What would a young (but intelligent and useful) thirdworlder need to move and survive in the USA ?

what would a young (but intelligent and useful) thirdworlder need to move and survive in the USA ?

Other urls found in this thread:

internationalstudent.com/study_usa/
youtube.com/watch?v=oeKSb7IRp7E&list=PLlair5BOIPJZGD_P1-gXy41TPBcqoMlc3&index=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

guys please. like how much money do i need for the first two months, what kind of jobs, what qualifications do i need to have, etc etc please help me i don't belong here

bamp

bbamp

Indonesia for the indonesians

REFUGEES WELCOME
NO BORDERS NO NATIONS

COME TO GERMANY PLEASE!

depends on how intelligent you are.

draft me a business plan on how you plan on operating yourself to generate income during your stay here.

maybe i'll find some angel investors for you

mgdoland

you have 47 hours and 59 minutes

i sure can (i'm a management student) but i'm not gonna aim that high for starter. just usual college student stuffs like regular jobs etc etc. just, what an immigrant needs to enter the united states, what would i need to apply to a postgraduate management school, etc etc

f-for what ?

uh guys..

Let the games begin!

what games ?

>not belonging in Indonesia
Then why not change flag?

describe your skills and ill tell you what you need
also how old are you

> don't belong here
what do you mean by this

Join the military or marry an American.

Otherwise you're not getting in unless you sneak through the southern border

very stupid indonesianistic question. because i'm technically living in indonesia.

i don't feel attached to this country. i don't go out, i don't admire anything about this country, i hate the people, and i always spend most of my time absorbing american culture. that's why i'm more familiar to american stuffs than local stuffs. i don't even listen to any of the local music, let alone local TV

wwhat ? really ? that's not how a country works

at least 6 months of rent money in case you find yourself in unemployment

oh fuck that's a lot of money. well okay i'll stop buying anything from now on

internationalstudent.com/study_usa/
you can try this

> hate the people
but dont you have alot of qts there

thanks.

and uh i have problems with hitting on girls. plus asian women are shit tier. when they're with whites, of course it's not merely because of meaningful deep stuffs like personalities. and when they're with asian guys, of course they can cheat on them with whites anytime. that's why.

but i just feel inferior in general when talking to women

Money, pretty much just that

yeah of course but how much desu

That sounds like an issue within itself and rather than face it you're just attempting to blame some caricatures of a few figments of your imagination i.e white people and Asian women

America will not be the land for you my friend. Autism is a universal language.

i don't blame white people. but yeah i just can't deal with asian women and their racial fetish. that's just too shallow. but most asian guys are fine with that so there's no problem.

and face it with what ? i can't change my race, i can't change my penis, i can't change my face. i'm bisexual anyway and i find more comfort in men.

>America will not be the land for you my friend
and why ? i see more american autist robots than in indonesia. this country is too collectivist and too social, even introversion is seen as abnormalcy here. fucking dumb apes.

What racial fetish? The vast majority of women marry within their own race. There is no racial fetish.

of course there is. white guys will always be seen as more attractive by any girls. they're with whites because the boundaries. but if it was easy of course they would be with white guys. that's why if i was married here in indonesia and the neighbor was white expat i will never ever leave the house. maybe i'll take a home job or whatever

>they're with whites because the boundaries
*they're NOT with whites because of the boundaries

>you have alot of qts there
they're shit tier, and the only reason they've been dicked all this time is because the men are even more shit and horny.

Maybe try to pick a country where:
Healthcare is free
University is free
No need to pay for card which allows you to work

And the best way is to get job in international company (preferably which has office in your country and then move within company between states). Anything else is high risk and without money you will die.

but no country is as exciting and alive as the USA.

and i'll get the money don't worry about it. of course money is the main issue. it's not something i overlook. i'll work here for two years (for experience, for the CV) but i will live with parents and not spend any single penny of my salary.

guys what are some recommended books about american history ?

>exciting and alive
Boy, with this attitude you will be very suprised once the bubble will burst.

But hey, it should be better than Indonesia.

