/biz/ here

/biz/ here
There, you have it, buy those and stop bullying us please, we are humans after all and we got feelings

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/ASUS-GeForce-GTX-1080-Ti-TURBO-11GB-GDDR5X-VR-Ready-Graphics-Card-3584-Core/152894919157?epid=812376728&hash=item23993f51f5:g:NwIAAOSwM91aeBlJ
feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=amarakhurram&ftab=FeedbackAsSeller&searchInterval=30
youtube.com/watch?v=npI3xFuPpDA
ebay.com/itm/142680150350
ebay.com/itm/ASUS-GeForce-GTX-1070-Dual-Fan-8GB-GDDR5-Video-Card/302628526692
rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/122951852904
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

:(

no DO NOT BUY ANY card used for mining they MIGHT last you a month if you are lucky they are more than likely to last you a week at best DO NOT DO NOT DO NOT buy these cards they are either mining wasted trash or Chinese knockoffs

On my phone and driving here can someone check if there is any good deals on rx480 and 1080?

die in a fiery crash faggot.

>see a bunch of 1080Ti for less than 100 great british bongs
>their pages have been removed but they're still listed in search results
what did ebay mean by this?

Bullshit
Post screenshot

You could get lucky. I bought two cheap mining 7970s a few years ago, one of them was broken but the other one was in great shape and never had any issues.

ya ill not take my chances im happy with my 1070

Try it for 1 month, if you get any artifacts or shit mike that ask for a refund, You cant lose and now that crypto is dying for good some em will sell at a loss. This is literally a once in a lifetime chance.

frankly, with a price like that there's no way they weren't misleading listings

I guess they listed it as new but were used?

Even if this is used, isn't this a good deal?
ebay.com/itm/ASUS-GeForce-GTX-1080-Ti-TURBO-11GB-GDDR5X-VR-Ready-Graphics-Card-3584-Core/152894919157?epid=812376728&hash=item23993f51f5:g:NwIAAOSwM91aeBlJ

>anyone listing a used 1080Ti for under £500
>41 Sold
doubt

Check the seller reputation and see if they are legit or not,if the seller is brand new I would avoid but who knows. I wouldn't be surprised if they are selling at a loss, after all they are used to buying high and selling low.

can't see the seller of a deleted item
but:
>41 Sold

Bump, I want to know too, looks like a great deal.

that's some arab selling stolen shit and scamming

those are older cards with firmware flashed to appear new for the os

>I guess they listed it as new but were used?
Scam sellers with stolen accounts.

>Based in United Kingdom, amarakhurram has been an eBay member since Sep 24, 2005

>Based in United Kingdom, amarakhurram has been an eBay member since Sep 24, 2005
>88 positive feedback

What should I do, in case it's a real scam? Can I file a report or something?

for $15 i will take my chances.

Yeah you get a full refund but idk, sounds too good to be true, maybe it's not even worth the time and hassle

feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=amarakhurram&ftab=FeedbackAsSeller&searchInterval=30

I'd say, absolute trash.

>that's some arab selling stolen shit and scamming
I learned to hate Arab sellers on ebay. Chinese sellers lie about where they're shipping from, so at worst the items come later than expected, but every ebay seller with an arab/muslim name just lie about the whole listing.
TFW buy TIM from arab, and it's use TIM syringes filled something else, and brand new electronics that where obviously used, and they like to play some wierd game where the stretch the meaning of "brand new" ie; apologies it was "brand new" pull from working environment in my home, please forgive, sorry for you not understanding".
It's been like that every fucking time.

i got scammed out of a mouse by a uk-based bangladeshi seller (of course). they didn't even respond to the paypal ticket so i got the money back eventually.

>Based in United Kingdom

Have horrible experience with britbongs on ebay.

>This listing was ended by the seller because there was an error in the listing.

He managed to sell 10.

>that's some arab selling stolen shit and scamming
Couldn't possibly be a National Front member false-flagging could it?

