Adnauseam

Who's running Adnausiam here? Feels good fucking over evil advertising companies like Google, Faceshit and the like.

>AdNauseam is a free browser extension designed to obfuscate browsing data and protect users from tracking by advertising networks. At the same time, AdNauseam serves as a means of amplifying users' discontent with advertising networks that disregard privacy and facilitate bulk surveillance agendas.

adnauseam.io

Here's the latest about advertisers:
>Tackling the Internet’s Central Villain: The Advertising Business

nytimes.com/2018/01/31/technology/internet-advertising-business.html

Other urls found in this thread:

microsoft.com/en-us/research/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/ccs14-za.pdf
adnauseam.io
github.com/Eloston/ungoogled-chromium
github.com/iridium-browser/iridium-browser
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hello Russianbot

>if i have an addon that clicks ads for google and generates them money, i'm totally destroying their business
you don't even deserve a (You)

STOP SHILLING. FUCK OFF.

>MUH RUSSIANSSS
Is that you Hillary, you shriveled up old cunt?

>generate them money
they have to pay it back. and they lose the opportunity cost. it's costing them lots of money.

anyway, nice try Google shill!

Page 2, article about ZeroAccess botnet and the reason why it was so dangerous with its click fraud
microsoft.com/en-us/research/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/ccs14-za.pdf

Why not just use Adblock or Ublock or any other addon that is opensource? If a site has a adblock blocker, then just block that and browse ad free.

>lots
A few hundred dollars means as much to them is finding a penny on the street. Well, this it's Sup Forums so you're mostly living off your mom's salary anyway.

Can I use adNauseam along with NoScript and uBO or it wont work?

>uBO
it's a fork of uBO. it just does extra stuff in the background. no need to uBO and it will conflict with AdN.

Wow, you sound like a normal person!

wow my dude anybody would think you work for google or something

>adnauseam.io
the most important part is making exceptions for non intrustive/tracking ads.

what did she mean by this?

>Adnausiam
Oh for fuck's sake, not this shit again. Don't allow ads at all...not ever. Ad networks are now an attack vector for malware. You always block them.

>But adnauseam blocks ads too
If after reading all of the old threads in the rbt archives you still want to run this shit, then by all means go for it. I suggest you spend some time reading a lot of the discussion in the threads, these idiots spammed the shit out of Sup Forums in the fall of last year. The thought of using my cpu cycles to click ads to hurt ad companies brings a smile to my face. But it is unfortunate to know that we are going to see a new wave of adnaus spam on Sup Forums.

>Don't allow ads at all...not ever.
afaik, there's no control over what is loaded, just what is showed in the viewport.
Ads still load, they are just shoved under the rug

>adnauseam.io
>works only on chinkopera and firejew
really stimulates my gray matter.

>AdNauseam is a free browser extension designed to steal your information as the maximize the creator's shekels

Works on chromium too

>protect yourself from tracking by allowing the trackers to track you

>uses PaleCuck
>extension that literally banned Adnauseam because its developers care more about advertisers than users
kek'd. get rid of that shit.

gtfo fucking frogposter

My my, you are as rude as always

no.

this tbqhfamalam

I use it

>he actually allows advertisements to load on his machine

Name 1 (one) non-botnet browser that works with adnauseum.
Its a normie extension for normie browsers.

frog website

(0.00000014) Bitcoin has been deposited into your account.

Ungoogled Chromium works fine with Adnauseam. Iridium too.

github.com/Eloston/ungoogled-chromium

github.com/iridium-browser/iridium-browser