1. Country

1. Country
2. Do you consider this white?

Other urls found in this thread:

rationalwiki.org/wiki/Milo_Yiannopoulos
youtube.com/watch?v=gLPM9ClVqwg
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/08/19/breitbart-editor-milo-yiannopoulos-takes-100-000-for-charity-gives-0.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No he's obviously black, visible by his dark skin

close to the edge
but he's a cool faggot so it's fine

Looks like from the middle east

Looks like a kike with bleached hair

He's of Jewish descent
Funny for Sup Forums mouthpiece

the fact that the alt-right accepts anybody in their cause regardless of personality as long as they support Trump will make their movement be looked at in the same way occupy wallstreet is looked at currently.

Saviour of the white race tier

Jews obviously are black amirite

Greek and german jew I think but he's a catholic

>regardless of personality
You act as if his personality isn't a good thing, did he trigger you, little snowflake?

france
yes, definitly an european specimen

>be untermensch alt-right pleb
>bleach your hair to seem more 'aryan'
>end up looking like a 90's DJ

>brags about taking black cock and having lost his virgitnity 14 yo in an interracial 5some with a drag queen (nothing wrong with that, just the act of bragging)
>Catholic

Lmao
He doesn't believe half of what he says, he just squeeze money and attention out of Sup Forumsstards pockets
This man is a fraud, and a magnificent representation of all that is rotten and hypocrite in the ""alt-right"" movement

Damn right

>writes for breitbart
dropped
also I laugh when he said being gay isn't a huge part of his image when he constantly calls himself a "dangerous faggot".

sam hyde isnt alt right , he is just fucking around

That's one edgy faggot all right

Has catholicism ever demanded perfection of its followers?

It's not that he pisses me off, it's that he actually refuses to answer any questions that doesn't validate his worldview, like, do you know that you behave like a retard and openly endorse wannabe neo-nazis with no real arguments except pseudo-science

>but muh free speech xD lel triggered

literally a contrarian faggot

Just imagine if him and Anita Sarkeesian had a baby

It would be the most disgustingly condescending and opinionated baby in history

There is perfection and there is openly embarrassing sin. At best he's a Catholic in name only.

He embraces luxury, greed, and pride so much he could be their avatar. Luxury as a sin, I meant. I don't want to hear about your sex adventures, Milo.

he tries to constantly start fights. to a lot of people, it's funny at first, but you can say that about anybody like fred durst, everybody liked fred durst back in the 90's.

This is why I respect him

He's milking pol for all their worth

I actually agree to an extent with Anita, 90% of video games plotlines sucks and are obviously designed for straight guys

Like those babes in Command & Conquer, this is hardly how I picture high-command staff

>implying it's not cool

Give examples and proof, you're throwing a lot of shit in the room here

>sin
Is being a homo a sin now?
And don't give me that sex before marriage shit, nobody does that

>he tries to constantly start fights
Gotta get things done somehow, for a homo like him the first thing he needs for that is attention

don't compare this genius to a meming fag

this desu

>He embraces luxury, greed, and pride so much he could be their avatar. Luxury as a sin, I meant. I don't want to hear about your sex adventures, Milo.
it's a persona he created and he's fully aware of what he does, he also doesn't want you to agree with everything he throws into the room

Being an homo is not a sin. I am gay myself. Pride (having a cult of personality around him), Luxury (bragging about your personal private sex life), Greed (he scammed Sup Forums out of their dollars plenty of times) are sins.

Sources on the virginity thing :
rationalwiki.org/wiki/Milo_Yiannopoulos

He did the same thing with gamerGate. Never played any game and jumped at the occasion of making money.

>I actually agree to an extent with Anita
Her bf writes for her, and a lot of his knowledge comes from browsing wikis and let's plays. They're charlatans just like milo.
>this is hardly how I picture high-command staff
I've never played that series but isn't it deliberately over the top, tongue-in-cheek? like russian cyborg bears and nazis on the moon type stuff.

nope gay people are the same as muslims

>I am gay myself.

it explains the hysterical behaviour...

Yes, it's deliberately over-the-top, but at least make it more subtle or equal-opportunity.