>It's been like that every fucking time.
Well, whatever you do, keep whining here.
Don't, under any circumstances, avoid nationalities you don't trust or report them to eBay. That'd ruin everything.

we've lost our way. everyone's trying to swindle everyone else these days.

no, you idiot

>crypto is dying
forever a stupid nocoiner

>NEW
>Item condition: Used

youtube.com/watch?v=npI3xFuPpDA

It's a scam you mong. You'll get a refund, but this can take up to 22 days, so nearly a month out of pocket for being stupid.

This.

Scammers capitalising on the mining thing. They'll make out they have a load of cards now they've stopped mining, offer them at a price where they'll get a GAZILLION 'buy it nows', rake in thousands then not deliver.

Or they'll just be trying to take advantage of the minerfags that are desperate to get their hands on more GPUs and will take a chance on it, knowing they'll get refunded by PayPal if it is a scam.

Could even be compromised accounts, that's what usually happens, seen it a load of times, anybody falling for this shit deserves to get fucked up the batty.

Mostly compromised accounts, if you look at the account history it's all normie stuff. I'm guessing they bank on the one or two idiots that don't ask for a refund.

I just watched it due to his voice. Interesting lesson nonetheless.

Is /biz/ a bubble along BTC?

ebay.com/itm/142680150350
Wtf should I do this seems too good to be true.

That's an auction you dumb fuck. The price will go up significantly.

Go for it. You deserve to lose your money you subhuman

Damn.

ebay.com/itm/ASUS-GeForce-GTX-1070-Dual-Fan-8GB-GDDR5-Video-Card/302628526692

Nah I am not stupid enough to buy it i will propably report it.
Aside from the link the the zotac guy has good rep and is in germany and sells from UK(?)

Also it doesnt seem logical, imean everyone is out of stock and this has 10+ of them selling them lower than MTSP.

They could be counterfeit.

>ebay.com/itm/ASUS-GeForce-GTX-1070-Dual-Fan-8GB-GDDR5-Video-Card/302628526692
0 feedback as seller from Germany.
nope.jpg

I reported the zotac guy for possibly fraudelent listing.If he survives that i might nuy one. Will wait like 1 day and maybe bet money on him or the asus guy.

Holy shit, I just picked up a 1080ti for $109 dollars from an established seller here in the U.S.

It is fucking happening boys

Fake.

rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/122951852904

oh fug its been removed

tl;dr he got greedy and didn't keep a cash reserve

ebay and amazon are infested with scam listings, tech at 70% discount and stuff, I wish they could be held accountable for hosting such garbage

>ebay
scam shits out

Good thing I only pay with Paypal. I probably just go scammed but, hey, I'll get my money back quick.

>avoid nationalities you don't trust or report them to eBay.
There's no way to avoid, or filter out muslim sellers that live in your country until you buy from them. Buying electronics from Ebay, and then seeing that muslim name on paypal is really a shitty feeling, and you are just left wondering how different it is from the listing when it arrives. It's ironic since a muslim guy made ebay, but muslims are horrible people to do business with off ebay.

how come youtubers and some of you find such good Sup Forums deals but all I find is scams and used goods at 85% of their original value

Hahaha it was removed. It didnt even sell 7.
This one is still online.

>bought super cheap 1080ti on ebay
>it gets delisted
>tfw don't know if I should file a claim now before transaction is finalized or wait to see if seller is actually legit

And it ended, either 33 people got scammed or I lost a huge Sup Forums deal.

Miners undervolt and underclock. Their used gpus will be a lot better shape than some gamer monkey's. The degradation from voltage increases disproportionately so 1.2v is a lot worse than 1v. The components are still generally rated to past years though. And heating cycles, particularly ones with extreme differences, cause damage to components and solder. Most miners run their cards at moderate temps 24/7. Gamers are likely to put their gpus through extreme heat cycles as they come in and out of games, especially the ones using reference cards.

The only concern I might have is that it's recommended to OC memory on some cards like the Vegas, but you're still probably better off buying from a miner than a gamer who oc'd

Nothing escapes DRAM degradation especially the size of ETH blockchain going right now. Game gaming rapid heating cooling fucks up the card but cryptocurrency is no saint either with that data trashing on the VRAM. You can push your agenda on everyone as long they stay stupid.