FUCK

G HELP ME THE ANTS KEEP CRAWLING ON MY DESK AND I KEEP KILLING THEM BUT THEY DONT STOP COMING ONE CRAWLED INTO THE VENT OF MY LAPTOP IM SO FUCKING MAD IS MY LAPTOP RUINED

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IGJ2jMZ-gaI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

give them some sugar water

NO THAT'S JUST GONNA MAKE IT WORSE

That's a termite

no its a fucking ant you gook

Find out where they crawl out of. Buy cans of sweet (as in contains actual sugar) cider, pour onto plates and place near their exits/entrances as needed.

Hundreds of them will come out once they pick up the scent of the cider, and they'll start consuming it and taking it back to their nest. Then they'll start collapsing and eventually dying because of the alcohol. Once you're happy with the casualties, (I usually wait like an hour or two, depending on how many come out) dispose of the ant infested plates and the surrounding areas. Warning, you may have potentially hundreds or thousands of ants covering the plates like a fucking black blanket.

I've only done this with 4.7% alcohol cider, but it worked like a fucking charm. Your mileage may vary, however. If you fuck up you might make the problem worse, so consider yourself warned.

>If you fuck up you might make the problem worse, so consider yourself warned.
yeah you see i've looked for the place the come from, but literally the only place the y could come from is the back of my desk and believe me i've doused it with raid. like, poured a gallon of raid back there.

so i honestly don't know where they come from

give them a nice snack of some sugar water

Run a fcking benchmark and burn those fuckers!

>but literally the only place the y could come from is the back of my desk

Believe me, fuckers are clever and tiny as shit.
They can crawl out from behind moldings or doorsteps where you can't see the holes. Electrical wiring etc too. Is your room close to a bathroom or something? Are you on the second or first floor? They can also crawl up through drainage holes/sinks, or even between tiles.

>i've doused it with raid. like, poured a gallon of raid back there.

I had professionals come to my apartment 3 times. First time the ants were gone for a year but came back. Second time didn't work, neither did the third. Only got rid of them after I did the cider trick. If you really have no idea where they are coming from, you could try just placing plates of cider near door steps, in your bathroom, near walls etc.

try borax
they'll take it back to their nest on their feet and feed it to their queen
it'll kill the whole nest

Do this and then kill all of them once they gather around.

stop eating near your laptop you disgusting faggot.

Ants are fucking sluts, one time they all crawled out to feast on my cum

Get a few cans of this shit and go to town. They have to be coming in somewhere. When I got ants, they were getting in through a hole drilled in the floor to run coax to the satellite.

Based

user i live in the wilderness, i feel like if i did this a literal army of ants would raid my house

you have to go outside and clear all the weeds and shit, that is the source of the ant's food have fun

fuck ants
truly they are the niggers of insects

eww wtf

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH IT CRAWLED ON MY FUCKING HAND WHILE I DIDNT KNOW REEEEEEE

sugar snacks for ants

tasty meal for faggot ants

stay out of my house

kek

>Hard working creatures
>niggers
Wed lad

OP: Go outside, and look for their anthill. When you see it, do this:

youtube.com/watch?v=IGJ2jMZ-gaI

try it at least