At the end of the campaign they basically ask you to have sex with them. Gross.

It is.
youtube.com/watch?v=gLPM9ClVqwg

>Pride (having a cult of personality around him)
Used to get things done

> Luxury (bragging about your personal private sex life),
Part of his pretend persona he likes to fuck around with

> Greed (he scammed Sup Forums out of their dollars plenty of times) are sins.
>(he scammed Sup Forums out of their dollars plenty of times
Examples and explanations, stop putting shit hlike that on the board without following it up

>Sources on the virginity thing :
I never asked you for a source for that but the other bullshit you spewed, him losing his virginity in the most fucked up fashion he could think of to annoy his mother isn't anything new

>He did the same thing with gamerGate. Never played any game and jumped at the occasion of making money.
Incorrect, he was a cunt at first, then investigated and found out they had a point, talked to a lot of gamers and has actually played video games by now

You seem to have a lot of shitty half-knowledge you just heard somewhere and repeat here to sound smart desu

Top mème copain

>Using RA3 girls as an example

RA3 was a fucking travesty of a game and turned Tanya from bad ass to bimbo, Eva from straight talker to slut and made an expansion on a psychic Japanese school girl fangirl.

The female characters in that deserved better, but as someone who grew up on C&C, RA3 is a horrible example to say this is what people wanted when RA1 & 2 were better games with better females.

>meme

no. How many of the posts here are yours?

if you don't have a problem with your movement being looked at in the same way occupy wallstreet is 5 years from now, that's fine. i'm not bothered by it

WTF why are you actually arguing in a reasonable manner? We're the internet hate machine remember?... Is that you FWG

1 flag
2. yes, he's white as fuck.

occupy wallstreet had zero effects, he is actually doing shit

Where did she want to fuck?

i think that being white is more about honor than skin. you can be full nordic aryan like german, but if you commit crime and say badwords you are not white, you are nigger. but if a black person follows honor (labor, humble, hard work, family, moral, etc), he will be more white than average european.

some days i feel white, when i hard work and study hard, others i am very black (when i am slack off and lazy). sometimes i am hispanic or mexican or latino, which is when i study but just not much.

I'm going to print this out and put it in my wallet so I can remember the time user said something reasonable

Fucking hell this board is turning into Sup Forums lite.

Do your job janny!!

Mème en tant que maymay
>How many of the posts here are yours?
Too much

I'm a guy

>Incorrect, he was a cunt at first, then investigated and found out they had a point, talked to a lot of gamers and has actually played video games by now
In other words he changed his convictions for money and fame

Here's one of the numerous sources for scam, including other things, notably Breitbart subscriptions
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/08/19/breitbart-editor-milo-yiannopoulos-takes-100-000-for-charity-gives-0.html

Anyways defending Milo is stupid, even more so on his supposed Christianity. You can't deny than everytime he does, he does for the attention

Yep, but the gameplay was ok.

get out proxy

Aw, thanks :3

Only RA3 girls make lewd comments, not in RA2.

>flag
Yeah he's white. Like a "different white". But definitely white.

C&C was fun and silly, the fact that the token sluts were there to make it funnier and sillier is in no way anything negative
>made for straight guys
you mean their target demographic?
Get a grip

>In other words he changed his convictions for money and fame
Dude, are you incapable of learning?
Because others are not, new information can change your mind

>thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/08/19/breitbart-editor-milo-yiannopoulos-takes-100-000-for-charity-gives-0.html
Bull, pretty sure he addressed that though, I don't follow him that closely so I merely meh'd

There is changing your convictions and jumping on the Money train, like when he proclaimed himself champion of GamerGate with next to zero experience or when he became Breitbart tech editor with zero qualifications

>There is changing your convictions and jumping on the Money train,
Are you fucking serious?
The gamergate side was not where the money was at, frenchie

>like when he proclaimed himself champion of GamerGate
lel, link

>or when he became Breitbart tech editor with zero qualifications
he seems to be doing fine at both

>link, link, link

I merely observe what's happening, and I see a big attention-seeking manchildren.

