Post the most inaccessible song you know

Post the most inaccessible song you know.

Pic most definitely unrelated.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8GpN5FHO60c
youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
youtube.com/watch?v=XPtQI-KMvOc
youtube.com/watch?v=-gPuH1yeZ08
discogs.com/Jliat-Still-Life-5-6-Types-Of-Silence/release/504652
youtube.com/watch?v=AqKjxFody2E
youtube.com/watch?v=oxEjasqh2w8
youtube.com/watch?v=HHlVpADx_jk&list=PLV5Dj2xlNnONJWlHRLnxoEDHp89rKoNpO&index=8
youtube.com/watch?v=HPxkUC09l1g
youtube.com/watch?v=27CpT79NMhQ&feature=share
youtube.com/watch?v=deEctvwA1Z8
youtubedoubler.com/?video1=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27CpT79NMhQ&start1=54&video2=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPX44xvUmFA&start2=0&authorName=Shawty Wanna Machine Gun
youtube.com/watch?v=92pYBWcLYD8
youtu.be/SieFZqSAC7w
youtube.com/watch?v=BXsWBMXorhM
youtube.com/watch?v=qmLgZXqQ8yQ
youtube.com/watch?v=LwNt7sHZaXY
youtube.com/watch?v=lOEAos50Fgw
youtube.com/watch?v=DnWq6uH0ERg
youtube.com/watch?v=0qRc8tod7K4
youtube.com/watch?v=SHs0LkixGvY
youtube.com/watch?v=dvgZkm1xWPE
youtube.com/watch?v=r9lpLm7jwQY
youtu.be/myIJWxrZx1E
youtube.com/watch?v=-pIaAZENiNY
youtube.com/watch?v=LEKuX8arORc
youtube.com/watch?v=ASb8HWkll1g
youtube.com/watch?v=nlcZYOENgcQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

definitely anything by death grips
anyone who says the opposite is a stupid hipster who listen to obscure shit

youtube.com/watch?v=8GpN5FHO60c

youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

youtube.com/watch?v=XPtQI-KMvOc

more

Not even good bait.
Entry level as fuck.
haha
You're not actually funny, retard.
see above

>tfw can't think of anything cause everything seems accessible enough

Butthurt autist

I enjoy Death Grips too but come on, really? If anything Death Grips makes genres that are usually inaccessible more accessible.

>implying there will ever be another answer

youtube.com/watch?v=-gPuH1yeZ08

discogs.com/Jliat-Still-Life-5-6-Types-Of-Silence/release/504652

Preferably if you blast it really loud.

Does noise count?

>The first two and last two tracks can cause electrical fires in DC-coupled outputs at high enough volumes.

>noise
>innacessible

Either you like it or you dont, but its not like you need to train your ears for noise

youtube.com/watch?v=AqKjxFody2E
one of my favorites

youtube.com/watch?v=oxEjasqh2w8

Death Grips only sound inaccessible for like a day or two. Once you start listening you get used to it p fast m8

I love MBV but dear god... Why Kevin why?
youtube.com/watch?v=HHlVpADx_jk&list=PLV5Dj2xlNnONJWlHRLnxoEDHp89rKoNpO&index=8

Eleh is the most inaccessible thing I regularly listen to but it's not that bad.

That's about as inaccessible as a fucking sound check.

youtube.com/watch?v=HPxkUC09l1g

haven't heard this in a while, thank you user

If this is inaccessible it must have seriously failed, this is actually decent ambient-ish type music.

youtube.com/watch?v=27CpT79NMhQ&feature=share

Gets better the longer you listen

damn, this is amazing!

youtube.com/watch?v=deEctvwA1Z8

If we're limiting this to music that we actually consider great and not just trying to produce arbitrarily unlistenable stuff...Nil Admirari by OPN, probably.

Beatles are actually shit though.

Shitty boomer meme band.

I think I can beat that with this sick mashup:
youtubedoubler.com/?video1=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27CpT79NMhQ&start1=54&video2=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPX44xvUmFA&start2=0&authorName=Shawty Wanna Machine Gun

daniel johnston - got to get you into my life

you.

i like you.

youtube.com/watch?v=92pYBWcLYD8

What the fuck

youtu.be/SieFZqSAC7w

People were surveyed for what they didn't want in a song.

Hipster

>>used to it
says every bieber fan

I disagree. Noise can be an acquired taste for some

neil young-heart of gold
Yardbirds-dazed and confused

LE

youtube.com/watch?v=BXsWBMXorhM

Messiaen

Kpop is pretty inaccessible for all of you, for example this:

youtube.com/watch?v=qmLgZXqQ8yQ

You'd probably disregard it for how it starts, but it has a tremendous bass line in juxtaposition with the overly cute melody, which makes it a really interesting listening. Not to mention the overly dramatic pre-chorus (baby don't cryyyy)

Explain. They made some great melodic pop music. Sure their significance in music history is a bit overplayed but to say that they're shit seems to be like a retarded thing to say.

john cage's 4'33"

yeah but in the same way in which children shows are inaccessible for adults.

