What does Sup Forums think of REO Speedwagon?

What does Sup Forums think of REO Speedwagon?

I love them

we love them

the denny's of music

father:"kids we're going out to dinner"
kids:"yay where?!?!?!"
father:"Denny's"
kids: "can you take us back to mom's house early"

late 70s boyfriend: "barbara check it" *holds up tickets*
late 70s girlfriend: "oh my god bobby you didn't have to"
late 70s boyfriend: "REO speedwagon"
late 70s girlfriend: "Lets break up"

70s Nickelback.

The Unidentified Flying Tuna Trot is a fun song

No that would be Kiss

Nah, the generic white trash radio rock anthems that REO shit out are closer stylistically to Nickelback than Kiss.

Kiss are a million times better than reo speedwagon

Frank Zappa once complained that for a while, REO Speedwagon, Foreigner, and the Eagles were the only rock groups that could get on the radio.

Hey hey hey, let's not go nuts here.

Not as appreciated as they could be (along with the Eagles) but one of the big influences on modern country.

Best brojo.

Absolute bottom of the barrel dadrock (well, maybe Styx are worse). Shit that your parents subjected you to by tuning in the local classic rock radio station while driving down the highway.

he's one of my favourite characters in the entire series

You thought your favorite character was Speedwagon but it was me, DIO!

Horrible 70s buttrock.

The difference is that for some reason, critics/the music industry have dickrode the Eagles since 1972 and continue to lap up the shit that Don Henley spews from his butt, whereas nobody takes REO Speedwagon seriously and they're just reduced to the county fair circuit with other old washed-up buttrockers.

They are better. But not millions of times. Kiss isnt great.

I only read the first few pages, but I really liked that Joe fellow's dog. Whatever happens to him I wonder.

THE EAGLES WERE JUST A BUNCH OF STUDIO MUSICIANS WHO DECIDED TO FORM A BAND.

The difference is that the Eagles pretended to be all pretentious 2deep4u artists (even though they weren't) while REO Speedwagon never claimed to be anything more than FM radio sludge that Midwestern teenagers had sex to.

So like Bread?

Except nobody actually takes Bread seriously.

Ewww...