All I need is in this handful article :
rationalwiki.org/wiki/Milo

>I merely observe what's happening, and I see a big attention-seeking manchildren.
Your distorted version of reality does not necessarily correlate with how the world really is, homo

>rationalwiki.org/wiki/Milo
>rational
HOLY SHIT
now it all makes sense
atheism+ is a neat little sect, occupied by feminists and other sjws, I'm sure you fit in perfectly

>The gamergate side was not where the money was at
You can make money out of any "side" if you know how to pander to the right demographics.

>actually defending that faggot

I know you really want to suck his cock or for him to suck yours, but whiteknighting for him here isn't going to make either of those things happen.

Also Sup Forums rejected him already on account of being a kike queer. At best he's a "useful idiot" in their eyes.

So for you to lionize him is fucking hilarious.

Since the simpler (and more secure) way to become rich of that would have been to be a homosexual niggerloving sjw superfaggot I kinda doubt that that was his reasoning though

Looks like someone who owes us a lot of money

No.

There's already plenty of those though, he saw a niche he could fill (i.e. exploit) and he went for it.

>I know you really want to suck his cock or for him to suck yours, but whiteknighting for him here isn't going to make either of those things happen.
Nah

>Also Sup Forums rejected him already on account of being a kike queer. At best he's a "useful idiot" in their eyes.

I'm not a pollack, the fact that you think their opinion consitutes an argument reflects pretty badly on you

>So for you to lionize him is fucking hilarious.
The french faggot is literally citing rationalwiki as his source, would you agree with somebody like that?

succesful people are succesful on every side, he could have easily had the same success on the other one
In the media it's more important how much you shine and less who you really are, I have no doubt that he could have easily outshined the autistic sperglords which make up the core of the SJW scene

not even actually jewish but I guess you guys weren't around for his "milo wagner" phase

look up supply and demand then get back to me

I'm not agreeing with him, it's just kind of bizarre for you to stand up for Milo of all people.

I agree that he can be funny and the way he incenses feminists is always entertaining, but beyond that I don't know why you think he's worth putting so much energy into defending.

Lol this is so sad. All these alt right icons bleaching their hair.

Rationalwiki is much less biased than Breitbart Sup Forumstard

Nigger if you really think that people who make money by being "somebody" on the media follow the same laws as the common market you have a lot to learn

>I'm not agreeing with him, it's just kind of bizarre for you to stand up for Milo of all people.
Why the fuck would I care who somebody is being wrong about when he's wrong?
Am I supposed to only defend facts when it suits the people who aren't niggerloving faggots?
Dude, principles

>but beyond that I don't know why you think he's worth putting so much energy into defending.
Because the truth doesn't care about the worth of a person
If somebody would seriously argue that Hitler liked to fuck dogs I'd say he's being retarded as well but that doesn't mean I idolize hitler

Rationalwiki is about as bad as stormfront, just on the left

Are you doing it for free ?

>capcha : gamersedge

The same psychology applies though, if there is a lot of demand for certain types of commentary but little supply then people will flock to anyone who fills that niche, no matter how asinine their commentary actually is.

>Are you doing it for free ?
Are you going to set up a patreon after this to nurture your hurt feelings with the money of sjws who fall for your sobstory, homo?

I'm not saying it doesn't help, but considering how long his breakthrough took you should see that the strucutre necessary for him to be succesful wasn't there yet by far, on the left it already was and if you try to look you won't actually find any flamboyant homosexual racetraitor who's eloquent enough to have huge success on their side, so it's not like his position was taken there

He's greek, so no.

There's more than one frogposter ITT.

Anyway, you really sound upset.
Is it because Milo isn't praised here ?

>Anyway, you really sound upset.
Because I called you a homo?
You must be new here

>Is it because Milo isn't praised here ?
He's a niggerloving faggot, I'm fine with him not being praised, that doesn't mean I'll let a guy who thinks "rational"wiki is a reliable source talk shit though
Is it that hard for you people to understand that to defend the truth on the internet you don't actually have to be masturbating to the person you're defending?

Janny only cares about people trying to get dubs

Nice dubs btw

I'm not the other French poster you were talking to.
I just see you answering to half of the posts criticising him which makes you looks like Milo's average fanboy.