What is the Musicbee of Android?

What is the Musicbee of Android?

poweramp or foobar I guess

None of the fucking music players are as good as LCG jukebox of symbians. It had internet radio, lyrics, eq, playlist, sleep time, visualization box minus ads. Fucking android devs can suck my ass

Phonograph?

>in app purchases
Nice try pajeet

>what's the equivalent of this proprietary software on android
>...
>eh nice proprietary software pajeet

Just pay for it Pajit sharma.

It's not better than Clementine and Audacious. So you're looking for the 3rd best music player?

Poweramp. HURRY THE FUCK UP WITH YOUR UPDATE MAX IT'S BEEN MORE THAN A YEAR.

Blackplayer is nice

>contains ads
How can it be nice?

It doe?
I've never seen one.

That's what the Play Store says

You mean the foobar of Android? Foobar mobile of course.

>in app purchases
Which is for buying the full version.
Basically just a different approach to having a free and paid version, instead of having two version in the app store, they have only one.

Pulsar Music Player is comfy af

Compile it yourself

Yes, this is the best.

>Chinese devs from China
Totally not a botnet

Timber and Vanilla Player are the best.

a turd on your phone screen

vanilla music
free and open source.
best player options too.

AIMP

Well, maybe you meant to say whats the Foobar for Android, and it is BlackPlayer EX. It's highly customizable and it doesn't look like shit like most players by default.
Then we have VLC, which just werks, like MusicBee does on Windows, so I guess VLC is the MB from Android.

That's it! Thanks anons. Where should I get it from? It's on F-Droid too, but there's written that it's a fork from an old version that isn't developed anymore by the author, although it seems pretty much up to date.

Blackplayer (alternatively EX), or poweramp if you are big in customization I guess.

Get it from play store.

Oh no, the Chinese will know I listen to anime soundtracks!

this.

/thread

Got it. It doesn't show the lyrics embedded in the file. Into the trash it goes.

>music players should show lyrics
Wut? It's not karaoke.

There's a fork of Phonograph on F-droid

There's a guy that compile the pro version for people like you if you can't do it yourself or just use the other alternatives.

When you listen to complex concept prog albums, being able to read the lyrics along with the music is a nice addition.