never receding.

If you think these people who have come from a war torn country with nothing aside from the clothes on their back shouldn't be given a place to stay and food then you should fuck right off to Sup Forums
"hordes of uneducated brown people"
yep you're definitely Sup Forums cancer.

maybe there were security concerns about letting in the people they were bombing

I was saying I'm a leftie like trudeau is. And that not all lefties believe in letting in heaps of uneducated third worlders, especially in uncertain economic times.

Didn't say that AT ALL, you've fallen into the false dichotomy meme.

>but letting in asians and kicking out euros is retarded imo

Why? There have practically always been chinks in the US. Slavs on the other hand haven't (especially considering this was a few decades after the Cold War).

Just because you're European doesn't mean the U.S (a sovereign nation nowhere near Europe) is obligated to humour you, your family or your people.

Ok yeah it looks like a lemon peel or something.

Canada is mostly Asian and there's so many Muslims on the police force that they added a hajib to the RCMP uniform. YOU get turned away because fuck you, South America, you bring drugs, crime and you're rapists.

My dad is like that and if I didn't use Rogiane I would be the same. It sucks.

A-are you telling me that there are non-racist people browsing Sup Forums right now?
Yay. I'm tired of always being called a monkey.

Would you let me in Australia?

So we're worse than muslims?

>Would you let me in Australia?
sure, why not, we don't have monkeys in aus ayyy

In my experience yes. But then again I'm not American or someone living in Europe.

You don't even wear clothes.

DELET PLS

Tell me about your experience with brazillians

b-but it's hot down here! (i'm shirtless right now)

In my opinion no but apparently Canadians don't think so.

That's fine South America is great. You can stay there and dance naked outside with dogs like an animal all you want. Plus you can't leave your holy futball behind.

i never raped anyone

>Tell me about your experience with brazillians

I used to work in a tourist area. There would """coincidentally""" always be a couple robberies in the neighbourhood if we would get a large group of Brazilians.

A few times even a couple of muggings happened....

nice digits

but i don't like futball. i'm not good at playing sports

I stole a few cents from my mom this one time

>b-but it's hot down here! (i'm shirtless right now)
post pics

Hey I don't doubt you, the three Brazilians I know are perfectly normal and college educated people but Canadians don't seem to agree.

Amateur I stole the occasional dollar from my mom.

Groce. Stay down there, please.

But if he had a sister, I'd be all over that.

Totally agree. I

shit nigga if that's really you then yes you can come to aus, if I can banter your bum.

>Sharter getting cucked by Mexico

Pure poetry

youtube.com/watch?v=xY7m4KzYR4Q

Well at least we don't go completely bald

t. Proud Chicano

>if you disagree with me you should fuck right off to where I tell people who disagree with me to go
ahh yes

Only 3.5% of Canada is Chinese

>There have practically always been chinks in the US. Slavs on the other hand haven't
Is this bait?

We actually have some refugees in the US, and I was not aware of this until fairly recently, but these guys gang raped a 5-year-old girl at knifepoint, urinated on her, and kept the whole thing on their cell phones.

You can look at those spammed images of crying little girls and sad puppy eyes but reality of the refugee situation is that they are mostly grown Arab men and they are ALL Muslim.

I'm 100% for helping anyone in need of it but this lot is proving itself to be serious problems in every country that accepts them.

Fucking sexy cunt.

Are you half-black? Cos you look pretty curry desu.

>trash come from war-torn country
>turn the country they get to, into a shittier one
>societal breakdown as diversity increases (read some putnam, my man)
Even if you are an emotional queer, at least send your gibs money over to their lovely cuntrees, not bring them here to never EVER integrate.

unescapable fact, cobber: white australia was the best australia, even for non whites here

kek