How do we stop Inselaffe?

How do we stop Inselaffe?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z7dZHyRohfo
youtube.com/watch?v=bxU2eqZtYmc
metro.co.uk/2016/06/28/butcher-hit-by-petrol-bomb-in-latest-racist-incident-5971947/
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/brexit-muslim-racism-hate-crime-islamophobia-eu-referendum-leave-latest-a7106326.html
ibtimes.co.uk/brexit-backlash-over-100-hate-incidents-reported-pandoras-box-bigotry-islamophobia-1567730
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-bbc-journalist-muslim-council-rising-islamophobia-racism-eu-a7106056.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

British schools seem brutal. Is bullying that big there?

It was a Paki anyway

No, it was Inselaffe chimping out again.

>cornwall

All these girls were probably jealous that she was far better looking, girls there look like ogres due to cornish nationalists trying to keep their little ethnicity by inbreeding

>gets called a polish cow
>wahh racism
>kills herself

Boo hoo.

it's just banter

Inselaffe at it again.

Brits are cucks.

The same applies to Basque Country

>slavshit comparing himself to britain

Top kek, you would be living in caves right now and sucking russian cock daily for bread if it wasn't for the EU

poles are worse than pakis

??

>British schools seem brutal.

Says the fucking Yank. Irony is totally lost on you cunts.

Who cares it was just a pole nothing of value lost

rude

Wow, they killed her because she was Polish!

t. Ronny Schlömitz, MP-elect of Mecklenburg-Vorpommern

not nice and cool
and rude

well at least that northern cuck has gotten a job now

>white girl
>victim of racism
I thought according to leftist views, ethnic minorities couldn't be racist because the whole power + prejudice thing? So either ethnic minorities are racist against this white girl (which means they have power and should stop complaining about racism against them), or it was white British students bullying a white Polish person in which case the media needs to shut the fuck up about racism because it's completely irrelevant to this matter.

I've never seen someone get bullied at any school I went to

Hast du was gegen rechts?

Only if you go to a shithole school.

pic rel best day of my life

As a proud Devonian, I can confirm.
The filthy Cornish need to be removed from our beautiful country.

Why the fuck are they sleeping during day?

Lazy french fucks.

>polish humor

t. western Pole

they just prefer big black men to cute polish girls
Its part of their culture so don't judge Britain too harshly

Yes

t. eastern german
Gib back prussia you fuck.

no

why the fuck is my country never on those fucking graps but Iceland and fucking FLEMISH are there

Because you are an irrelevant shithole. Im not even trying to be rude thats just how it is.

lol there is 10+ irrelevant shitholes on that list

Is it not called racism if a group from a certain ethnicity is prejudiced against a different one from the same race?

I guess London wasn't so good after all:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z7dZHyRohfo

Hopefully other foreigners follow suit

It's for the best to not be part of meme maps which probably have very little basis in reality.

She has a full on English accent.

>Przybysz
erry time
it's like poetry, it rhymes

Pshybysh

My high school was fucking mental, it looked like a prison. People pissed on the floor and everything, was like going to school in one of those dirty public toilets. They knocked it down and replaced it with a really nice one, though. The best school in the city now.

I just meant she was an immigrant
>it rhymes
youtube.com/watch?v=bxU2eqZtYmc

It's fine unless you're a soft cunt who can't handle banter.

Polish vermin OUT

No. Because her body was shit.

i feel bad for him

wat a qt

>britburkas will bully pure white aryans instead of muslims

It doesn't even matter that she was Polish, the most important thing was that she was cute.

That's the real tragedy.

>Przybysz
I fucking love Polish names

Anglos are truly subhuman. They tolerate muslim subhumans and try to push other Christians down.

>Anglos killed her

WTF i hate England so fucking much right now, excellent slavic QT specimen she even has the fucking accent she just wanted to be one of you

see It literally means "newcomer" kek

See my previous post. It was justified:

>11% Muslim

Nobody will eat your shit tier baits she has perfectly normal body for 16 years old

>move from the UK to the US
>get an American bf
>shoot a policeman
>you both kill yourself

Why do American corrupt pure English roses?

FUCKING CORNISH CUNTS REEEE

I don't care.

>excellent
>slavic

We can tell.

t. Inselaffe

kek says some virgin fanook

She's objectively hot

she was cute as fuck, would be upgrade to your britbong genes

Polish girls are a diamond dozen in the UK now. Easily replaceable.

There are no muslims in cornwall, besides in my school muslims got "bullied", everybody did. one time we gave this muslim a bacon butty saying it was some beef thing and in year 7 this manlet put a knife to a muslims throat for some reason.

Slavs.

And? Genetically we're superior to you.

>that's a 10/10 in slovakia

Fucking hell m8 get some standards. I see better looking English girls every day.

>dirty navel
>tiny lopsided tits
>way too big head

Don't worry, OP. Dirty Westerners will soon be wiped out by our brown friends.

Slavic=Slave race

There's a reason why every single one of your countries is absolute shit.

Why do poles even immigrate so much? I get why faggots from my country do it, my country is almost 2 times poorer compared to even Poland, but why so much poles (2 or 3 million)?
Are they so greedy to go for a little bit more cash to clean shit, get disrespect and even killed? This is just slave mentality.

>There's a reason why every single one of your countries is absolute shit.
Inselaffe is the reason for it.

I am sorry but all they news say you are attacking white Christian Poles.

I am yet to hear of brits attacking muslims. But it is expected since you are cowards and subhumans and would go only after civilized people and not against other subhumans like you.

She had a cute face. See:

Because why work for shitty pay if you can get 4x more than here, for the same work?

She would be 10/10 once she got older

metro.co.uk/2016/06/28/butcher-hit-by-petrol-bomb-in-latest-racist-incident-5971947/

Poles are now the most numerous foreign-born population in the UK now - almost certainly over a million of them here. They must love us really.

>one incident
Yeah i bet it was a mistake and they were aiming at some Poles next door.

s u c c e s s

Well why do you think Slavs were named this way?

Because of you and Inselaffe

>Slovakia
>Irrelevant shithole
You're thinking of Slovenia. Slovakia is the best country in Europe. It's cheap, clean and beautiful.

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/brexit-muslim-racism-hate-crime-islamophobia-eu-referendum-leave-latest-a7106326.html

ibtimes.co.uk/brexit-backlash-over-100-hate-incidents-reported-pandoras-box-bigotry-islamophobia-1567730

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-bbc-journalist-muslim-council-rising-islamophobia-racism-eu-a7106056.html

There goes any chance of me picking a UK uni I guess. All the good ones are in America anyway.

go back to scrubbing toilet and don't forget to wash your hands this time you subhuman mongrel

You need more of this And less of this

>subhuman mongrel
Perfectly described German "race"

t. ikibey the cockroach

>this manlet put a knife to a muslims throat for some reason.

Was he killed to death?

But they are from the UK, they can't NOT interbreed.

They need to stop bullying. Period. Bullying is poor shithole mentality. You'd expect to see it in countries like Ukraine or Belarus, not fucking Britain. Uncivilized brutes the lot of them.

Lmao this desillusion

No, just threatened.

In Sweden they burnt down refugee centres, Swedes can hardly talk

Said a germ after giving away half of his salary to refugees.