Pretty sure mu is anti feminism, and even more anti black feminism, so I have no idea why that's on the pic

I'm not sure if there can be a most inaccessible. To different people that could be harsh noise, really complicated jazz or even something like Young Thug which is written for a specific demographic and is largely not understood or appreciated by people outside of that demographic.

Literally this. Fuck the Beatles and their fans, should all kill themselves. If you don't agree, just die.

Anthony Braxton - To Composer John Cage
youtube.com/watch?v=LwNt7sHZaXY

This was my first album I ever listened to that was free jazz. This song scared me off for a awhile. I came back to it at the recommendation of the dude that runs the records store I go to. I like it now, but this song is still wacky as hell.

The is like a shittier version of an Empty Bliss Beyond This World

This is is the first one that threw me off in this thread.

This is beautiful

Is free jazz taking an instrument and just playing it random?

yes

no

sometimes

youtube.com/watch?v=lOEAos50Fgw

youtube.com/watch?v=DnWq6uH0ERg

I mean seriously this is so blatantly depressing and just such a . The fact that they didn't decide to just explode the song into something actually thrilling is a testament to how droll the aesthetics of a band like Radiohead can achieve in this reality

Power metal is kryptonite to even the most experienced music listener
youtube.com/watch?v=0qRc8tod7K4

literally unlistenable

youtube.com/watch?v=SHs0LkixGvY

Kind of, their is a level of technical skill involved. Overall it is a lot of playing whatever they feel like. Improvisation is really important. A lot of the other songs on that album are great. That album in and of itself is odd because it is all saxophone. Nothing else to work off of.

The nine minute length is a true testament to Braxton's endurance though if nothing else.

the eraser by thom yorke is actually pretty hard to find on major music streaming sites

Babby first emo. Minor chords does not make it inaccessible.

Cringe does not equate to inaccessible.

Yea, this is shit. Does anyone actually listen to this casually?

>minor chords does not make it inaccessible
Radiohead really push the realm of minor chords into something of an absurdly depressing and yet commonly appreciated end product

lol

you're implying an entire generation never repeatedly failed to play Through the Fire And Flames on Guitar Hero at expert difficulty

youtube.com/watch?v=dvgZkm1xWPE

The new Radiohead song is pretty good

actually pretty spot on. Love Death Grips but it's not unapproachable music whatsoever. When I first heard them it was one song I was like WHAT THE FUCK TURN IT OFF. Then I downloaded Exmilitary and immediately liked it.
The first link wasn't even at entry level of unapproachable music. The next two you respond to were just stupid posts to begin with.

What in the fuck are you talking about? "Inaccessible" is not a synonym for "I don't like it"

>Does anyone actually listen to this casually?
Not that album, but there is some really wonderful EAI out there.

youtube.com/watch?v=r9lpLm7jwQY

this song probably has one of the highest ratios of people who started listening and turned it off straight away

>plens can't into it
>HURR IT'S NOT INACCESSIBLE IT'S JUST SHIT

nice try plens :)

youtu.be/myIJWxrZx1E

Only because it's so well-known though.
You can always go deeper.

Did I even imply that I didn't like it? Maybe I love it. I'm stating that the words are not synonyms. You assume shit and it makes you stupid.

>Commonly appreciated
So... accessible by a lot of people? So not the most accessible? Just because some people don't want to listen to sad music doesn't make it inaccessible. I don't want to listen to pop-country, doesn't make it inaccessible. Not shitposting my dude, this is actually an interesting perspective you have.

most inaccessible* my bad

What the fuck does this even mean lol

This guy covers my opinion too. I actually like the Radiohead song. Calling it inaccessible because it is sad is weird though.

I can tell who are by your comments. While you're a bit aggressive, you've been on point this whole time as well dude. I haven't been on Sup Forums in awhile and I'm just waiting as a game downloads. I kinda regret this shit. Didn't realize it was as stupid as Sup Forums is/was (from memory)

What you said about yeah who the hell listens to this? I heard just noise making my ears ring. I'm not listening to all of that. People even consider it music? I like noise music but I don't think you can call what I heard from it music.

Any song from this album.

probably the closest thing to actually inaccessible I've seen on here. Still don't know if what I listened to off that was music or just spoken word with bits of noise behind it.

It's music.
Some of the tracks are repurposed TG songs, and the noise is very musical and accompanies the vocals dynamically .

Both that and "he Most Wanted Song (a generic Whitney-esque ballad btw) were made in 1995. What would the most and least wanted songs of 2016 sound like?

According to music reviewers, it's all of pic related.

le what?

>The is like a shittier version of an Empty Bliss Beyond This World

is it good?

There are by far way more SJW's on Sup Forums than any other board.

>Inb4 /lit/

Left Wing =! SJW

fucking entry level shit all over this thread
youtube.com/watch?v=-pIaAZENiNY

There are definitely more inaccessible things, but Diamanda Galas has some incredibly unsettling music that would turn off a lot of listeners.

youtube.com/watch?v=LEKuX8arORc

Microtonal music is also far outside of most people's sensibilities.

youtube.com/watch?v=ASb8HWkll1g

How bout this one?
youtube.com/watch?v=nlcZYOENgcQ