Favorite album thread

post a square of your favorite albums

Other urls found in this thread:

ribbet.com/app/?create_collage#/collage/grid
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lmao nice penis gayboi

Those seriously your favourites or just your most listened? I mean I'd understand the latter, mine is also 11/16 pure Sup Forumscore back when I was getting into music and listened exclusively to what was usually posted here, and I'm not shitting on Sup Forumscore, but are those seriously your "favourites"?

>calling half of those Sup Forumscore
k

How are GY!BE, Death Grips, MBV, ESPECIALLY Loveless, Swans, NMH, Radiohead, Pink Floyd not Sup Forumscore? They are an ingrained part of the Sup Forums meta.

what's the first one

highly respected artists = Sup Forumscore ????????
thats retarded. The term "mucore" is just a fucking thing idiots spout to try sound better than everyone. These are good albums, respected by people that aren't just faggots on Sup Forums.

Fevers and Mirrors - Bright Eyes,
its p good

Relax buddy, fuck, I'm not attacking your taste. Hell my list would have Kid A and lift your skinny fists on it isntead. Just find it surprising that so much of your favourites would come from their high acclaim here when generally people put albums they have a more personal connection to in these kind of lists, which your chart doesn't seem to reflect.

i listen to majority of these before i became a mu fag, only ones i found from Sup Forums were soundtracks, dj shadow and F# A# (although i was aware of GYBE before)

which one is 32th column, 13th row

it still moves 0_o

good albums on there
still need to try Vespertine

nice taste

I think it's In The Aeroplane Over The Sea

glad to see stevie nicks getting some love, was never much that into gaga but never really tried her desu, and also vespertine is a great listen imo an probably bjork's most cohesive and lush album

topsters is broken. where do i go now?

ribbet.com/app/?create_collage#/collage/grid

you're telling that kid to relax and you're the one getting so sensitive about "favorite albums" being "mu-core"
Literally kill yourself you cuck

It's called conversation you autist
>telling someone to kill themselves over petty internet bullshit
Seek help. You have no understanding of how to communicate with people.

lol the original guy was right though, Sup Forumscore is just what's really been the most popular, not whatever you define are the best artists.

reccs?