>exciting and alive as the USA.
>i'm and autistic introvert
?????

yeah so what ? i can be autistic and enjoy living surrounded by the beautiful city and the right kind of people. the people that i share ideas with. here i might get stoned or some shit. like, i deserve more than this country. i'm better than this

>i deserve more than this country. i'm better than this
no you don't.
if you can't even get any success conquering these dumb as apes people, what do you think you got to be successful over educated and ambitious american?
i'm not saying you're dumb but if you're a loser in this country you must be either retarded or even worse lack of ambition.
and of course i'm trying to say ambition and competitive nature is the key to survive foreign condition.

t. live in taiwan for 5 years, educated in singapore for 3 years

taiwan and singapore is bloodbath.

and how can i conquer this nation ? i'm just a college student, doing stuffs that i don't like, that i don't enjoy, of course i'll lose. there's no freedom here, i have to choose major that will get me job. the job that millions of people are registered : bank job. and i just don't see future here. life will pretty much be like today. college, and then home, Sup Forums, sleep, college again. i don't interact with anyone because no one is on the same wave length as me. people here win because they have passion on what they do. i, don't. however intelligent mozart was (or bach ? or beethoven ?) he failed school too.

but at least if i know the requirements and i fit, i'll try. it's not about actually making it in america, it's about loving the country, wanting to move there, and having the minimum requirement. how would i live there ? i don't have to be rich, i just need to be american. i've interacted to tons of american here and lots of them are no better than me anyway. take a visit to /r9k/ sometime.

>and how can i conquer this nation ? i'm just a college student, doing stuffs that i don't like, that i don't enjoy, of course i'll lose. there's no freedom here, i have to choose major that will get me job. the job that millions of people are registered : bank job.
>people here win because they have passion on what they do
this is what indons believe and why they will never get on the same level with chinese diaspora, and i dont say this because of racism.
just accept it, you're no more different than any local introverted shitcunts, i've seen your kind.

and the american versions of me are no different either, so if they deserve to be there, why not me ?

LMGTSS
you want to move to america because you want to avoid people, but at the same time, you enjoyed interacting with people.
you're nothing but a bitter cunt, you'll get even worse treatment in america, trust me

so what ? should i just continue living here bitterly ? like, complaining everyday about how indonesia is not like america, about how indonesians are not like americans, how stupid it is to glorify religions, to have one religion dominating the tv programs, to have barbars make you afraid of saying the truth, to have your children circumcised because you're scared of your dad ? guess what, i, will leave this country, will leave my shit control freak parents behind, and be whatever i have been wanting to be. life in indonesia is not life, it's just chore and tasks. very depressing

because here you got an easier life.
you feel superior to these people? then why are you afraid of them?
for instance here i got everything i want.
money, sex, a house that isn't surrounded by people.
something i didn't get very much at taiwan.
everything's almost free and people are so dumb its quite easy to jew.
lol, i even get laid with underages and nobody gave a shit, while in america you'll cost your own anus

yes, i want to avoid indonesians and i will enjoy interacting with americans. i just don't belong here man, i don't love my city, i don't love my country, what can i do ?nothing. life is short. i can't make this country great so i just have to moveso that i can experience living in a great country for once.

>should i just continue living here bitterly
live like chinese did, work so hard you'll forgot you live among apes (or even muslims)

i'm not afraid of them, i just don't like them.

and i'm not crazy about material stuffs. i just like being there, that's all. i don't like being here, despite the rich parents, the car they gave me, the money they give me, i'm not happy, when i drive outside, the view is not pleasing. when i interact in local anonymous social media, the people are just irritating. like, how dare you hate communism because they're just atheists ? fucking dumb ape nigger. and just how they view atheism, secularism, homosexuality, everything. it just hurts my head to just think about it. yes i do care about it, even though i don't interact with these people, but just being in the same country with them makes me angry. i'm better than this.

but then for what ? what's the point ? i have only one thing that makes me alive, that makes me enthusiastic, which is my only one dream, to get the fuck out of this country. working hard but not for my dream is just torture. pretty much what east asian dream is all about. i don't want to get married here. i don't want my kids to be raised here. i don't want them to be exposed to the southeast asian ghetto mentality. but then again i don't want marriage anyway so it's safer to live in western country.

it just excites me everytime i youtube other countries, especially japan and america. it brings me back to life after being drowned in depression and anxiety. i mean i'm still depressed generally but youtube tourism is always my go-to refreshment. there's nothing here. nothing looks good. everyone is pretentious.

at least muslims there are better. i'm a muslim too but might not be practicing anymore when i'm safe from my parents. and from the acquaintances who's like "wwhat ? yyou don't do friday prayerss ? fuck man, whyy ?" fucking douchebag, i'll hire a hitman to castrate him

here are some videos i used to review for my history class
pretty much shows you everything you need to know
youtube.com/watch?v=oeKSb7IRp7E&list=PLlair5BOIPJZGD_P1-gXy41TPBcqoMlc3&index=1

Legs to jump the wall.